Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Game day thread Jags/clots. **(Official)** Because I said so

We might be 5-10 but this is the worst Jaguars team I’ve ever seen

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yan showing us what we will miss on this drive

While I appreciate them keep teal in our color rotation, I’m convinced they’re trying to make everyone hate it with these horrible pant selection!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

How is it possible to let guys wide open two times in a row.

When is the last time we made a tackle with the opponent going backwards?

(12-29-2019, 05:31 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: How is it possible to let guys wide open two times in a row.

Todd Wash

(12-29-2019, 05:31 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: How is it possible to let guys wide open two times in a row.

#youknowwhy
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-29-2019, 05:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: While I appreciate them keep teal in our color rotation, I’m convinced they’re trying to make everyone hate it with these horrible pant selection!

You would look good in them ... or anything. Smile

(12-29-2019, 05:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: When is the last time we made a tackle with the opponent going backwards?

Saw a couple right there.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Holy crap...bullet dodged

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2019, 05:36 PM by NH3.)

Good Stop D

0-3

NH3...
"AZANE"

(12-29-2019, 05:33 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 05:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: While I appreciate them keep teal in our color rotation, I’m convinced they’re trying to make everyone hate it with these horrible pant selection!

Or nuthin'

Hey, we didnt give up 7!

Big play Calais

I like Leon Jacobs. Underrated because of how useless the rest of the linebackers are. He was a solid find for the end of the draft.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

We are only down 3 !!!!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-29-2019, 05:33 PM)Sammy Wrote:

How I’ve missed you! Love
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-29-2019, 05:35 PM)LMD Wrote: I like Leon Jacobs. Underrated because of how useless the rest of the linebackers are. He was a solid find for the end of the draft.

And how little the SAM is used.

Get ready for some insane Minshew magic ... Colts secondary has been horrid. Brees was 29/30 because he threw one bad ball.

(12-29-2019, 05:35 PM)LMD Wrote: I like Leon Jacobs. Underrated because of how useless the rest of the linebackers are. He was a solid find for the end of the draft.

He seemed to fit what we wanted. Big presence in run game when we are 4-3. Having Telvin and Jack next to him would have allowed him time to learn but it didnt work out like that.

(12-29-2019, 05:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 05:33 PM)Sammy Wrote: You would look good in them ... or anything. Smile

Or nuthin'

I do concur. Smile

(12-29-2019, 05:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 05:33 PM)Sammy Wrote: You would look good in them ... or anything. Smile

How I’ve missed you! Love

Love  We would be gold.