Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: How does the Ngakoue situation play out?
This poll is closed.
Ngakoue gets traded before the season starts
15.82%
25 15.82%
Ngakoue gets traded after the season starts but doesn't play for Jags prior
15.19%
24 15.19%
Ngakoue plays for Jags until being traded prior to deadline
12.66%
20 12.66%
Ngakoue signs a long term deal to and plays for the Jags
6.96%
11 6.96%
Ngakoue plays for the Jags on the tag this year
35.44%
56 35.44%
blank #2
3.16%
5 3.16%
corn
10.76%
17 10.76%
Total 158 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Yannick Ngakoue (threads merged)

This is sad, but also funny. For someone who has no offers of any value, he goes out and lowers his value so far that the Jags may have to pay to trade him.

If I'm Tony, I may have tweeted back a picture of the bench with Ngakoue's name on it saying "Ngakoue's game day seat for next 2 years." That may get him to explode and at that point the Jags could possibly suspend him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 02:41 PM by Jagwired.)

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1252303554704035841
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(04-20-2020, 02:40 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Fowler & Ramsey missed the playoffs, and now Fowler is in Atlanta. Not sure I would classify either as "better situations"

Yan received some bad advice and is extremely immature for a 25 year old. Bad combination.

Missed the playoffs? Did we go to the playoffs last year? I must've been asleep. If they were never traded they still would've missed the playoffs as well. Also not being a Jaguar is a better situation. Goff and Ryan are miles better than anything we have or have had in decades.

A better situation? Did he get a new contract? Did he now have to pay >9% (don't know the exact amount) in taxes that he wasn't paying in Florida? How is that a better situation when you still lose?

(04-20-2020, 02:41 PM)Jagwired Wrote: https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1252303554704035841

Tony Khan: " Then I replied"

(04-20-2020, 02:25 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Yan was calm and did his job without complaint. What did he get for it? Fowler and Ramsey complained and got shipped out West. Arguably they are in better situations. How is this fair? Cuz Jags.

Factz ..it does not matter what goes on, everyone will be blame the player, even tho if keeps happening

Keep Yan's rights for 2 more years. I wouldn't trade him. I wouldn't even talk to him for those 2 years. Let him languish

(04-20-2020, 02:41 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:40 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Missed the playoffs? Did we go to the playoffs last year? I must've been asleep. If they were never traded they still would've missed the playoffs as well. Also not being a Jaguar is a better situation. Goff and Ryan are miles better than anything we have or have had in decades.

A better situation? Did he get a new contract? Did he now have to pay >9% (don't know the exact amount) in taxes that he wasn't paying in Florida? How is that a better situation when you still lose?
Ah I see. So you ignore the fact that their respective QBs are better than ours. The thing is they aren't shackled to a dumpster fire that is the Jags organization. They have a chance to win something now. They didn't staying here. A better situation imo.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(04-20-2020, 02:40 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Fowler & Ramsey missed the playoffs, and now Fowler is in Atlanta. Not sure I would classify either as "better situations"

Yan received some bad advice and is extremely immature for a 25 year old. Bad combination.

Missed the playoffs? Did we go to the playoffs last year? I must've been asleep. If they were never traded they still would've missed the playoffs as well. Also not being a Jaguar is a better situation. Goff and Ryan are miles better than anything we have or have had in decades.

I'm not defending this dumpster fire of an organization by any means. Just stating that in my personal opinion, they aren't in "better situations" than they were here.

https://twitter.com/YannickNgakoue/statu...2105118723
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Wow this guy’s a [BLEEP]

(04-20-2020, 02:55 PM)Russian Wrote: Wow this guy’s a [BLEEP]

...which is exactly why you keep his rights for 2 more years. I wouldn't move him

(04-20-2020, 02:41 PM)Jagwired Wrote: https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1252303554704035841

What is his problem? Does he not understand football? Doesn't he listen to his agent? Is he just too stupid? The draft is this week. Anyone with half a brain knows he will most likely be dealt during the draft or within a 48 hour window of it. Is he so stupid, he believes we just gonna cut him and let him walk without appropriate compensation? I'm beginning to wonder if Ngakoue hasn't taken one too many shots to the head. He will get traded, when we get the correct deal in place. Until then, he's just gonna have to "sit tight." We are NOT on his schedule. He's on ours.

What's more concerning is Tony Khan's assertion that it's a "new regime". There's nothing new about Caldwell calling the shots and Marrone...doing whatever it is that Doug Marrone does. So how involved, exactly, is Tony Khan at this point? Because the more involved he is, the worse it looks to have him jawing back and forth with a player on Twitter.

(04-20-2020, 02:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Live look at Cleatwood deleting old posts.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Awww. That’s cute you’re thinking of me.

I don’t need to delete anything. He hasn’t done himself any favors but he’s a very good pass rusher and I wish he could have ended up being a Jag for life. This isn’t like him considering the previous 4 years he wasn’t  problem.

From what I've seen, Yan is just throwing a temper tantrum and Khan is completely correct..... And handling it just fine. You can want to be traded all you want. But the fact is, you're a bag until the jags get what they want for you, or your contract runs out. Throwing a temper tantrum like this isn't going to speed the process up the week of the draft. I can only hope they trade him to a team that has little to no chance at making the playoffs, and hopefully they get a haul that drastically lowers that teams chances over the next few years, much like the rams/Ramsey deal. Certainly no reason to just hand him a winning team like he has claimed he wants.

What an idiot! As much as I see Khan Jr. as a totalitarian figure he sure did an exemplary job of trolling Yan...lol
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

He called his owner's kid a clown. Lolol

(04-20-2020, 02:45 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:41 PM)p_rushing Wrote: A better situation? Did he get a new contract? Did he now have to pay >9% (don't know the exact amount) in taxes that he wasn't paying in Florida? How is that a better situation when you still lose?
Ah I see. So you ignore the fact that their respective QBs are better than ours. The thing is they aren't shackled to a dumpster fire that is the Jags organization. They have a chance to win something now. They didn't staying here. A better situation imo.

Pretty sure the Rams are a dumpster fire waiting to happen:  They have no first round pics for the next 2 years, 30 million in dead cap money THIS year, and about 100 million in cap space locked up in FIVE players [Goff, Donald, Jalen, Cooks(gone) and Gurley (gone)].  Next year, 100 million is locked up in seven players, with Goff/Donald taking up almost 60 million.  Help isn't on the way and Donald isn't getting any younger.  The Niners and Seahawks are always tough and the Cards are only gonna get better with Murray having a year to grow and having Hopkins on the other side of Fitz for the year. They're gonna be LUCKY to finish 6-10

Matt Ryan won ONE more game than Minshew last year.  They've won 7 games each of the past 2 seasons.  Ditto with the Saints being tough and the Bucs coming to play with TB12, Evans, and Godwin.  You think the Falcons are gonna even sniff a WILDCARD?Granted, the Jags are a dumpster fire, but lets not act like the Rams/Falcons are steps away from the Super Bowl.

They made more money.  Thats about it.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(04-20-2020, 03:03 PM)raptor6581 Wrote: From what I've seen, Yan is just throwing a temper tantrum and Khan is completely correct..... And handling it just fine. You can want to be traded all you want. But the fact is, you're a bag until the jags get what they want for you, or your contract runs out. Throwing a temper tantrum like this isn't going to speed the process up the week of the draft. I can only hope they trade him to a team that has little to no chance at making the playoffs, and hopefully they get a haul that drastically lowers that teams chances over the next few years, much like the rams/Ramsey deal. Certainly no reason to just hand him a winning team like he has claimed he wants.

As much as I want to see him get traded to a bottom feeder, the reality is, he has to sign the contract extension for the transaction to go through. I'm starting to think that Yans compensation ultimately will come via the 2021 draft
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Also, just for fun, what is it with these ACC players throwing all these temper tantrums that would make a toddler jealous?!