Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gardner Minshew on the Dan Patrick Show this week

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2020, 01:39 PM by Brett.)

Dan Patrick always has a big guest line up on his week prior to the Super Bowl. I saw that Minshew will be one of those guests this year in studio. I'm not sure what day he'll be on yet but I can edit this post and attach the video with the full interview when it's put out.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dan Patrick couldn’t hold GMll’s jockstrap. Surprised he’s lowering his standards enough to be on the show.

Just an update, he will be on the show tomorrow so I can post the video once it comes out. Not sure if anyone cares or not though, lol.

(01-28-2020, 01:28 PM)Brett Wrote: Just an update, he will be on the show tomorrow so I can post the video once it comes out. Not sure if anyone cares or not though, lol.

I’d love to see it if you can post it!

(01-28-2020, 01:28 PM)Brett Wrote: Just an update, he will be on the show tomorrow so I can post the video once it comes out. Not sure if anyone cares or not though, lol.

I’ll watch it.

I want to see it

Yeah, man.   I’ve yet to be cured of the mania.  I am also off tomorrow.  Idk when it comes on, but I’ll try to watch.  What time and channel?  I’ve never watched his show.

I want to see it also.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2020, 09:34 AM by Brett.)

(01-28-2020, 06:14 PM)Jags Wrote:

Yeah, man.   I’ve yet to be cured of the mania.  I am also off tomorrow.  Idk when it comes on, but I’ll try to watch.  What time and channel?  I’ve never watched his show.

They haven't posted what time he will be on yet, but the Dan Patrick Show runs from 9 AM - 12 PM (EST) and it's on the Bleacher Report app or DirecTV on Audience channel I believe. For the bleacher report app, you can get it free from your Roku or any other streaming device. His show is simulcast so you can also listen to it on radio via Danpatrick.com, etc.

I'll edit my original post and attach it when it comes out so everyone can see it.

Just posted the video and attached it on my original post. Enjoy!

Kenny Loggins-esque

love it

ON the wonderlic test "It's a pretty easy test... they should change it up"
LMAO

(01-29-2020, 01:39 PM)Brett Wrote: Just posted the video and attached it on my original post. Enjoy!

Thanks!

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Thanks for sharing this video. I thought this was another good interview and thought it had interesting moments, including when he read his own scouting report.