Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let’s play: Predict the playoff picture in week 8

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019, 11:50 AM by Talented Kalamari.)

Here’s mine..

AFC:                   NFC:

1. NE  (E)              1. GB (N)
2. KC. (W)             2. NO (S)
3. BAL.(N)             3. SF (W)
4. IND. (S)             4. DAL (E)
5. HOU. (WC)        5. SEA (WC)
6. BUF.   (WC)        6. MIN (WC)

It will be interesting to see how mine holds up, feel free to post yours/ tell me how stupid mine is.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

AFC:
1. New England Patriots
2. Houston Texans
3. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Baltimore Ravens
5. Buffalo Bills
6. Indianapolis Colts

NFC:
1. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Dallas cowboys
5. Minnesota Vikings
6. Los Angeles Rams

(10-30-2019, 01:17 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: AFC:
1. New England Patriots
2. Houston Texans
3. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Baltimore Ravens
5. Buffalo Bills
6. Indianapolis Colts

NFC:
1. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Dallas cowboys
5. Minnesota Vikings
6. Los Angeles Rams

So you got the Texans taking a 1st round bye? Interesting.. +1

I think they go 11-5, and just barely take the #2 seed. Baltimore flubs here or there. And the Chiefs might lose to the Vikings this week without Mahomes, and they have to face New England in New England later in the year. The Texans only really challenges are us in London this week (which I think they barely handle), probably lose in Baltimore, then beat the Colts at home, lose to the Patriots at home, then finish out with wins against the Broncos, Buccaneers, and Titans. If they lose to us this week then that changes everything. (and I think they miss the playoffs if they do)

AFC
1. New England
2. Kansas City
3. Baltimore
4. Houston
5. Indianapolis
6. Pittsburgh

NFC
1. Green Bay
2. New Orleans
3. San Francisco
4. Dallas
5. Seattle
6. Minnesota

AFC:
1. New England
2. Baltimore
3. Kansas City
4. indianapolis
5. Buffalo
6. Jacksonville

NFC:
1. New Orleans
2. San Francisco
3. Green Bay
4. Dallas
5. Seattle
6. Minnesota
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-30-2019, 11:35 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Here’s mine..

It will be interesting to see how mine holds up, feel free to post yours/ tell me how stupid mine is.

Hard to disagree with this lineup.

MIN might be the only team I'm unsure of, LAR/PHI are probably the competitors for that spot.

1. New England Patriots
2. Houston Texans
3. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Baltimore Ravens
5. Buffalo Bills
6. Indianapolis Colts

NFC:
1. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Dallas cowboys
5. Minnesota Vikings
6. Los Angeles Rams

lol at the Texans at 2.  I think they lose 4 straight.  They got Jags, Ravens, Colts, then Pats

(10-30-2019, 05:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
1. New England Patriots
2. Houston Texans
3. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Baltimore Ravens
5. Buffalo Bills
6. Indianapolis Colts

NFC:
1. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Dallas cowboys
5. Minnesota Vikings
6. Los Angeles Rams

lol at the Texans at 2.  I think they lose 4 straight.  They got Jags, Ravens, Colts, then Pats

I disagree, but as a Jags fan I +1 your comment and hope it’s true.

(10-30-2019, 05:58 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 05:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: lol at the Texans at 2.  I think they lose 4 straight.  They got Jags, Ravens, Colts, then Pats

I disagree, but as a Jags fan I +1 your comment and hope it’s true.

I dont think they are as talented or better than any of the next 4 teams they play

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019, 07:25 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(10-30-2019, 11:35 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Here’s mine..

AFC:
1. NE
2. KC
3. Bal
4. Hou
5. Buf
6. Ind

NFC:
1. SF
2. NO
3. Packers
4. Dal
5. Min
6. Rams

I think Texans get the division, but I bet we will be a 10-6, 9-7, 8-8 kind of division this year. The other three division will do better. I am giving Buf the playoffs again. On NFC side, SF looks awesome, so does NO, but that loss will come back for them, and I think packers aren't as good as their record, but will still win division. East is the hardest for me. I could see either the eagles or cowboys, but I don't feel like the eagles have the magic this year. Rams have too much talent to not make a run IMO, even tho I don't want them in, I think they will get there.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(10-30-2019, 03:12 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: I think they go 11-5, and just barely take the #2 seed.  Baltimore flubs here or there.  And the Chiefs might lose to the Vikings this week without Mahomes, and they have to face New England in New England later in the year.  The Texans only really challenges are us in London this week (which I think they barely handle), probably lose in Baltimore, then beat the Colts at home, lose to the Patriots at home, then finish out with wins against the Broncos, Buccaneers, and Titans.  If they lose to us this week then that changes everything. (and I think they miss the playoffs if they do)

I agree with most of your thought process. I think the Texans will win the division also. I don't think they will beat out Balt tho. The afc north is too weak this year, and our division too strong. Whoever comes from the South will likely be fourth.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.