Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If the Jags brass want anyone to keep watching

They had better put Minshew in for the 2nd half and the rest of the season, if not I know I am not the only one who could care less what happens the rest of the season. There is no reason to watch this dumpster fire the rest of the year, might as well let Dougie go now as well.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-01-2019, 03:14 PM)Adub28 Wrote: They had better put Minshew in for the 2nd half and the rest of the season, if not I know I am not the only one who could care less what happens the rest of the season. There is no reason to watch this dumpster fire the rest of the year, might as well let Dougie go now as well.

Could care less?

Nah don't play Minshew. Let us tank and have these games solely on the play and coaching of Marrone and Foles.

They're likely fired after today anyway

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 03:27 PM by jjgator.)

I signed up for a free trial of Sunday ticket streaming and am watching the 9ers at Ravens. Looking at the score I think I definitely made the right decision. But yeah, Minshew playing and/or them firing Oscar Meyer fathead might get me a little interested.

(12-01-2019, 03:24 PM)JackCity Wrote: Nah don't play Minshew. Let us tank and have these games solely on the play and coaching of Marrone and Foles.

Agreed. I hope Coughlin and Caldwell get axed too. Way too many misses in the draft and poor contracts. Total inability to draft/sign for depth (LBs and Das).  Coughlin basically destroyed the Giants his last 5-6 years there. This team is straight garbage and went from Super Bowl contenders a few years ago to having a top 10 draft pick this year. Khan just needs to hit the reset button and call it a day. Unfortunately, if we cut Foles next year he'd count as 33million in dead cap next year. So we're more than likely stuck with him another year on the roster.  Well, I'm done watching this game. Time to binge some Seinfeld. Smell ya later, homies.
BORTLES ISN'T A FRANCHISE QB. FOURNETTE WILL BE A BUST.

(12-01-2019, 03:24 PM)JackCity Wrote: Nah don't play Minshew. Let us tank and have these games solely on the play and coaching of Marrone and Foles.

You gotta send a message that this kind of total unpreparedness for a game is unacceptable.

Khan should take the podium after the game and say all the coaches have been fired.

10% of me wants Minshew in because if nothing else, he's the future and we should let him play. BUT, 90% of me days hell no, don't make him play another down under the current regime who, as another poster pointed out sucks the life (and talent) out of good players.

(12-01-2019, 03:17 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 03:14 PM)Adub28 Wrote: They had better put Minshew in for the 2nd half and the rest of the season, if not I know I am not the only one who could care less what happens the rest of the season. There is no reason to watch this dumpster fire the rest of the year, might as well let Dougie go now as well.

Could care less?

So he does still care. Hasn't reached not caring yet

(12-01-2019, 07:30 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 03:17 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Could care less?

So he does still care. Hasn't reached not caring yet

Yes, apparently so.