Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans @ Patriots (Wildcard game)

Tacks got the Ravens next week in Baltimore

Go Ravens
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-05-2020, 12:26 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Tacks got the Ravens next week in Baltimore

Go Ravens

That's as far as the tacks advance. I pick the Ravens to take it all this year. They nasty.

Great win for the Titans. Derrick Henry was excellent tonight on his birthday. He did a very good job of helping the Titans keep the game under control. I also thought it was funny how Mike Vrabel used the same loophole that Belichick used earlier this year against the Jets to use up extra time on the clock. Bill didn't seem too pleased about that, lol.

I had felt that the Titans would win and they did. I'm glad that there will be a new Super Bowl winner this year. And I also wonder how far the Titans might go in the playoffs.

I think the titans will go one more week, but I have to say, They might be a tougher team for the ravens than a pass heavy team.

(01-05-2020, 12:32 AM)Newton Wrote: I think the titans will go one more week, but I have to say, They might be a tougher team for the ravens than a pass heavy team.
I agree. They'll actually match up pretty well. As long as Henry keeps rolling and Tannehill keeps making plays when they need it they'll be scary for anybody now.

They beat Kansas City already. That could be a surprising rematch that not very many people expected. We'll see.

Looking forward to this Baltimore match up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Great win for the Titans.  I was at my nephew’s birthday party, but I watched as much as I could with the NFL app on my phone.  Loved seeing the Pats lose @ home!

I guess I’m honor-bound to pull for the Tacks for the rest of the playoffs since I stated in another thread that I’d continue to support them if they knocked out New England.

The only other team I’d like to see get knocked out is Green Bay, so here’s hoping the Saints or 49ers can fulfill that wish.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2020, 01:06 AM by mal234.)

I wouldn't have guessed (especially during this first half of the season) that Miami would have played a significant role in how these playoffs will shake out. But they have. Them giving the Patriots that loss last week, prevented them from getting a bye (which they usually greatly benefit from) and helped change the course of these playoffs. Without that bye the Patriots are bounced in the first round, and now we will have a new Super Bowl winner this year.

That loss last week affected the Patriots/other teams in these playoffs and may impact the Patriots beyond them. (Depending on what may happen to this dynasty.) And it's interesting how two weeks in a row Bill has lost to protégés of his. (First Brian Flores and now Mike Vrabel). Maybe this is start of things changing now regarding the Patriots and their dominance in the league. All things do come to an end, even if they are successful for like 20 years, lol.

And this made me laugh:

https://twitter.com/oeste/status/1213681923010301953

This is probably the way a lot of NFL teams and their fans feel about the Patriots losing tonight, lol.

Wow that was unexpected. I thought the Pats would be ready in the playoffs. Have to think Tom Brady will try again. How bout the AFC South tho. Better then we are given credit for.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-05-2020, 06:29 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Wow that was unexpected. I thought the Pats would be ready in the playoffs. Have to think Tom Brady will try again. How bout the AFC South tho. Better then we are given credit for.

Where? Because he's done in NE

(01-05-2020, 01:05 AM)mal234 Wrote: I wouldn't have guessed (especially during this first half of the season) that Miami would have played a significant role in how these playoffs will shake out. But they have. Them giving the Patriots that loss last week, prevented them from getting a bye (which they usually greatly benefit from) and helped change the course of these playoffs. Without that bye the Patriots are bounced in the first round, and now we will have a new Super Bowl winner this year.

That loss last week affected the Patriots/other teams in these playoffs and may impact the Patriots beyond them. (Depending on what may happen to this dynasty.) 

This is probably the way a lot of NFL teams and their fans feel about the Patriots losing tonight, lol.

Totally agree ...... and to think that the Pats beat the Dolphins 43-0 down in Miami in September.