Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
UGA vs. LSU SEC championship

(12-04-2019, 06:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 05:28 PM)Kane Wrote: Disrespectful to the UGA D my dude.

LSU wins but not in blow out fashion.

LSU 30
Dawgs 24

The bookies know what they are doing. O/U is at 54.5 in most spots, LSU -7 (-7.5 in some spots)

I'm keeping my money away from this game, however.
As a Gator fan, I can't root for either team, although an LSU victory probably creates more turmoil and makes the CFP committee's job harder. (If Utah beats Oregon close, and OU beats Baylor big, now what kinda thing)

Honestly though, just glad Bama ain't there with no legitimate shot at getting into the playoff.

Swift is banged up, Cager is hurt and Pickens got ejected the last game and will miss at least a half of the LSU game. I just don't see the Dawgs creating enough offense to stay with LSU.

I hear ya about UGA offense... they haven't exactly been lighting it up a bunch with those guys either. I just think the D will slow down the LSU offense enough early and the Dawgs will keep it close throughout the second half. Probably 20-10 at half 30-17 late with a late score by UGA that doesn't matter much except to make it look better.
LSU doesn't play great defense so I think that helps UGA a bit.

Messages In This Thread
UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by I am Yoda - 12-04-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by Kane - 12-04-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by Kane - 12-05-2019, 10:20 AM
RE: UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by Kane - 12-09-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by JackCity - 12-05-2019, 10:51 AM
RE: UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by JagsorDie - 12-06-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by JagsorDie - 12-06-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by Bchbunnie4 - 12-07-2019, 08:12 PM
UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by Caldrac - 12-07-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by jaglou53 - 12-08-2019, 02:14 PM
UGA vs. LSU SEC championship - by Caldrac - 12-09-2019, 01:29 PM