Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Combine thoughts and observations

(03-02-2020, 11:06 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 11:00 AM)Upper Wrote: I have liked a lot of gators, and I have not liked a lot of gators. Saying Henderson probably isn't the 20th best player and pointing out one flaw isn't saying I don't like him.

And yes Beasley was a lot better until he tore his hamstring. Unfortunately that took a lot of his burst away and his all world explosion is how he won.

Clearly, a "real" gatur fan would still hold out hope for Tebow and fawn over every early round prospect UF produces. 

flg&j, The draft isn't about your college fanhood. It's about making the Jags roster better.
No [BLEEP] NYC,  Tebow is playing MLB for the Mets now and just cracked a homer the other day.  I'm sure Tebow is still better than Gabbert at QB though.  If it was about fandom I would of wanted Folwer instead of Cooper, Bryan instead of Goddert, and Henderson instead of Brown, Simmons, or Kinlaw

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-02-2020, 10:41 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 09:37 AM)Upper Wrote: I watched every snap of Henderson. He definitely wasn't as good this year, and my god he is the worst tackler I've ever seen. He probably won't be BAP at 20 to me, but he has the potential to make it worth it.

You claim to be a Gator fan but I've never seen a Gator fa like you.  You have never said 1 thing good about a Gator player.  Hell, you want Beasley's bum [BLEEP] over Fowler.  At least we were able to get a 3rd and a 5th for Fowler.  Atlanta couldnt even get a 7th for Beasley.  Fake Gator fan

I'm a Gator fan, but once former Gator players (or any college players) become pros, I couldn't care less where they played.  I mean, I'll certainly hope former Gators do well, but I want the guy who can help the Jags the most.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020, 12:18 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-02-2020, 11:00 AM)Upper Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 10:41 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You claim to be a Gator fan but I've never seen a Gator fa like you.  You have never said 1 thing good about a Gator player.  Hell, you want Beasley's bum [BLEEP] over Fowler.  At least we were able to get a 3rd and a 5th for Fowler.  Atlanta couldnt even get a 7th for Beasley.  Fake Gator fan

I have liked a lot of gators, and I have not liked a lot of gators. Saying Henderson probably isn't the 20th best player and pointing out one flaw isn't saying I don't like him.

And yes Beasley was a lot better until he tore his hamstring. Unfortunately that took a lot of his burst away and his all world explosion is how he won.

What about the ACL tear of Fowler in trading camp his rookie season.  Does that count?

(03-02-2020, 12:14 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 10:41 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You claim to be a Gator fan but I've never seen a Gator fa like you.  You have never said 1 thing good about a Gator player.  Hell, you want Beasley's bum [BLEEP] over Fowler.  At least we were able to get a 3rd and a 5th for Fowler.  Atlanta couldnt even get a 7th for Beasley.  Fake Gator fan

I'm a Gator fan, but once former Gator players (or any college players) become pros, I couldn't care less where they played.  I mean, I'll certainly hope former Gators do well, but I want the guy who can help the Jags the most.

Agreed

(03-02-2020, 12:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 11:06 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Clearly, a "real" gatur fan would still hold out hope for Tebow and fawn over every early round prospect UF produces. 

flg&j, The draft isn't about your college fanhood. It's about making the Jags roster better.
No [BLEEP] NYC,  Tebow is playing MLB for the Mets now and just cracked a homer the other day.  I'm sure Tebow is still better than Gabbert at QB though.  If it was about fandom I would of wanted Folwer instead of Cooper, Bryan instead of Goddert, and Henderson instead of Brown, Simmons, or Kinlaw

Seemed like you were confused because you chastised someone who had a different take on a gatur.

Then there's your whole VHII > Ramsey bit. 
Laughing
Relax.  Your a gator-homer and it's fine. I just like to give you a hard time about it. Nothing personal.