Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Giants vs Eagles

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 09:28 PM by mal234.)

I wonder who will win this game tonight. Somebody's has to win the NFC East division lol. Everyone in the division currently has a losing record and it's up for grabs. The Eagles have the easiest remaining schedule but have been struggling this season. Even more so than the Cowboys who are also struggling. And Eli's back at least for tonight. I wonder how he will end up playing in tonight's game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 10:12 PM by mal234.)

That was a nice TD that the Rookie slayton got for the Giants. The Eagles defense continues to struggle. Carson Wentz missed another throw with a clean pocket earlier on. He does however have good chemistry with Zach Ertz and with some big throws to him (and Myles Sanders helping by picking up the blitz) were able to move the ball down the field on this last drive. The Giants defense though prevented the Eagles for getting a TD. And now the Giants are moving down the field again with Eli making another big throw to rookie Darius Slayton who is having a nice night so far with the TD already and 87 yards receiving so far.

Two reasons I'm rooting for the Giants I like Eli and want to see him go out with a bang... Second I want to draft pick ... So we need teams like Cincinnati and the Giants to win

Why did Eli start this game? What happened to the Rookie?

Enquiring Minds ants to know.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 11:10 PM by mal234.)

(12-09-2019, 11:03 PM)NH3 Wrote: Why did Eli start this game? What happened to the Rookie?

NH3...

Daniel Jones is out with high ankle sprain. It's being reported he may be out for multiple weeks. Eli really does seem to be enjoying being back in the starter role, especially with the way the Giants have been playing tonight so far.

Also, the Eagles continue to struggle, including Carson Wentz. He keeps making some poor looking throws. They just had their fourth straight 3 and out. They continue to look disjointed as a team.

(12-09-2019, 11:08 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 11:03 PM)NH3 Wrote: Why did Eli start this game? What happened to the Rookie?

NH3...

Daniel Jones is out with high ankle sprain. It's being reported he may be out for multiple weeks. Eli really does seem to be enjoying being back in the starter role, especially with the way the Giants have been playing tonight so far.

Also, the Eagles continue to struggle, including Carson Wentz. He keeps making some poor looking throws. They just had their fourth straight 3 and out. They continue to look disjointed as a team.
I didn't know that Daniel had that injury. Yes Eli is looking to take advange of this situation and Philly is looking to blow this opportunity w/all the three and outs. And there won't another three and out.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Philly has come alive w/an nice drive finally.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Bad play calling while trying to prevent a punt by the Giants.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Carson Wentz sucks.

Missed delay of game call on that TD. I am shocked.

That's how you finish a drive!

17-17

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 12:18 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-10-2019, 12:12 AM)NH3 Wrote: That's how you finish a drive!

17-17

NH3...

With a missed delay of game resulting in 3rd and goal from the 9?

Missed defensive holding.

A 2-10 team punting in 4th down.......i don't even know what to say....

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 12:25 AM by NH3.)

Philly has the momentum.

And we have OT.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Why would a 2-10 team take a knee wity 10 seconds and 2 timeouts left?????

This is why Garrett will be HC next year in NY.

Philly wants this game.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 12:33 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Haven't seen a defense quit like this since yesterday. Owner must have called down to remind them of the draft.

Philly wins 23-17

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 12:51 AM by mal234.)

I thought that was good finish to this game.Eli Manning and the Giants started out playing pretty solid, but the Eagles in spite of their struggles did enough to win this game. The Eagles started out playing very shaky. But did enough in the 2nd half behind the play of Boston Scott who played well. And Zach Ertz coming making crucial catches and coming up big for them in OT with the game winning TD.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens during these next few weeks as the Cowboys/Eagles fight for the division. The showdown between them in the next couple of weeks will be big game for both of them. It could very well determine who will win the division. As of now I am still going to give the Cowboys the edge for winning it. (In spite of the Eagles having an easier schedule) Though, the Cowboys have also struggled, I think that the Eagles have still looked worse than they have.