Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I think it’s time.

(11-24-2019, 07:49 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: So I guess everything wasn't Blake Bortles fault last year huh?

Nice try, but no.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-24-2019, 07:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 07:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes, we still have 5 more games to play.

Let’s just go leaderless experiment with delft regulation and team choice by committee lol

I've said from time to time the team would probably be better off just having an intern always pick whatever player is at the top of Mel Kiper's board when our pick comes up. That may be a slight exaggeration, but it's amazing how bad the team has been at gathering and developing talent.

(11-24-2019, 07:49 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: So I guess everything wasn't Blake Bortles fault last year huh?

This is a yes and no, its possible because when first drafted Blake, he looked pretty good but over the yeara got worse, which really [BLEEP] up his confidence and made him believe he was a bad as he began to play. Along with taking away the receivers that he built chemistry with. Basically our staff is not good at developing talent, I am not sure if they are good at anything. 

But if you look at out predictable playcalling and terrible defensive schemes, we are getting the same results with a qb who was supposed make us contenders. 

I'm not sure who it is that is making us stick with a gameplan that is not working and refuse to make any ingame or adjustments period, that'a why it might be best to fire everyone.

Thinking of who we have drafted, who has been improved by coaching with this team. Maybe Yan improved but was it coaching?

Bortles was an extended mistake but in all honesty all of the coaching under Kahn has been terrible. I was thinking Caldwell was alright but marginally okay.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I would be interested to see Flip run it the rest of the year. Wash and Doug gone. Switch to evaluation mode with Minshew and a more traditional 4-3 under Capers. Let’s see what we got in a young QB and with defensive personnel in the scheme we are likely to see next year.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 08:22 PM by The Real Marty.)

(11-24-2019, 07:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Tom, Dave, Doug, Todd and Foles need to go.. And all of them need a swift kick in the nuts on the way out..

Tom David and Doug yes but come on they’re not gonna dump Nick Foles after two games.

(11-24-2019, 08:18 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 07:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Tom, Dave, Doug, Todd and Foles need to go.. And all of them need a swift kick in the nuts on the way out..

Tom David and Doug yes but come on they’re not gonna dump Nick Foles after two games.

They can trade Nick Foles to a contender and eat the guarantee money
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 08:26 PM by MikePete54.)

https://twitter.com/ashlynrsullivan/stat...8507540480

https://twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/11...6262972417

(11-24-2019, 08:24 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ashlynrsullivan/stat...8507540480

Not enough [BLEEP] left for him to save and fix.

Hes done.

(11-24-2019, 08:27 PM)enigma Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 08:24 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ashlynrsullivan/stat...8507540480

Hes done.

+1

(11-24-2019, 07:09 PM)JackCity Wrote: Its been time for weeks

Well, you know people are kinda slow here... not as slow as Khan though.

(11-24-2019, 08:27 PM)enigma Wrote:

Hes done.

It's funny how the donkey word doesn't get censored if it's in a tweet but if one of us commoners tries to say it, we get a bleep.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

"I'll do anything for wins, but I won't do that"

Apologies to Meatloaf.

After three straight blow out losses, I feel like there absolutely has to be change made this week? I'm guessing the coach won't get fired, but the OC or DC has to go.

(11-24-2019, 08:32 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 08:27 PM)enigma Wrote: Not enough [BLEEP] left for him to save and fix.

Hes done.

It's funny how the donkey word doesn't get censored if it's in a tweet but if one of us commoners tries to say it, we get a bleep.

(11-24-2019, 08:38 PM)High Octane Wrote: After three straight blow out losses, I feel like there absolutely has to be change made this week? I'm guessing the coach won't get fired, but the OC or DC has to go.
Marrone already committed to Foles and Wash again. He didn't say anything about DeFillipo though. But if he cuts him that means what then? The QB coach calling the shots again? The same QB coach that did it last year already when Hackett was thrown under the bus?

If that's the case. Marrone needs to be fired for that at the end of the year. Or, he needs to man the hell up and call the offense himself. Something he probably can't handle regardless. He can't even get a handle on the penalties they commit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'm so glad I didn't go to the game today here in Nashville. Right decision for sure.

I tried to warn you all on how long the season would be. i told you all this was a 4-12  team. no one wanted to listen. here the jags are now at 4-7 and a overated qb playing. its almost time to book 4-12.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Wash has got to be gone. But I don't know you can do much about scheme this late in the season.
Fix the O-Line!