Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Your Absolute "Must Have" Players - 2020 NFL Draft

(12-05-2019, 02:51 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 01:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, good grief, this is the pros not college.  what Minshew did in college is irrelevant to what he has showed in the pros.  With that said he led the nation in passing and was a Heisman candidate.  Tua had one of if not the best oline in college, the best WR corps, and one of the best run games. and struggling mightily when the slightest bit of pressure and when he didnt have all day to throw, not to mention he cant stay healthy . I'm acting like hes the next great QB?  No, I'm acting like he is 4-4 with this trash coaching staff, no TE, and a weak WR corps.  Not to mention he won 6 of 8 rookie of the weeks and has made some crazy plays that most WBs in this league cant make. If the guy isnt a Pro Bowl QB you want to draft a new QB every year, you would of gave up on a lot of the greats because a lot of them didnt have good rookie years.  Minshew has shown enough to try an get him a good coaching staff a decent oline and TE to see what he can do along with the experience.
I'm not giving up on Minshew but I'm also not ready to bet my future on him. This is how you end up with Trubisky and Bortles for 4-5 years. If you refuse to admit your mistakes and instead double down on them, you're doomed.

I 100% would continue drafting QBs until I found the right one.

Agreed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Absolute "Must Have" Players - 2020 NFL Draft - by TheO-LineMatters - 12-05-2019, 07:10 PM