Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
EDGE K'Lavon Chaisson

In these clips, I see a guy who has some burst and a decent first step, but once a blocker gets his hands on him, it's over.

He has the beginnings of a decent strong inside arm rush (kinda like a defensive stiff arm where he puts his inside hand into the blocker's chest to gain separation), but could stand to use his hands better and needs more counter moves.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At the combine Bucky asked his game who he models it after and he said Chandler Jones and......Yannick Ngakoue

(04-01-2020, 04:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The next Arden Key
You flipped real quick.

Seems like he has high potential. I like the spin move. Not going to expect a ton his first year. But hopefully we'll see him improve throughout the year.

(04-24-2020, 08:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
You flipped real quick.

Its not who I wanted but I definitely didn't do as much research as Dave did and I didn't realize he was only 20.  Key and Mingo also 2 of the biggest upside in the draft that didn't pan out, hopefully  Chaisson does

I said I would not take him at 9 or 20. I kinda still stand by it but we probably had to take him at 20 for obvious reasons. I think he's more talented than Gross-Matos and certainly he has the athletic profile to be a top 15 guy. What I like abut the pick is the athleticism and untapped potential. What I don't like about the pick is, there is very little production to suggest that he will be a long standing great player. He's also very raw in his move set. We'll see how it goes.

As good as LSU was last year and as good as that secondary is the second leading sack getter was a saftey who had 5. The rest of the LSU DL had 8.5 combined sacks. Kind of a crazy stat

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2020, 12:23 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(04-24-2020, 09:07 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 08:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: You flipped real quick.

Its not who I wanted but I definitely didn't do as much research as Dave did and I didn't realize he was only 20.  Key and Mingo also 2 of the biggest upside in the draft that didn't pan out, hopefully  Chaisson does

Quite hilarious how he is clinging to that, it's not like he is been wrong with the Yawn thing the whole time. Also, I am sure he is never been wrong about a player.

I guess this is what you do when you get embarrassed by a lot of people, you just cling to anything you can and try to make someone else look bad too.

Chaisson could still end up being what you thought, let's hope he doesn't though.

(04-24-2020, 12:23 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 09:07 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Its not who I wanted but I definitely didn't do as much research as Dave did and I didn't realize he was only 20.  Key and Mingo also 2 of the biggest upside in the draft that didn't pan out, hopefully  Chaisson does

Quite hilarious how he is clinging to that, it's not like he is been wrong with the Yawn thing the whole time. Also, I am sure he is never been wrong about a player.

I guess this is what you do when you get embarrassed by a lot of people, you just cling to anything you can and try to make someone else look bad too.

Chaisson could still end up being what you thought, let's hope he doesn't though.
Hahahaha little boy can’t even quote me?

Sad. Feelings hurt.

(04-24-2020, 01:54 AM)knarnn Wrote: Bump for obvious reasons

I guess you are connected to the front office. Sorry to break the news to them, He's not any good. I just watched a lot of video. He's a non-factor. He does NOT stuff the run. Doesn't come close in pass-rushing skills to most pro players.

You got a piece of exotic french furniture.

Oh, well.
Shad Khan and David Caldwell are personal friends of a close relative. Leonard, too. Gardner? How does anybody know about Minshew?

(04-24-2020, 08:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
You flipped real quick.

There are a lot of people around here who are adept as twisting themselves into pretzels to feed their fanaticism, and he is one of the best.

(04-24-2020, 03:54 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 08:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: You flipped real quick.

There are a lot of people around here who are adept as twisting themselves into pretzels to feed their fanaticism, and he is one of the best.

Naw, i just like to give a player a chance before a call one a bust whether I like the pick or not.  If he turns out to be a stud pass rusher it was a great pick at 20.

(04-24-2020, 04:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 03:54 PM)Upper Wrote: There are a lot of people around here who are adept as twisting themselves into pretzels to feed their fanaticism, and he is one of the best.

Naw, i just like to give a player a chance before a call one a bust whether I like the pick or not.  If he turns out to be a stud pass rusher it was a great pick at 20.

Saying he wasn't the right pick isn't calling him a bust.

(04-24-2020, 04:03 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 04:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Naw, i just like to give a player a chance before a call one a bust whether I like the pick or not.  If he turns out to be a stud pass rusher it was a great pick at 20.

Saying he wasn't the right pick isn't calling him a bust.

You have no clue if he was the right pick, none of us will until a few years down the road.

(04-24-2020, 04:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 04:03 PM)Upper Wrote: Saying he wasn't the right pick isn't calling him a bust.

You have no clue if he was the right pick, none of us will until a few years down the road.

So why would you completely flip your position on him simply because the team you root for chose him? Stick to your guns.

(04-24-2020, 04:43 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 04:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You have no clue if he was the right pick, none of us will until a few years down the road.

So why would you completely flip your position on him simply because the team you root for chose him? Stick to your guns.

I still would of drafted a different player but the more I look into him the more I like, not to mention he has been a Jags fan for a while so I know he wants to be here.  Jefferson and Winfield are the 2 guys I liked at 20 and 1 is still avaible.

(04-01-2020, 03:11 PM)knarnn Wrote: Should he be in consideration at pick 20 or earlier? He fits the mold the Jags look for at rusher and considering Yan is probably on the way out would fill a huge need. Not to mention he seems to be a fan. 

https://twitter.com/aaronwilson_nfl/stat...75266?s=21

Scouting report for those who aren’t familiar:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/k'lavon-ch...501912b1a9

Respect

Bumpity Bump

3 years on...is this season THE season he finally pulls his finger out

(08-29-2023, 09:22 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Bumpity Bump

Definitely his last chance with the Jags to show he's worthy of a spot here or somewhere. 

Youth and potential development are all he has going for him, and that's fading, so, it's now or never

(08-30-2023, 09:31 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-29-2023, 09:22 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Bumpity Bump

Definitely his last chance with the Jags to show he's worthy of a spot here or somewhere. 

Youth and potential development are all he has going for him, and that's fading, so, it's now or never

Ahh, no worries he is going to go off this season.
A new broom always sweeps clean.