Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hey Tom, I know it was a day off, day is over. Sign Ramsey now For Sunday!

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 08:51 PM by Jagsbch.)

He played at home! Took off the two road games. Lets pay him to play at what he feels is home, rather than enslaved to a contract that isn’t worth the ink it’s written on given the value Ramsey brings to the table despite! Ramsey is just what we need.

https://youtu.be/Ef9QnZVpVd8

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 09:00 PM by Caldrac.)

Jalen doesn't want the money. It was already publicly admitted. It's about respect. And apparently someone in the building disrespected him enough for him to become a shallow teammate.

There's no coming back from that. Get it? No coming... back! Ha!. Anyway... he's not getting paid here now. He's getting shipped off during the week of the trade deadline or a month or two prior to next year's draft once teams have figured out their value board at his position.

It's a wrap.

https://youtu.be/2Ko9TpduOhE

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

(10-08-2019, 08:31 PM)PF* Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 07:17 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Just how much "respect" has his behavior earned?

How much respect has he given the fans?
Jalen: I want respect
Khan: I'll make you the richest CB ever
Jalen:
https://youtu.be/ZCVR_ajL_Eo

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 09:21 PM by Jagsbch.)

Those who say money can’t buy happiness, never had enough money to know what happiness was. Money will make Ramsey forget about all that...I got a divorce because I felt like I was living a lie. I wasn’t valued for what I thought I was worth. I can relate...

https://youtu.be/eYaYOUDicrs

https://youtu.be/CnjEzx7Glr8

Should trade him to Tampa for OJ Howard and V H 3

The defense can be still good without ramsey. There is still a lot of talent on that defense besides ramsey, they are not consistent that reflects on the coach. Walsh needs to be let go.

All of you have chemical imbalances and skipped your meds today!

I need a drink and a quick decision! Don’t want to have to sing this song!
https://youtu.be/bnVXIUyshng

(10-08-2019, 09:17 PM)Corriewf Wrote: All of you have chemical imbalances and skipped your meds today!
https://youtu.be/PobrSpMwKk4

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Lol, [BLEEP] him, get bent.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-08-2019, 09:17 PM)Corriewf Wrote: All of you have chemical imbalances and skipped your meds today!

Lol,. Yeah you all getting all riled up over these players that dont know you or care about you. Wierd.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 02:32 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

Bunch of overpaid drama queens to begin with. Waits until the regular season gets going to act like a helpless victim. How hard is it to strap up and do your job under your current agreement. Everyone and their mom knew Ramsey would get his big pay day. This kind of crap isn't helping whatever players like he and Telvin think it's helping. At least Telvin (despite getting paid?), notified the team beforehand he wasn't buying in to the season.
No pain, no gain.

What a loon...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-08-2019, 08:55 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jalen doesn't want the money. It was already publicly admitted. It's about respect. And apparently someone in the building disrespected him enough for him to become a shallow teammate.

There's no coming back from that. Get it? No coming... back! Ha!. Anyway... he's not getting paid here now. He's getting shipped off during the week of the trade deadline or a month or two prior to next year's draft once teams have figured out their value board at his position.  

It's a wrap.
Right again, right as rain. He gone.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

If we’re lucky we can trade Ramsay to a non contender like the Jets. Just wanna win? Careful what you wish for you whiny brat

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 09:10 AM by Mikey.)

(10-08-2019, 07:17 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 05:54 PM)Jagsbch Wrote: Time to give Ramsey the respect he deserves,

Just how much "respect" has his behavior earned?

I've been giving him all the respect he deserves for about three weeks now.

Man, I miss college, back then I had some habits that would have allowed me to keep pace with some of these guanopsychotic threads.

(10-08-2019, 11:52 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:

Lol,. Yeah you all getting all riled up over these players that dont know you or care about you. Wierd.

(message board posters don't know you or care about you either, no need to get riled up over that, either.)

(10-09-2019, 07:54 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: If we’re lucky we can trade Ramsay  to a non contender like the Jets. Just wanna win? Careful what you wish for you whiny brat

I want to blaze new trails and be the first team to trade with the XFL.

bwuahhahahahahahah