Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
team still needs fan support.

ok yes we know we are going to lose. yes a lot of people think the team has quit. yes we have gotten creamed last 5 games. yes on a 5 game loseing streak. 

yes hope looks dim,yes it looks like team is on a down swing again. yes the team is on its way to 4-12.  We all want the team to win. we all hate it when we lose. 

I'm talking to everyone here with this includeing myself this is when the team needs our supporrt the most. As fans we stick by team though the good,and bad. 

right now we flat out suck,but dad,and i are still going to sports bar tommorrew to watch the game. so with all of that said here is this weeks video. 

https://youtu.be/1qf8W5tN4UI

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Glad to see you're still supporting Coach Marrone and the Team Wolfie!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Good job man. Keep it up. Like the band on the Titanic. We're going to ride this nonsense out.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-14-2019, 07:26 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Good job man. Keep it up. Like the band on the Titanic. We're going to ride this nonsense out.

C’mon man! You and I both can fit on this door.

They're a disorganized, yellow flag magnet bunch that marrone & company don't have a clue what to do with....
but, yes they do.
Let's just ride it out and hope ....pray? .....that Khan will give them a better coaching staff and FO for 2020.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

As some one else said it is the Titanic here. I will continue to watch them sink.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(12-14-2019, 07:33 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 07:26 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Good job man. Keep it up. Like the band on the Titanic. We're going to ride this nonsense out.

C’mon man! You and I both can fit on this door.
I am pushing closer to 300 pounds bubba. I would sink us faster than Marrone puts down all of those bologna sammiches.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Give me something to support, then. If this year, which is in every way symbolic of this team's existence in the years since 2000, is what we can continue to expect going forward, then London can have the Jaguars.

The team needs to support the fans, not the other way around. Jags fans have been showing up for decades watching this crap, and the Jags organization does nothing but [BLEEP] on the fans, It's pathetic.

Win Lose or Draw, we ride together no matter what. I bleed teal, even though our colors are white and black nowadays.

Great video brother. I would like to see you give your thoughts after the games. Kind of like Skip Bayless does the Cowboys.

(12-15-2019, 07:07 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: The team needs to support the fans, not the other way around. Jags fans have been showing up for decades watching this crap, and the Jags organization does nothing but [BLEEP] on the fans, It's pathetic.
Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

...and that’s why they play the game...

(12-15-2019, 07:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Win Lose or Draw, we ride together no matter what. I bleed teal, even though our colors are white and black nowadays.

Great video brother. I would like to see you give your thoughts after the games. Kind of like Skip Bayless does the Cowboys.

you got it i will do that . i'll make a video with after game thoughts.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-15-2019, 09:32 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 07:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Win Lose or Draw, we ride together no matter what. I bleed teal, even though our colors are white and black nowadays.

you got it i will do that . i'll make a video with after game thoughts.

Awesome!

(12-15-2019, 07:07 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: The team needs to support the fans, not the other way around.  Jags fans have been showing up for decades watching this crap, and the Jags organization does nothing but [BLEEP] on the fans,  It's pathetic.

Do you seriously think fans in Washington and Cleveland want to hear this crap? Those fans have suffered far longer than we have and they STILL show up and support their team. What's our excuse? Yes, the Jags suck right now, but we STILL have it better than Cleveland and Washington fans. Be thankful we have an owner that cares about winning and at least tries to do things the right way. Washington will never make it to a championship game with Snyder as their owner and the Browns just seem to suck even when they make the right moves.