Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Tight End Situation

(08-17-2020, 11:33 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 09:08 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/jpshadrick/status/12...36004?s=20

There goes our All Pro TE  Rolleyes

The Jags have never had an all-pro TE and exactly zero people have ever projected Oliver to be an all-pro. 
If you're going to invent hyperbole to troll with, try to be a bit more grounded in reality.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dude can't catch a break, I feel for Josh.

(08-17-2020, 11:50 AM)uthill Wrote: Dude can't catch a break, I feel for Josh.

I think catching a break was the problem.

(08-17-2020, 11:45 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 11:33 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: There goes our All Pro TE  Rolleyes

The Jags have never had an all-pro TE and exactly zero people have ever projected Oliver to be an all-pro. 
If you're going to invent hyperbole to troll with, try to be a bit more grounded in reality.

Yeah no, I'll do whatever I want.  Smile
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Caldwell’s flippant attitude towards the TE position is going to hurt our offense again this season. Over the last decade in the NFL there’s been a revolutionary change in how TE’s are used in the passing game, and once again Caldwell is ignoring current trends. The way this team is managed is the reason the projections for this team are always in the basement.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(08-17-2020, 12:23 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 11:45 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: The Jags have never had an all-pro TE and exactly zero people have ever projected Oliver to be an all-pro. 

Yeah no, I'll do whatever I want. 

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=21106

Please read the message board's rules on trolling ^

Well, atleast Minshew has O'Sha. They seem to be picking up where they left off last year.

Atleast theres potential for something more positive in this thread...

(08-17-2020, 12:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 12:23 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Yeah no, I'll do whatever I want. 

Please tell me warning #5?
In Dougie I Trust!

(08-17-2020, 12:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 12:23 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Yeah no, I'll do whatever I want. 

Trolling according to you. I am making fun of someone for overrating players who have done nothing. 
And YOU, as a mod, have never made fun of anyone here right? and you've never made personal attacks? lol

I know what you are doing, feel free to do it if I make you so mad... or quit being a hypocrite and act as a man and a real mod.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Man hat a crapper! Sux when u break a bone in noncontact. Here come the fragile labels. Dude needs ro stay healthy at some point tho. He can't even be evaluated. I was actually going to post that I hadn't heard his name mentioned much yet in sorta camp so far.

I was looking forward to seeing him develop this year. Sorry to hear it, this has a Zach Miller feel for sure.

Hopefully he can get some time back late this year, but he will only get one ore two more chances to stay healthy. Best of luck to the young man.

I’m excited to see what Davis can bring to the table.

(08-23-2020, 09:23 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m excited to see what Davis can bring to the table.

Same. I loved what I saw on his highlight films. Even if he played for some crappy offenses.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]