Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I think it’s time.

I think Marrone is a nice guy but this is so bad. Were in week 12, the things you've been working on for 4 months now should be clicking.

We were 4-4, 3 big division games and 3 blowouts. Never close. Theres so many problems on this team. 

Marrone and Wash, see ya later, De Filippo, you need to sort it out. You have your QB back. Very few injuries on O. WHY is it not working?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ashlyn Sullivan has to go too. She adds nothing.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(11-24-2019, 07:03 PM)FBT Wrote: (1)Marrone needs to go. (2) He should go ahead and take Wash with him. (3)This team is an absolute embarrassment. (4)Quite possibly the worst team in franchise history despite the investments made.

(1) Sure, why not.  I don't think anyone ever fell in love with the guy.
(2) Guess we still can't tackle Derrick Henry, so sure.  Find someone who can figure it out.
(3) You set your embarrassment level pretty low.
(4) Not even close.  I guess hyperbole is all the rage these days.

(11-24-2019, 08:24 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 08:18 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Tom David and Doug yes but come on they’re not gonna dump Nick Foles after two games.

They can trade Nick Foles to a contender and eat the guarantee money

Bingo.. get his sorry [BLEEP] outta here
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(11-24-2019, 08:24 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ashlynrsullivan/stat...8507540480

https://twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/11...6262972417

This is squarely on the HC.  It's broken, the fix is completely beyond the  capabilities of the current leadership.  

This team quit.  Can any of us quit at work, then expect to have a job the next day?  

Shad will see a lot of empty seats next week.  I don't think Tampa Bay fans travel well, maybe the do.  My Sunday's the rest of the year are suddenly wide open!

(11-24-2019, 07:49 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: So I guess everything wasn't Blake Bortles fault last year huh?

Blake threw like a left handed girl. Minshew is 100 times better

(11-24-2019, 07:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 07:40 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I say fire the HC this week to make a point. It won't change anything substantively but at least you'll be indicating this ineptitude will no longer be tolerated. Replace the entire staff and front office during the offseason.

Ok, who takes his place?

Decamillis could take over as the interim.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Minshew vs Titans - W

Foles at Titans - L

Why is Doug not seeing this???

It was so bad, Calais was frustrated enough to take a cheap shot.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-24-2019, 09:11 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 08:24 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ashlynrsullivan/stat...8507540480

https://twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/11...6262972417

This is squarely on the HC.  It's broken, the fix is completely beyond the  capabilities of the current leadership.  

This team quit.  Can any of us quit at work, then expect to have a job the next day?  

Shad will see a lot of empty seats next week.  I don't think Tampa Bay fans travel well, maybe the do.  My Sunday's the rest of the year are suddenly wide open!

I’m thinking about taking the family to our old seats in 219. Should be plenty for a good price. Baby girl is too young to be jaded, so it should be fun.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(11-24-2019, 08:29 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...2306782208

Probably because he recognizes he won’t be in a position to do so.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(11-24-2019, 09:15 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Minshew vs Titans - W

Foles at Titans - L

.[Image: f6b2a81de8b2cd9e8681b338570dc9c2.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-24-2019, 08:56 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Wash has got to be gone.  But I don't know you can do much about scheme this late in the season.

It has nothing to do with fixing the scheme.  It has everything to do with sending a message that ineptitude won’t be tolerated any longer.

Foles at Titans - L

Oh, please.  I get it that everyone is frustrated.  And should be.  But Minshew is not as good as Foles.  I love the kid and his personality.  But the reason this team is losing is we have a bad defensive scheme, bad linebackers, and an offensive line made of paper mache.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(11-24-2019, 09:21 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:

Foles at Titans - L

Oh, please.  I get it that everyone is frustrated.  And should be.  But Minshew is not as good as Foles.  I love the kid and his personality.  But the reason this team is losing is we have a bad defensive scheme, bad linebackers, and an offensive line made of paper mache.

Sure the defense was garbage today, Foles wasn't much better though...

Minshew>>>>>>Foles, it is pretty obvious.

Foles at Titans - L

Bingo.

Foles at Titans - L

So why did Minshew beat the Titans but Foles couldn’t?

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 09:31 PM by Caldrac.)

(11-24-2019, 09:21 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:

Foles at Titans - L

Foles is 0 - 2 and has shown signs of a weak throwing arm so far. He's not healthy. He shouldn't be playing behind this offensive line. He's a pocket passer playing behind an offensive line that's not strong enough to protect a pocket passer.

Should have shut him down and let the rook finish out the year. At least he can move and make things happen. Foles just doesn't seem comfortable right now. It's pretty clear.

He'll be lucky to finish this season without getting injured again. And if you've invested all of this money into him why bother risking an injury that carries into next year with a 4 - 7 team with all of those issues you just cited?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 09:30 PM by Brett.)

(11-24-2019, 09:28 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 09:21 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Oh, please.  I get it that everyone is frustrated.  And should be.  But Minshew is not as good as Foles.  I love the kid and his personality.  But the reason this team is losing is we have a bad defensive scheme, bad linebackers, and an offensive line made of paper mache.

So why did Minshew beat the Titans but Foles couldn’t?

Did you not look at the score? The Titans put up 42 points. You can't pin that all on Foles. That's hard for anyone to outscore. Plus Foles didn't have vast amounts of turnovers to put this loss all on him. I guarantee if Minshew was playing today, we still would have lost.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 09:31 PM by JagFanatic24.)

I think this is just how Foles really plays. No excuses.

Plain and simple he couldn’t beat Tennessee. Minshew has the same players and coaches and defense and he found a way to win.

Nahh... I’m not buying what some of you are selling.

Foles couldn’t beat the Titans and Minshew did. Period