Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6

(10-13-2019, 06:26 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I'd love to see the T*tans give Mariotta $30m a year, but hes doing his best not to.

Benched for Tannehill

Lol!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If the cowboys are smart they'll just keep feeding Zeke and Pollard against the jets. They have time to win it that way.

Darnold is definitely making that jets offense infinitely better.

(10-13-2019, 06:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: If the cowboys are smart they'll just keep feeding Zeke and Pollard against the jets.  They have time to win it that way.

This is one of their problems. Throwing for the sake of throwing. If your getting success with the run, you stick with it.

(10-13-2019, 06:38 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 06:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: If the cowboys are smart they'll just keep feeding Zeke and Pollard against the jets.  They have time to win it that way.

This is one of their problems. Throwing for the sake of throwing. If your getting success with the run, you stick with it.

Just cost them 7 points. 

good run
good run
good run
incompletion
incompletion
incompletion
missed FG 

Brilliant.

(10-13-2019, 06:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 06:38 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: This is one of their problems. Throwing for the sake of throwing. If your getting success with the run, you stick with it.

Just cost them 7 points. 

good run
good run
good run
incompletion
incompletion
incompletion
missed FG 

Brilliant.

That's why they hired Kellen Moore as OC. Linehan ran too much.

Devin Bush is a monster! Wow!
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(10-13-2019, 08:41 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Devin Bush is a monster! Wow!

Looking good indeed

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2019, 09:11 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

James Conner, smaller and has overcome much more adversity, is twice the RB Fournette is.

Chargers getting boat raced by a 3rd string QB at home lol
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Prescott is sooooo overrated.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-14-2019, 01:30 PM)Rico Wrote: Prescott is sooooo overrated.

I've said this for a long time.  Most fair minded Cowboys fans agree I've found.

I want to see the Lions win this game. Mainly because I'm tired of reading the ceaseless Packers homer questions in Ask Vic.

Allen Lazard making plays for the Pack, that was a nice TD right there. Refball trikes again though, Lions got screwed on that hands to the face to extend the drive...

Lions getting screwed like the Jags usually do.

Wow this [BLEEP] is so rigged.... Booger is HEATED lol... he is going off... never really heard an announcer go off like this about the refs... i love it. I [BLEEP] hate this ref ball [BLEEP] ! Booger probably going to get fired, but ... good for him!

Ha I thought they were going to call holding on Packers. Should know better. What a scam the NFL is becoming.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2019, 11:24 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Refs keep screwing people, we keep watching. Rodger wins.

You can't call something that SOFT on a 3rd and 4 that will decide the game. You just can't do it, let em play refs!!!
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(10-14-2019, 11:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Refs keep screwing people, we keep watching. Rodger wins.

Yeah I know right lol. I keep watching because I know how damn good this game really is, but wow man tonight was like the biggest example of refball rigging [BLEEP]... this is getting BAD.

(10-14-2019, 11:26 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 11:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Refs keep screwing people, we keep watching. Rodger wins.

Yeah I know right lol. I keep watching because I know how damn good this game really is, but wow man tonight was like the biggest example of refball rigging [BLEEP]... this is getting BAD.

Every now and then, the NFL throw a the small market team or the larger market team nobody cares about a bone, but at the end of the day, the team's they want to succeed so.

No longer conspiracy theory.

As usual during work night games, my eyes start slamming shut by the third quarter and I miss the good stuff (or bad stuff, in this case). From what I’m seeing online this morning, the refs are being roundly criticized.