Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: How does the Ngakoue situation play out?
This poll is closed.
Ngakoue gets traded before the season starts
15.82%
25 15.82%
Ngakoue gets traded after the season starts but doesn't play for Jags prior
15.19%
24 15.19%
Ngakoue plays for Jags until being traded prior to deadline
12.66%
20 12.66%
Ngakoue signs a long term deal to and plays for the Jags
6.96%
11 6.96%
Ngakoue plays for the Jags on the tag this year
35.44%
56 35.44%
blank #2
3.16%
5 3.16%
corn
10.76%
17 10.76%
Total 158 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Yannick Ngakoue (threads merged)

Tony Khan and Yan going at it on Twitter, lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-20-2020, 02:05 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 01:51 PM)knarnn Wrote: I would like those who claimed Yan as a great character example guy to please stand up.

I was one of them. WAS being the key word. His social media display over the last month has proven me wrong.

If he is forced to be here on the tag, which I believe the team should enforce he will either play and get paid, sit and not get paid, or fake an injury and take his chances legally with the repercussions of faking an injury. The option of him sitting out in protest without pay are slim to none.

Every local tv and radio guy, his coaches, his teammates...

Everyone universally lauded him as a team first guy that worked his [BLEEP] off and never complained. 

Not sure what changed, but damn did it change.

someone plz post Tony's latest smackdown response! Sorry I'm old and do not know how. ?

Live look at Cleatwood deleting old posts.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 02:09 PM by Jagwired.)

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1252292957895606272
https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1252293363866513408
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(04-20-2020, 02:07 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote: someone plz post Tony's latest smackdown response! Sorry I'm old and do not know how. ?

https://twitter.com/brentasjax/status/12...74753?s=21

(04-20-2020, 01:42 PM)Jagwired Wrote: " We been had a discussion ", Oh my, dude comes off as  illiterate. He really must be on the lower end of the IQ spectrum for a supposed college educated adult.

I now have changed my mind that he doesn't understand how the NFL works and the options available to him.

I done tried to tell you people Yan has the worst agent in sports. You do NOT hire a rapper owned firm to represent you. Everybody knows that!

Screw this guy

I hope they hold him for 2 years.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Yan - Amatuer at doing a wrestling promo

Tony - Pro at doing a wrestling promo

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 02:22 PM by Jagwired.)

Buuuwwwaaaaaa!!!!  Yann must be druck! ( or drunk)

https://twitter.com/YannickNgakoue/statu...2779872257

(04-20-2020, 02:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Live look at Cleatwood deleting old posts.

Hahahahahahaha

And others just making excuses... "but but but his teammates and everyone said he was a true pro blah blah blah". Jagwired is the only one man enough to admit it and I don't even remember him being that vocal about it, unlike others.

Yawn is so stupid holy [BLEEP].

BTW Tony is handling pretty well.

(04-20-2020, 02:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I done tried to tell you people Yan has the worst agent in sports. You do NOT hire a rapper owned firm to represent you.  Everybody knows that!

This isn't necessarily the agent's fault other than not taking his twitter account info and changing his password so he couldn't tweet anymore.

This dude watched "The Last Dance" last night and decided to pull a Scottie Pippen.

Yannick Ngakoue trade talks quiet with draft days away

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...-days-away

The Jaguars have had trade talks in regards to defensive end Yannick Ngakoue, but no offers, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported on Monday.

Yan was calm and did his job without complaint. What did he get for it? Fowler and Ramsey complained and got shipped out West. Arguably they are in better situations. How is this fair? Cuz Jags.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(04-20-2020, 02:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Live look at Cleatwood deleting old posts.

Times like this it's a shame a petty child killed upvotes.  Good one.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(04-20-2020, 02:25 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Yan was calm and did his job without complaint. What did he get for it? Fowler and Ramsey complained and got shipped out West. Arguably they are in better situations. How is this fair? Cuz Jags.

Fowler & Ramsey missed the playoffs, and now Fowler is in Atlanta. Not sure I would classify either as "better situations"

Yan received some bad advice and is extremely immature for a 25 year old. Bad combination.

https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon/status/1...3194433537

(04-20-2020, 02:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:25 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Yan was calm and did his job without complaint. What did he get for it? Fowler and Ramsey complained and got shipped out West. Arguably they are in better situations. How is this fair? Cuz Jags.

Fowler & Ramsey missed the playoffs, and now Fowler is in Atlanta. Not sure I would classify either as "better situations"

Yan received some bad advice and is extremely immature for a 25 year old. Bad combination.

Missed the playoffs? Did we go to the playoffs last year? I must've been asleep. If they were never traded they still would've missed the playoffs as well. Also not being a Jaguar is a better situation. Goff and Ryan are miles better than anything we have or have had in decades.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up