Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags 2020 Opponents

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 09:10 PM by mal234.)

The Jaguars account just posted the Jags opponents they will face next season:

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/12089...gr%5Etweet

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags, chargers, and dolphins have all clinched last place so we are guaranteed to play those two. So bummed. Was hoping to go to Vegas instead.

Looks like we have some tough away games. Home games seem easier.

But it's the NFL, so who really knows.

Was hoping a Bears vs. Jaguars game would be in Chicago so I can go to it. Oh well.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 09:21 PM by mal234.)

I am definitely looking forward to some of these games, especially if the Jags can improve in some very important areas on the team.

I think that the game against the Browns could be entertaining, lol. And I also wonder how teams like the Bengals/Miami will look next year at the QB position. I think that both of them could draft QB's. (Especially Miami) I could see one of them taking Joe Burrow. The Away schedule does look tougher with match ups against teams like the Ravens. I wonder how everything will end up shaking out. I do hope that the Jags play well and perform better than they did this year.

A trip to Lambeau is always special.

so about 6-10? Maybe 7-9

Hopefully the Phins game is the London game next year...

probably not though

Well, we should have one sellout next year with the Steelers coming to town.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-23-2019, 10:35 AM)Rico Wrote: Well, we should have one sellout next year with the Steelers coming to town.

Nah they’ll send that one to london
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I’m going to Lambeau for the game next year

(12-23-2019, 10:37 AM)EricC85 Wrote:
(12-23-2019, 10:35 AM)Rico Wrote: Well, we should have one sellout next year with the Steelers coming to town.

Nah they’ll send that one to london

I didn't want to pour cold water on the announcement but yeah that will probably happen.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.