Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Good Luck Jag Fans. I have officially switched teams.

Did we at least get a 7th rounder for him?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Enjoy your year man. If/ when it doesn’t feel right watching another team, come right back.

I would advise a name change though.

Buh-bye.....

https://youtu.be/wg5lIpQkoOg

Lmao get the [BLEEP] out of here with that. You aren’t a fan, you are a [BLEEP] moron. What a [BLEEP] loser. Hahaha

This isn’t an airport, you don’t have to announce your departure!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2020, 09:53 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

This is gonna be old man this year. Gonna switch jerseys for whoever is in the lead

https://twitter.com/Sportsnaut/status/12...42849?s=19

Old Man or attention craved little girl?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(03-18-2020, 11:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Old Man or attention craved little girl?

Why does it always have to be “girl” as an insult?? You don’t see any of the ladies on here acting like this.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Later Nerd

Hahahahaha lates!

(03-18-2020, 09:52 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: This isn’t an airport, you don’t have to announce your departure!

This ^

NH3...
"AZANE"

(03-18-2020, 07:59 PM)Rico Wrote: Who the [BLEEP] cares and why was it necessary to come make this [BLEEP] 'announcement'?

#facts
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(03-19-2020, 02:15 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-18-2020, 11:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Old Man or attention craved little girl?

Why does it always have to be “girl” as an insult?? You don’t see any of the ladies on here acting like this.

BRING BACK THE +1

I've been a fan of the Jaguars since '95 having grown up in Cincinnati all my childhood. Never lived a day of my life in FL. If I haven't left yet, no one should.

Cya, we don't want ya. Lol.

[Image: ixg3j.jpg]

[Image: 3t7mxp.jpg]

We've all been through the same crap, you have no excuse so just leave and don't come back.

Still kinda disgusted how people gave so much attention to Jagsbch and where is he again? lol, dude was always an idiot.

I, too, took a poo this morning.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Haaa, wow I called this to some buddies in a chat group... "Can't wait to see how many people suddenly become Bucs fans".

Way to put yourself into the same category with the worst type of sports fans possible.

What's funny is there's usually more NE jerseys in any central Florida sports bar (despite my name I've lived in Orlando for a decade now) than there is any of the FL teams. I always go out of my way to ask those people how they became NE fans lol... The answers usually sound like complete bull to cover up their bandwagoning.

Now I will basically guarantee there'll suddenly be more Bucs jerseys in every bar here this year.

Such a joke group of people that do that. I've never understood it.

(03-19-2020, 11:23 AM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: Haaa, wow I called this to some buddies in a chat group... "Can't wait to see how many people suddenly become Bucs fans".

Way to put yourself into the same category with the worst type of sports fans possible.

What's funny is there's usually more NE jerseys in any central Florida sports bar (despite my name I've lived in Orlando for a decade now) than there is any of the FL teams. I always go out of my way to ask those people how they became NE fans lol... The answers usually sound like complete bull to cover up their bandwagoning.

Now I will basically guarantee there'll suddenly be more Bucs jerseys in every bar here this year.

Such a joke group of people that do that. I've never understood it.

People with no principles at all. There are a lot of them.