Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Falcons score predictions?

I really want to be drunk off the teal kool-aid here and pick the jags but I cannot.  Minshew does play better on the road but this is a Falcon's team who just beat a really good 49er team.

It will be closer than most think.  Julio and Ryan are just too much.  I see the Dirty Birds winning here 34-24.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jaguars - 27
Falcons - 17

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

27-17, Dirty Birds.

Falcons seem to be really up and down. I'd guess we're gonna struggle after last week. Hopefully it's competitive though. I guess 27-13 them.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

30-13
The Raiders aren't good and the Falcons are certainly better than they are.
I bet against the Jags this past week and it cost me. But I'm doubling down on Falcons -7

Jags win BIG 42-10.  BOOM!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm not sure what I want to predict for this game right now. Atlanta has definitely struggled a lot this year. But they are coming off an impressive win against the 49ers. They could be riding on a high and might be energized for this game. I don't know.

Though, on a positive note, one of the Jags reporter said on Twitter, that DJ Chark is running and cutting in practice today. So maybe he will play in Sunday's game and that can help the Jags.

(12-16-2019, 03:28 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win BIG 42-10.  BOOM!!

if this ever happens we need to make a confetti post for jagwired. could the mods do that if this prediction by jagwired ever comes true??

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(drops mike)

(12-16-2019, 09:16 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote:

(drops mike)
Pick mike up man.

*Hands anonymous a mic*

Gonna crash back to earth on this one..Dirty Birds probably break a few franchise records or something.

Hard to say, Ryan is playing well and they have a solid defense. They could easily be at 8 wins instead of 5. My guess is they beat us convincingly.

34-13 Atlanta.

At the midpoint of the season, I assumed Dan Quinn would be a mid-season firing. They're turned a corner, and he has the team winning. This is going to be a close, hard-fought game.

I trust our kicker more than theirs, in the end, a missed field goal (or two) costs them dearly.

Jags 24 Birdie Dirts 21

Falcons 32
Jaguars 20

lets not forget we got destroyed by falcons one this year already.    they beat us 31-12 

with it being at Alanta i could see it being just as bad. falcons  38   jags 10

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I'm happy we got a W at Oakland but if not for an awful call by the refs on Carr's slide before the 2 minute warning, that was probably an L.

Atlanta have had a really bad year but Ryan and Julio are still amazing. I fear Wash is going to get a whooping. Dan Quinn looks on a bit of a hot seat, they had a good W against the Niners so the players my be playing for him

Now our players....

23-17 Jags

34-17 falcons
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

Jaguars 23
Falcons 21

Both teams suck... Falcons suck less right now