Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Allen and DJ Chark to the Pro Bowl

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020, 07:50 PM by Hard_Eight.)

Well deserved.

Just saw it on PFT
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

congrats!!!

So glad they were able to make it.

Those two are definitely shape the future of our franchise in a great way.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020, 08:33 PM by mal234.)

Congrats to both of them. This is well deserved and I looking forward to watching them play in it. The Jags account mentioned that Josh is also the first rookie in Jags franchise history to make it.

Hopefully this is a nice confidence boost for two of our foundational players heading into the 2020 season

Happy for both of them. Had solid years on a bad team. 

The only worry, everyone we send to the Pro Bowl seems to leave.

Cool!

So we have 3 Pro Bowl players (should be 4 if they would have voted for the best kicker in pro football, Lambo)

Too bad Ramsey got traded or we should have had 5 total. If Fournette can keep play a full 16 games and NOT have 2 games with 9 carries or less, then he could turn into a Pro Bowl player.

Bouye made it in 2017 if I’m not mistaken. We still have a talented team.

Allen and Chark making plays. Blocked kick from Allen and TD for Chark

It's on at the bar I'm in. First time I've watched in like 15 years. Literally the most pointless thing I've ever seen, they might as well just make it a flag football game, it would actually be more competitive.

Allen with a sack and CC with the forced fumble for a Watt TD

Campbell was named Pro Bowl Defensive MVP.

Cool, but lets be real.. the Pro bowl is a complete joke. They just need to stick to skills competitions. That'd be more impressive then stats in a game that nobody is trying.

(01-26-2020, 07:50 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Campbell was named Pro Bowl Defensive MVP.

@I smell a holdout@

From what I saw, this years pro bowl was actually pretty exciting. It’s usually a dud, so I didn’t watch. Kinda wish I did, though.

(01-27-2020, 11:16 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: From what I saw, this years pro bowl was actually pretty exciting. It’s usually a dud, so I didn’t watch. Kinda wish I did, though.

I had DVR'd and watched all three of the college exhibition games, so I had my fill of football-like substances before the porb owl even started.

2/10 do not recommend, that was some bad football.(the college games, no idea how the pro game went)