Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Coughlin: 'No excuses' for Jags' record; mum on future

Coughlin: 'No excuses' for Jags' record; mum on future

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...-on-future

In a surprise conference call on Wednesday, Jaguars EVP Tom Coughlin spoke on the disappointing season so far in Jacksonville but refrained from discussing any changes he will make if the trend continues.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No firings. Same cast returning next season.

#becausejaguars

Hell, he needs to pack his bags too.

Now that we know the HC, assistant coaches, OC, and DC, key players are coming back next season.

1) Obtain players via draft and free agency to improve run defense (2 Defensive Tackles, ILB, 2 safeties)
2) Obtain a quality CB opposite Bouye
3) Improve O line especially if statue Foles wins the job
4) Obtain pass catching TE if Oliver still injury prone
5) Open QB competition between Minshew and Foles to battle for the QB starter.

(11-27-2019, 02:29 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: No firings. Same cast returning next season.

#becausejaguars

Oh Hell NO!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

It is implausible that this HC and coaching staff will be retained. So many levels of incompetency: No one is exempt, this includes FO, EVFO, GM, and players.

I'm not one to make big oaths or promises that I won't keep. Usually that strikes me as something blowhards do, trying to get peoples' attention. But i'm serious, if Marrone and Wash at the very least are not fired at the end of this season, or even in the offseason, you can consider me done as a Jacksonville fan.

I'll be happy for them if they get this [BLEEP] figured out some day and start playing well and contending for a superbowl, but given what's happening with the front office and coaching, I just don't see it. Especially not with this front office or coaching staff. They're kidding themselves if they think Marrone is doing a 'fine' job right now.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 07:30 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

Our record against the Titans itself calls for someone’s termination, 1-5 the last 3 years? 3 of them absolute embarrassments? 2 nationally televised embarrassments?
I keep seeing the highlights of us at Tennessee, and it looks eerily similar to last season when Henry embarrassed us . Somethings gotta give. I think Wash needs to pack his [BLEEP].

I agree on Wash. This scheme has been exposed in the NFL. Time for a change.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(11-30-2019, 07:30 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Our record against the Titans itself calls for someone’s termination, 1-5 the last 3 years? 3 of them absolute embarrassments? 2 nationally televised embarrassments?
I keep seeing the highlights of us at Tennessee, and it looks eerily similar to last season when Henry embarrassed us . Somethings gotta give. I think Wash needs to pack his [BLEEP].

What’s crazy to me is the QB that has that line win is on the bench????

My kinda sorta inside source says the Jags are playing two London games in a row next season.

(12-01-2019, 12:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My kinda sorta inside source says the Jags are playing two London games in a row next season.

We're into the new chapter of these devine Jaguars.. This chapter is entitled, The Exodus..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-01-2019, 12:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My kinda sorta inside source says the Jags are playing two London games in a row next season.

One home one away.