Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
**Official Gameday Thread - Jags @ Falcons 12/22**

We have yet to win a game wearing teal pants iirc.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

good script against our usual flaws so far

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 02:08 PM by Caldrac.)

Defense getting schooled early. They're working the linebackers hard today. Can see why.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

(12-22-2019, 02:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: good script against our usual flaws so far
Yep. Outside quick and over the middle. Too easy. Hurting bad at LB.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Oh dear. That was too easy.

Just that easy.

0-7

NH3...
"AZANE"

Our defense sucks so bad
Here we go again

Zone coverage and putting the slowest LB on Julio ... Wash is really great at this defense thing

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Well well another ex jaguar coach schooling our personnel remember when dirk was here everyone hated him?

It ain’t the coach y’all this roster is garbage
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Too early to turn this crap off?

Lots of old Jaguars faces on that Atlanta sideline. Saw Mularkey and Quinn mentioned Koetter.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

There's just no way Wash stays.

Dirk Koetter just embarrassed Wash's defense. I really hope he's not back next year.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

I should have bet on the Falcons today instead...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Wash has a such a great defense. Oh wait.

(12-22-2019, 02:04 PM)Firesky Wrote: We have yet to win a game wearing teal pants iirc.

I hate these yoga looking bottoms
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-22-2019, 02:07 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Defense getting schooled early. They're working the linebackers hard today. Can see why.

(12-22-2019, 02:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: good script against our usual flaws so far
Yep. Outside quick and over the middle. Too easy. Hurting bad at LB.

Our LBs are just consistently out of place. That's scheme.

3 minutes and 33 seconds. The rest of my afternoon just opened up.
Pathetic.

To all of you, have the merriest of holidays!

Just roll the ball out on the field, you'll gain 8 yards.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-22-2019, 02:09 PM)LMD Wrote: Dirk Koetter just embarrassed Wash's defense. I really hope he's not back next year.

The Girl Scouts can embarrass Wash's defense.

This has a pre-season feel to it.. It's like their starters are playing the Jags 2nd and 3rd team..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]