Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marrone to be fired (Speculation)

We have seven games to play.

If this team manages to lose 4 of those, then I expect changes will be made.  I have absolutely zero clue what those changes might be.

I wouldn't hate it if it were Marrone I guess.  He's a little bit too old school for my taste I guess, but not nearly as much as he is to others.  I was more bothered by the lack of discipline than his old school offensive approach but that stuff has been getting better in most areas.  The final games of this season will be very important for me to evaluate this stuff.

Personally - I think this team can win with Marrone and DeFilippo at the helm offensively even if I'd like to see the run game get a modernized facelift.

If I were to pick one aspect of the staff that's bugging me the most it's gotta be the DC.  I've supported Wash pretty steadfastly since Bradley's departure, but I'm starting to shift my stance.  I just don't see him actively correcting issues frequently enough when elements of his scheme are picked on by opposing offenses. Injuries have been a factor this season, but I'm losing faith in his ability to get the most out of the talent available.

The front office feels much safer to me than most seem to believe. Lots of positive contribution from recent draftees and acquisitions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrone to be fired - by Jagsfan32277 - 11-10-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Marrone to be fired - by jaglou53 - 11-10-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Marrone to be fired (Speculation) - by NYC4jags - 11-11-2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Marrone to be fired (Speculation) - by Mikey - 11-12-2019, 10:50 AM