Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
VOTE! Rookie of the Week 8 - Allen & Minshew

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019, 03:00 PM by Jagwired.)

Hmmmm?? Seems they blocked my IP  or my recorder quit voting after about 10,000 times each. It was voting for each one about 40 times a minute for about 4 hours. Ninja   I'm going to restart it in a few minutes to see what happens. Seems odd that they would do that. Clicks are money to them. Maybe it's setting in the recorder I overlooked. It's been so long since I used it.

Edit- Had a time limit setting enabled in the recorder. Turned off and it votes again.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019, 04:42 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

I don't vote for anyone other than a Jaguar. Minshew got my majority, but Allen got some too. He had a hell of a game and is having a great year.

(10-29-2019, 02:57 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Hmmmm?? Seems they blocked my IP  or my recorder quit voting after about 10,000 times each. It was voting for each one about 40 times a minute for about 4 hours. Ninja   I'm going to restart it in a few minutes to see what happens. Seems odd that they would do that. Clicks are money to them. Maybe it's setting in the recorder I overlooked. It's been so long since I used it.

Edit- Had a time limit setting enabled in the recorder. Turned off and it votes again.

LOL!!! that's hilarious!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 02:32 PM by Mowerguy.)

Still time to get your vote in Guys!   Banana

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2019/REG/8
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

When is the winner usually announced?

I'm showing GM won week 8, but it hasn't been announced yet that I can find.
My sig goes here!

(11-01-2019, 03:08 PM)NM Jag Fan Wrote: I'm showing GM won week 8, but it hasn't been announced yet that I can find.

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2019/REG/9

He won it again for week 8.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-01-2019, 03:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 03:08 PM)NM Jag Fan Wrote: I'm showing GM won week 8, but it hasn't been announced yet that I can find.

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2019/reg/1

He won it again for week 8.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15089846]

[Image: fWj8Q1R.jpg]

Week 1 is also Gardner... but it doesn't scroll that far Smile

Miinnnnssshhhewwww

Minshew, as he has done in Jacksonville, mixed in humor with football discussion in his first international press conference. He was asked during the brief session if he had a British headband. He didn’t hesitate with his reply.

“Do I have one?” he asked with a laugh, adding to the gathered media, “I figured you’d have one for me.”

(11-01-2019, 03:40 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Minshew, as he has done in Jacksonville, mixed in humor with football discussion in his first international press conference. He was asked during the brief session if he had a British headband. He didn’t hesitate with his reply.

“Do I have one?” he asked with a laugh, adding to the gathered media, “I figured you’d have one for me.”

That's a WINNER reply right there.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

You're welcome Shew 2.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

They're going to need to rename the award.

Seriously, at what point do they just disqualify him from being nominated and award him rookie of the year?

But somehow he’s not rookie of the month and 3rd in rookie rankings

Well ALL RIGHT!
Thanks to all that voted!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(11-01-2019, 05:00 PM)iapetus Wrote: Seriously, at what point do they just disqualify him from being nominated and award him rookie of the year?
He didn't even get rookie of the month after winning almost every week

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 07:20 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I wonder what the record is for that award?

Upper is not gonna like this

There are people on NFL.com who think Kyler Murray has a better chance at OROY. As well as Josh Jacobs. ....How? Neither has done as much for their team as Minshew.

(11-01-2019, 11:57 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: There are people on NFL.com who think Kyler Murray has a better chance at OROY.  As well as Josh Jacobs.  ....How?  Neither has done as much for their team as Minshew.

#becauseJaguars
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???