Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This team still needs a Franchise QB. QB may be the top priority.

Big upset for Miami today beating the Pats. Wonder if we lose today if we move up.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-29-2019, 05:04 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Big upset for Miami today beating the Pats. Wonder if we lose today if we move up.

We're going to win today and screw it up.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-29-2019, 05:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 05:04 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Big upset for Miami today beating the Pats. Wonder if we lose today if we move up.

We're going to win today and screw it up.

That's what I'm afraid of. We always pull off wins, when it doesn't matter and it only hurts us in the end.

(12-29-2019, 05:14 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 05:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We're going to win today and screw it up.

That's what I'm afraid of. We always pull off wins, when it doesn't matter and it only hurts us in the end.

And against the clots no less.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I think the jags get spanked again.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(12-29-2019, 05:20 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I think the jags get spanked again.

If Armstead goes for 150 on the ground someone'll have some 'splainin' to do.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2019, 05:30 PM by jaguarmvp.)

(12-29-2019, 05:22 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 05:20 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I think the jags get spanked again.

If Armstead goes for 150 on the ground someone'll have some 'splainin' to do.
I wouldn't worry about that.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

3rd and 11 is no problem for the Colts.

Marrone team at work with stupid penalties.

Minshew and Cole connection.

Amazing how Tannehill looks like one when on a better team...

Again, I'm amazed at "fans" who cheer for losses and get annoyed with wins. I understand a win at this point means nothing and only hurts our draft position, but as a Jaguars fan I'm smart enough to realize that we'll blow the pick no matter what it is, so I want wins. Meaningless or not, I want to be a fanbase of a franchise that expects wins. I'm sick of cheering for losses at the end of the season to make mock drafts more interesting. It's time this stupid franchise starts demanding wins.

playoffs ror not. its simple you play the game to win!!!!!!!!! you play to win. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-29-2019, 09:36 PM)Legal American Wrote: Again, I'm amazed at "fans" who cheer for losses and get annoyed with wins.  I understand a win at this point means nothing and only hurts our draft position, but as a Jaguars fan I'm smart enough to realize that we'll blow the pick no matter what it is, so I want wins.  Meaningless or not, I want to be a fanbase of a franchise that expects wins.  I'm sick of cheering for losses at the end of the season to make mock drafts more interesting.  It's time this stupid franchise starts demanding wins.
It's fine. You're use to garbage organizations. To each his own.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(12-29-2019, 09:45 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: playoffs ror not. its simple you play the game to win!!!!!!!!! you play to win. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.  Players don't want to sign contracts with teams that are willing to intentionally waste a year of their career to bring in another player to replace them next year. That gets around and becomes a culture that is known across the league.  Players want to sign with teams who have a reputation for doing everything they can to win.  We seem to have a bad enough reputation as it is around this league, I don't want to add this to it.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2019, 09:59 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

21TDs, 6 ints, over 3000 passing yards in 12 games and a half? as a 6th round rookie QB with an awful O-line, HC and defense...

If he was a first rounder...

Minshew had an incredible year. We entered the year thinking we only needed average QB play that avoided mistakes, allowing the defense to dominate. If only that were the case all season. None the less, we have some really nice building blocks moving forward.

(12-29-2019, 09:51 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: 21TDs, 6 ints, over 3000 passing yards in 12 games and a half? as a 6th round rookie QB with an awful O-line, HC and defense...

If he was a first rounder...

Oh don't get me wrong, I think we found our guy in Minshew for sure.

Give him just an average OL and he'd kill it, especially with better coaching. Combined with a fixed run defense, it's a different team.

I think we found the guy who can lead us to being competitive and if we get all of the breaks like we did in 2017 maybe he's enough to put us over the top.

I do not think we should be tricked into thinking we found the guy that will lead us to a prosperous window of playoff runs and super bowl contention like a true franchise QB does.

In short, as I've said all along, keep Minshew around and don't let Foles take another snap...but also don't stop the quest for finding a franchise changer if one happens to be available and you have the means to acquire.

(12-29-2019, 10:46 PM)Upper Wrote: I think we found the guy who can lead us to being competitive and if we get all of the breaks like we did in 2017 maybe he's enough to put us over the top.

I do not think we should be tricked into thinking we found the guy that will lead us to a prosperous window of playoff runs and super bowl contention like a true franchise QB does.

In short, as I've said all along, keep Minshew around and don't let Foles take another snap...but also don't stop the quest for finding a franchise changer if one happens to be available and you have the means to acquire.

Can you name some of those QBs who nearly always make the playoffs and super bowl contention.

Think you will find they are incredibly rare.

(12-29-2019, 10:50 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 10:46 PM)Upper Wrote: I think we found the guy who can lead us to being competitive and if we get all of the breaks like we did in 2017 maybe he's enough to put us over the top.

Can you name some of those QBs who nearly always make the playoffs and super bowl contention.

Think you will find they are incredibly rare.

You know the names. Yes they are rare, but not incredibly. If you don't have one of them then the search to find one is constant. We already passed on a few of them in the last few seasons.