Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marqise Lee being placed on injured reserve

(11-02-2019, 09:50 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 09:00 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Oh dear God. 

Have you not read this thread at all?

ROBINSON WANTED TO LEAVE

They didn't want to tag an injured WR who wanted to leave  and they believed Lee would come around. 
It was a logical move. 

Whatever, I'm done derailing this thread and repeating myself to no end.

Then in the end they could have gotten a pick for him, clearly there was a market for him, he got paid well. The jaguars handled his case wrong, and even if he said he wanted to leave that's irrelevant, the Jaguars had the opportunity to control his rights and failed to do so to their detriment. It was a mistake.

So you're advocating paying 12/13 mil for a player with a blown knee who doesn't want to be here because you might get decent trade value.  

Got it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-02-2019, 10:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 09:50 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Then in the end they could have gotten a pick for him, clearly there was a market for him, he got paid well. The jaguars handled his case wrong, and even if he said he wanted to leave that's irrelevant, the Jaguars had the opportunity to control his rights and failed to do so to their detriment. It was a mistake.

So you're advocating paying 12/13 mil for a player with a blown knee who doesn't want to be here because you might get decent trade value.  

Got it.

I'm advocating that what he said after he left was irrelevant. Got it?

(11-01-2019, 02:59 PM)Kane Wrote: Oh great. Ronster is back.

+1

You never fail to make me laugh.

(11-02-2019, 04:19 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 12:50 PM)Ronster Wrote: Well, Foles has proven himself as a player, Lee has not. All Lee has done is shown us that he cannot stay healthy.

Are you just stupid, or brain dead? I'm guessing both...

Lee has played in more games than Foles has in their careers.....

Lee has 59 games played in 5 seasons...

Foles has 55 games played in 8 seasons...

Basically.. You're an idiot.

lol.... you mad bro? Lee is a joke, he has always been a joke. He has no business playing in the NFL. NONE... fragile little boy. Every freaking game its something... 59 games and what does he have to show for it? NOTHING!!! Foles in 55 games became a SUPER BOWL MVP.... No, you are the freaking homer idiot.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

How the hell did we get on a almost 2 year old subject of a player that didn’t want to be here.

You guys play the woulda coulda shoulda a bit too much.

But I will bite... if a-rob was here I think Ramsey and A-rob would have played hopscotch on the side line while grabbing their lower backs together.

(11-02-2019, 11:50 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 04:19 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Are you just stupid, or brain dead? I'm guessing both...

lol.... you mad bro? Lee is a joke, he has always been a joke. He has no business playing in the NFL. NONE... fragile little boy. Every freaking game its something... 59 games and what does he have to show for it? NOTHING!!! Foles in 55 games became a SUPER BOWL MVP.... No, you are the freaking homer idiot.
Alright. Now everyone say it with me!

BOYCOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT

People still saying A-Rob didn't wanna be here hahaha, lame excuse for Caldwell and his stupid FA aquisitions/signings.

Jags didn't want to pay him big money and that's why he "didn't wanna be here". Not to mention Khan was/is a problem for giving Bradley/Caldwell so much time.

(11-02-2019, 01:52 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: People still saying A-Rob didn't wanna be here hahaha, lame excuse for Caldwell and his stupid FA aquisitions/signings.

Jags didn't want to pay him big money and that's why he "didn't wanna be here". Not to mention Khan was/is a problem for giving Bradley/Caldwell so much time.

Wrong.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-02-2019, 10:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 09:50 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Then in the end they could have gotten a pick for him, clearly there was a market for him, he got paid well. The jaguars handled his case wrong, and even if he said he wanted to leave that's irrelevant, the Jaguars had the opportunity to control his rights and failed to do so to their detriment. It was a mistake.

Got it.

Better to give a pretty decent deal to a guy who is not even half as good as a WR (Lee), like 10 million to a garbage one (Moncrief) and making a mediocre OG the highest paid OG in the league, right?

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 07:39 AM by RicoTx.)

(11-03-2019, 12:31 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 10:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: So you're advocating paying 12/13 mil for a player with a blown knee who doesn't want to be here because you might get decent trade value.  

Got it.

Better to give a pretty decent deal to a guy who is not even half as good as a WR (Lee), like 10 million to a garbage one (Moncrief) and making a mediocre OG the highest paid OG in the league, right?

You do know Norwell was an all pro when they signed him, right?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-02-2019, 11:50 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 04:19 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Are you just stupid, or brain dead? I'm guessing both...

You sound like you are on coke if I read it fast, or drunk if I read it slow.

(11-03-2019, 07:50 AM)rufftime Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 11:50 AM)Ronster Wrote: lol.... you mad bro? Lee is a joke, he has always been a joke. He has no business playing in the NFL. NONE... fragile little boy. Every freaking game its something... 59 games and what does he have to show for it? NOTHING!!! Foles in 55 games became a SUPER BOWL MVP.... No, you are the freaking homer idiot.

You sound like you are on coke if I read it fast, or drunk if I read it slow.

Lol +1

(11-03-2019, 07:38 AM)Rico Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 12:31 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Better to give a pretty decent deal to a guy who is not even half as good as a WR (Lee), like 10 million to a garbage one (Moncrief) and making a mediocre OG the highest paid OG in the league, right?

You do know Norwell was an all pro when they signed him, right?

No... That's news to me... 

You do know he has been mediocre the whole time he's been here, right?

Beadles was a pro bowler too btw.