Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Michael Thomas vs. Bouye

I’m scared. I like AJ, but at this point he’s pretty much been exposed as an average NFL corner. Also, his physical build doesn’t make for a great matchup either. Although I’m optimistic about today’s game, I fear that this along with the threat of Kamara may prove to be too difficult to defend.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He gonna get destroyed by this elite wr

Thomas likely has over a hundred yards receiving today. Bouye is due to make an INT though. I think he'll make some good plays, but unfortunately I think he'll get beat for a few big plays as well.

Bouye isn’t average.

It’s just near impossible to keep elite receivers from being productive in today’s NFL. Thomas is probably going to win this battle, but if Bouye is on his game today, he’s more than capable of keeping him in check. Besides, we have to remember that Bridgewater is throwing the ball.

Bouye has as good a chance against Thomas as Ramsey does

Not scared at all. This is bounce back week on defense.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Bouye has done a good job. [BLEEP] Jalen. Next man up.

They never really threw at Bouye. Picked on Herndon a bit and zone soft spots even more.

Bouye when healthy has always been better than Jalen

(10-13-2019, 04:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Bouye when healthy has always been better than Jalen
I know you hate him but good grief.

When they’re both playing, why doesn’t Bouye shadow?

It’s ok to hate Ramsey and also understand how good he is.

I feel like we played zone every play I saw, but it seems bouye stepped up. Even made a nice tackle or 2.

No complaints about the Defense today, they did their jobs and got let down by the offense.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-13-2019, 04:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 04:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Bouye when healthy has always been better than Jalen
I know you hate him but good grief.

I don't hate Ramsey, hes just way overrated because of his mouth and his actions.  Like Connor McGregor

(10-13-2019, 04:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No complaints about the Defense today, they did their jobs and got let down by the offense.

Straight up. I thought they did exceptionally well, especially considering how long they were on the field.

I think he's shown enough that he can still be a solid #1 corner for us. I was worried Michael Thomas was going to go off for 150+ yards when I saw Jalen wasn't playing. But he held his own.

(10-13-2019, 05:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 04:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I know you hate him but good grief.

I don't hate Ramsey, hes just way overrated because of his mouth and his actions.  Like Connor McGregor
Fair enough.

However, he’s better than Bouye and it’s not particularly close.

Bouye gets too much hate. He's been above average for the past 3 seasons

When healthy bouye is a top 10 corner, when jalen is healthy and In the right state of mind he's a top 2 corner in this league.

Laughing