Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Which QB would you draft and in which round?

Smile 

I feel we are going to draft a QB to compete with Minshew/Dobbs but I feel it will be a late rounder who is brought in more to compete with Dobbs than Minshew. What QB would you want us to draft and what round would you want to draft them?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Id rather not draft a QB

James Morgan

5th or 6th

Nate Stanley in rounds 6 or 7.

I'm Jalen Hurts' only fan on the board. If he's there at the top of the 3rd, we should get him. Personally, I think he's 2nd round material, but if everyone else is missing it, why not get a bargain.

(04-10-2020, 06:07 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: I'm Jalen Hurts' only fan on the board.  If he's there at the top of the 3rd, we should get him.  Personally, I think he's 2nd round material, but if everyone else is missing it, why not get a bargain.

I like Hurts better than Love

Just do a UDFA imo. Would’ve liked maybe PJ Walker or Ta’amu from the XFL

(04-10-2020, 06:44 PM)JNev Wrote: Just do a UDFA imo. Would’ve liked maybe PJ Walker or Ta’amu from the XFL

Glad they both got signed

I wanted us to sign Walker too.

I would draft Luton in like the 5th.

Cole McDonald would be fun

(04-10-2020, 07:41 PM)JNev Wrote: Cole McDonald would be fun

Ya he would be fun for our backup corners in training camp, would make them confident

Burrow and Tua in round 1.

Herbert if he drops to 20.

No one else.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2020, 02:09 PM by TheDogCatcher.)

(04-10-2020, 07:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Burrow and Tua in round 1.

Herbert if he drops to 20.

No one else.

Burrow if he drops to #9 - 0 percent chance

Herbert if he drops to #20 (or collect a healthy haul of picks from a QB needy team) - 10 percent chance
His physical ability and arm talent are undeniable. I just don't see evidence that he's gritty enough to take charge and win games by himself. On the upside, I think he'd stand stronger in the pocket than Blaine due to his size, he'd lose fewer fumbles than Byron due to his more compact delivery, and he'd be more consistent than Blake because he's a more natural thrower.

Draft no one else - sign an UDFA to compete with Hobbs, sign Dalton off the street, or give the Bungles a 7th rounder for him under the condition they eat most of his contract this year.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt