Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bucs@Jags score predictions?

I watched the bucs and falcons this past weekend since both are left on the schedule
.....either team will own the Jags when we play.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bucs 42-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I’ll be there Sunday.

Too late to sell my tickets I bought. Oh well.

Bucs 30, Jags 17

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2019, 10:03 AM by Mikey.)

this is going to be a closer game than we've seen recently.

24-21 Bucs, D gets at least 6 of our points. If the pass rush gets home, we can force Jameis to make mistakes. I will be very interested to see if anyone phones it in now that the playoffs are out of the picture.

The Bucs might end up making this game closer than it probably could be. They like to pass the ball and that's where they will succeed and also fail. The WR vs DB match ups are completely in their favor. But I think the DL vs OL match up is in our favor. Arians needs to run the football if he wants to beat the Jags. People will beg for a CB after this game.

Just checked Stubhub. Lowest price for a ticket is $25. I was thinking they should be practically giving tickets away as bad as we have been. With the costs for parking, food, beer, transportation, it's just not worth paying over $100 to see your favorite team get embarrassed. It's barely worth changing the TV channel to see the crap fest.

Bucs 38
Jags 10 (maybe 17 because of garbage time)

Jags 27-23

Jags get out early off some Winston mistakes.
Aggressiveness of Arians and Winston makes it close at the end.

Jags 20
Bucs 24

Here's what happens: Foles will leave the field in the 2nd quarter due to a helmet hitting into his throwing hand and he'll need to have it looked at. Minshew comes in and converts 2nd and 3rd downs and fails to score in the redzone twice. 2 field goals. He then scores on the next possession on a 40+ yard pass to Chark. This will be a close game. Bucs win 38 to 16.

I can tell you right now...if our Jags don’t show up ready to play, Tampa can hang 45 to 50 on you. Winston is an up and down player but he’s not afraid to go up top to Evans and Godwin.

With Foles, we just don’t have the fire power.

Bucs - 38
Jags - 16

Winston will throw for over 300 yards. Godwin will feast. Who knows if we'll win.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

41-31 Bucs.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

(11-28-2019, 04:16 PM)Adub28 Wrote: 41-31 Bucs.

Does Foles get injured and replaced with Minshew in this?

No way Foles can score 31

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 04:12 PM by Rockman1966.)

(11-25-2019, 07:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: To be honest, I really don't care anymore this year.  Time to tank for a good draft pick

I feel the same.  I don’t think they actually need to tank, just keep playing the way they have.  I don’t think they’ll win another game.

I'll drink heavily and remain unconcerned about the score.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

IF we are going detailed... well then new prediction..

-Jags go 3 and out on their first possession.
-Bucs score an easy TD on their first drive
-Jags counter with running up the middle for 2 yards and go 3 and out again
-Bus score again on their second drive and never look back
-Jags get garbage time yards and scores when the bucs are playing prevent defense that makes the score closer than it really is

Bucs with an easy win in Duval 37-20
-
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

No official game day thread again. Great. Not only is the season dead, but apparently so is our bot.

Jameis.. 400 yards, 5 TD's, 3 INT's
Todd Wash, scape goat for Marrone..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]