Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills @ Texans (Wildcard game)

No ESPN so I’m missing this one don’t recall a playoff game not on national broadcast TV before ?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 07:37 PM by mal234.)

(01-04-2020, 07:31 PM)EricC85 Wrote: No ESPN so I’m missing this one don’t recall a playoff game not on national broadcast TV before ?

If you have ABC you can watch this game, it's currently being shown there too. They are showing it on both channels.

Wow, nice TD run by Watson.  Good drive by the Texans, too.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 07:49 PM by mal234.)

The Texans have finally started showing some life towards the end of the third quarter. The Bill have played better than them in this game, but it's still within reach and they aren't out of it yet.

(01-04-2020, 05:50 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Got a feeling the Bills are gonna win. Even though I hate their fans with a passion. I’ll never forget how rude some of those [BLEEP] were at our playoff game against them a few years back. Either way, good coach, gutsy QB and a good football team.

Agreed, the Bills mafia are the worst fans in the NFL but the team has always been interesting.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Dam.... fumble Texans ball

The Bills looked too strong in the first half but the second half may belong to the Texans.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 07:55 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-04-2020, 07:35 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 07:31 PM)EricC85 Wrote: No ESPN so I’m missing this one don’t recall a playoff game not on national broadcast TV before ?

If you have ABC you can watch this game, it's currently being shown there too. They are showing it on both channels.

My local channel that was supposed to be showing the game....I guess ABC? Was taken off the air.... removed from DirecTV for some reason.... Contract reasons maybe?? lucky they are playing it on ESPN also

16-11

If the Bills score again it'll be tough for the Texans to maintain the pace.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Nice stop bills

Booger McFarland is horrible.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Allen choked on that one.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(01-04-2020, 07:54 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 07:35 PM)mal234 Wrote: If you have ABC you can watch this game, it's currently being shown there too. They are showing it on both channels.

My local channel that was supposed to be showing the game....I guess ABC? Was taken off the air.... removed from DirecTV for some reason.... Contract reasons maybe?? lucky they are playing it on ESPN also

I think that might be the case. I do believe I saw a message scrolling across my tv a few weeks ago that said that DirecTV might get rid of ABC. Hopefully they will work things out and put it back. I have Dish Network and they had some issues this year where they got rid of FS1 and FS2 and some local fox channels in different areas. But they did work things out and brought those channels back. Hopefully DirecTv will do the same for their customers.

Nice Catch.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 08:10 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-04-2020, 06:57 PM)enigma Wrote: I hope the refs don't start influencing the game in the 2nd half because I can really see that happening.

Yep you called it....

(01-04-2020, 08:01 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 07:54 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: My local channel that was supposed to be showing the game....I guess ABC? Was taken off the air.... removed from DirecTV for some reason.... Contract reasons maybe?? lucky they are playing it on ESPN also

I think that might be the case. I do believe I saw a message scrolling across my tv a few weeks ago that said that DirecTV might get rid of ABC. Hopefully they will work things out and put it back. I have Dish Network and they had some issues this year where they got rid of FS1 and FS2 and some local fox channels in different areas. But they did work things out and brought those channels back. Hopefully DirecTv will do the same for their customers.

They probably will but really now!! during playoffs....

They gave it right back to him on the other side of the field.

19-16

NH3...
"AZANE"

Refs keep the drive going with a fantom pass int on Buffalo....and earlier a bogus holding call

The Texans have the lead now and I wonder if the Bills will come back and retake it. The Bills have slowed down in this second half on both sides of the ball. I would like to see them win this game over the Texans. I think them advancing would make the AFC side of the playoffs more interesting.

I think that the Texans will struggle if they advance (like they did during the first half of tonight's game and like they have in the past). I don't see the Texans making it past the next round if they advance tonight. Granted, the Bills might not either, but I think them advancing would be more interesting.

So tired of this JJ Watt hype...

(01-04-2020, 08:12 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Refs keep the drive going with a fantom pass int on Buffalo....and earlier a bogus holding call

Its the "NFL Way" or "protecting the shield".

Lets see if Buffalo can overcome the odds against them. Hope they don't get some bogus penalty to bring back a big play or two...