Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What’s your New Year’s resolution?

Hey guys, hope everyone had a good holiday and a good new year as well. I for one brought in in a little too hard this year.. but in my book that means this year will be good. 

That being said, I’m gonna ask the infamous question: what is your New Year’s resolution?

Mine is to get my education back on track.. I dropped out of college a few years back and I’m thinking it’s time to finish.

What’s yours?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

MIne's a number: #2002020

364 days to go.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I made a resolution many years back to stop making resolutions I wouldn't keep.

So far, so good.

I'm going to try to live more in the moment. Worry less. Relax more. Have more fun.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2020, 01:25 PM by RicoTx.)

(01-02-2020, 11:35 AM)Mikey Wrote: I made a resolution many years back to stop making resolutions I wouldn't keep.

So far, so good.

If you resolve not to make any resolutions does it really count since it's one of your resolutions that you're resolving not to make?

Cry    Huh   Confused

My brain hurts...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

To start shifting my body to the opposite side of my girl when I fart.

(01-02-2020, 01:23 PM)Rico Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 11:35 AM)Mikey Wrote: I made a resolution many years back to stop making resolutions I wouldn't keep.

So far, so good.

If you resolve not to make any resolutions does it really count since it's one of your resolutions that you're resolving not to make?

Cry    Huh   Confused

My brain hurts...

…If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice…

— Rush, Freewill

Be a better father and husband more patient in both roles less of a hardass if you will
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Find a balance between work and soon to be introduction into fatherhood.

I know the way I work is really not sustainable for the long run.

Have to make time. Which isn't always easy.

I just hope my son will understand from time to time when he grows into self awareness and his surrondings.

I have a legitimate fear of being more of a paycheck instead of being a father to him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Make parole.

For the first time since I can remember I have no plan, resolutions, or expectations for the new year. The last two years have been really, REALLY hard ones with health issues that were misdiagnosed several times, doctors who wouldn't listen and tried to force unnecessary and dangerous meds on me, then major abdominal surgery that was supposed to be simple until they cut me open. I guess the mental, physical and spiritual stress of it all has made me live day to day and not make plans. I've broken more plans with friends and family because of this crap. So tired of it.

(01-02-2020, 07:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Find a balance between work and soon to be introduction into fatherhood.

I just hope my son will understand from time to time when he grows into self awareness and his surrondings.

I have a legitimate fear of being more of a paycheck instead of being a father to him.

Take It from a fellow workaholic, in salary and only required to work 55 hours I regular work 70+ hours work will be there when you get back. You have to make time for family
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

To the best of my ability, stop using plastic shopping bags.

(01-03-2020, 02:12 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 07:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Find a balance between work and soon to be introduction into fatherhood.

Take It from a fellow workaholic, in salary and only required to work 55 hours I regular work 70+ hours work will be there when you get back. You have to make time for family
Thank you. I keep weighing that back and forth mentally.

When the time comes I know I'll do the right thing.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

190 by may. Just got to do it.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.