Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
SIAP: Why wasn’t that pass interference reviewed?

That play with about 30 seconds left had clear P.I. to me. The refs never took another look at it and the Jags couldn’t challenge. Was an explanation ever given?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Was that the Fournette play?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Marrone begged for a review. And rightfully so. Conley was hugged, waltzed towards the back of the end zone and he was able to get his hands on the football in spite all of that.

I remember the referre just smiling and laughing Marrone off as he was again, pleading his case. The NFL has done diddly jack [BLEEP] this year with that being a reviewable option.

They shouldn't even bother having it as an option on the table. They've increased offensive holding calls to help counter balance the defensive handicaps the NFL has established since the early 2000's but they've still got a long way to go.

I did notice yesterday that they've since cut back on blowing plays dead during questionable plays like incomplete pass Vs. fumbles on the field and they did correctly give Chark that awesome catch after review.

It's 50/50. Ultimately if your game comes down to a missed call or no call you probably left some points on the field to begin with. Which they did. They gave them 14 points. Gave them a Grand Canyon to run through. And shot themselves in the foot with offensive penalties.

They need to get better on 3rd down offensively. They need to shore up their run defense. And they need to stop making highschool level mistakes with the holding, hands to the face, illegal man downfield and false starts. This is basic level [BLEEP] that should be drilled from mini camp, training camp, preseason and throughout every practice.

This team has been frustrating as hell to watch sometimes. The potential is there. They just need to hold each other accountable more often.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2019, 11:32 PM by Eric1.)

Because it was a Hail Mary and they very rarely ever call a penalty on those, considering there is always a lot of contact.

I think it was definitely DPI, but you can't be too upset about it because the refs did give us a couple extra chances with 0:00 on the clock due to some other penalties they did call after that.

Pretty sure we got a free play/some yards from an offsides penalty and an untimed down play due to a hands to the face penalty, both back to back at the end of that game.

(10-07-2019, 10:49 PM)knarnn Wrote: Was that the Fournette play?

Naw it was when Conley got mugged by the Defender in the back corner of the end zone at the end of the game.

Unfortunately, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers and the established elite qbs only get those PI on hail mary plays.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!