Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marqise Lee being placed on injured reserve

To bad for him. He is a gamer and one of the few we have had who was absolutely fearless going across the middle. I wish him well.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think the albino tiger is about to be released into the wild. Best of luck to him. All the talent in the world, and nary a cooperative body part to be found.

Time to take the tiger out to pasture
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

thank you lee we enjoyed it when you were able to play for the jags your a great team player. you will be missed the rest of the season this year.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-29-2019, 04:23 PM)NCJag Wrote: So we are down to what: Westbrook (banged up), Chark, Conley, Cole, and CJ Board as the active WR's? Are we gonna make a run at someone or sign someone of a PS?

Any word on the Hard Knocks WR that was signed from OAK?  Sorry, forgot his name.

(10-29-2019, 09:25 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 04:23 PM)NCJag Wrote: So we are down to what: Westbrook (banged up), Chark, Conley, Cole, and CJ Board as the active WR's? Are we gonna make a run at someone or sign someone of a PS?

Any word on the Hard Knocks WR that was signed from OAK?  Sorry, forgot his name.

Keelan Doss and the Raiders snagged him back off our PS quite awhile ago.

Too brittle to keep at his salary

I absolutely hated it, when we re-signed him to a big contract. I never saw him as anything other than a #3 WR. Luckily, we have an out in 2020. He will cost $3.5 million in dead cap space, but cutting him will save $5.25 million against the 2020 cap. Add that with the $20 million we'll save by cutting Dareus and the $5.5 million we would save by cutting Norwell and we have almost $31 million to play with. We can extend Ngakoue and add a big time FA or a couple of mid range FA's at some need areas.

Now cracks a noble heart. Goodnight sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

(10-29-2019, 11:27 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Now cracks a noble heart. Goodnight sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Did I miss something? Did he die? All this post needed was a R.I.P. at the end.

Fare thee well.

We'll miss him as a blocker, dude was not afraid to take on a defender.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019, 09:44 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

The Albino Tiger has been taken in to the shelter.

[Image: 220px-White_Tiger_6_%283865790598%29.jpg]

He had a few great plays (namely the kick return and trick play), but other than that didn't contribute much and was hurt the majority of the time. I'm going to call this one a busted draft pick.
Here we go again

(10-30-2019, 04:28 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 11:27 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Now cracks a noble heart. Goodnight sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

You? Never.

(10-30-2019, 09:46 AM)Preach Wrote: He had a few great plays (namely the kick return and trick play), but other than that didn't contribute much and was hurt the majority of the time. I'm going to call this one a busted draft pick.

I'll never quite understand why Lee garners so much flak from some of you. 

I guess if you count having his knee absolutely torpedoed through no fault of his own, then he had some injury issues. 

Dude played hard for the team 100%.

(10-30-2019, 02:46 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 09:46 AM)Preach Wrote: He had a few great plays (namely the kick return and trick play), but other than that didn't contribute much and was hurt the majority of the time. I'm going to call this one a busted draft pick.

I'll never quite understand why Lee garners so much flak from some of you. 

I guess if you count having his knee absolutely torpedoed through no fault of his own, then he had some injury issues. 

He got hurt late in the season or during USC's bowl game, can't remember which, but it was a high ankle sprain or something that tends to nag a player for ages. He's been hurt a whole bunch while he's been here, and more importantly, missed significant chunks of time, to the tune of a third of his career thusfar. 

He's had one season where he played all 16 games. You're right, he plays hard, but does that cost him, in the long run?

(10-30-2019, 04:31 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 02:46 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I'll never quite understand why Lee garners so much flak from some of you. 

He got hurt late in the season or during USC's bowl game, can't remember which, but it was a high ankle sprain or something that tends to nag a player for ages. He's been hurt a whole bunch while he's been here, and more importantly, missed significant chunks of time, to the tune of a third of his career thusfar. 

He's had one season where he played all 16 games. You're right, he plays hard, but does that cost him, in the long run?

I get he's missed time, all though I seem to think that's more par for the course than a lot of the board. 

But I think there's more to it than that. It feels like a large segment of the fanbase question his toughness and thinks a lot of his injuries are something he should've just toughed out. 

Allen Robinson missed quite a few games as well but you never ever heard mention of him being injury prone while he was here. It's just a strange sentiment to me because the guy plays his [BLEEP] off when he's on the field. 

More than anything, I guess I take exception to people metaphorically rolling their eyes with the here we go again attitude when he had his knee blown apart.

(10-30-2019, 04:28 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Actually, "F" is now the key of choice to pay respects.

Gotta disagree on the bust tag here. Luke Joekel is a bust. At least Lee showed good starting quality ability when healthy. Maybe put Lee in the unlucky category.

Not counting last season, due to the gruesome hit and knee injury, he has played in 4.5 seasons and 59 games. He's had 174 receptions and just under 2200 yards. I would not label him a bust, but with the continual injuries, next year's $8.75m cap hit (and cap savings of $5.25m if released), and the growth and play of the current WRs, I don't see him back next season. Wish him well....