Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nick Foles To Start Jaguars Game @ Colts On Nov. 17

(11-06-2019, 11:35 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 10:41 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I think we had a great episode of rookie development that has shifted to the sidelines at the perfect time for him to reflect and learn rather than to create bad habits. 

Given Minshew's current level of play - it's likely just a lateral move at worst to start Foles. 
 If Foles stinks it up for 3 games, we may see the type of rookie development you would prefer again.  But it's not like we were going to the playoffs on an offense based on developing a rookie - replete with the accompanying rookie mistakes.

I prefer to continue the development on the field with a soft back half of the season defense wise and hopefully go into 2020 with our sure fire starter. Especially with two weeks to get the offense right , also I think I heard either Boselli or Lags say he had an injury on Sunday but haven't seen it anywhere else.

We aren't going to the playoffs either way imo so letting the rookie continue as he's earned makes more long term sense for me. Although I can also understand the HC view and wanting to know what you have in Foles after trying yourself down for more than one year with a lot of money

These next few games are definitely winnable if our D doesnt get gashed as in the past this year and if the offense comes to play.  Foles was signed to win so this should be a piece of cake if he's worth any salt.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-05-2019, 03:03 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-05-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: Nick Foles To Start For Jaguars Game @ Colts - by JagsFansince1995 - 11-06-2019, 12:39 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-08-2019, 06:58 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 12-02-2019, 01:18 PM