Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
K'Lavon Chaisson - Rd1, Pick 20

The more I learn about Chaisson, the more impressed I am. The Baylor head coach, who was the defensive coordinator for LSU, was interviewed on the radio this morning, and it was like he was describing the greatest football player of all time. The talent is through the roof, and he also has great character and work ethic. He said Chaisson was unblockable in practice. At LSU. But he had a knee injury that sidelined him for a while and it was only at the end of last season that he came all the way back from it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-24-2020, 09:32 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 11:56 PM)JackCity Wrote: Yan has been gone for literally weeks man

And Caldwell should have been too.

Even if true that Yan was already "gone", then Caldwell should have traded him.  Now, teams know we're desperate to dump him and we'll get a fraction of his value.  Another poorly thought out move by Mr. "6 Losing Seasons in 7 Years" Caldwell.
We're not desperate to dump him, hence why we haven't dumped him. He threw a temper tantrum and that's not going to force the team to trade him any quicker. When we get fair value, we'll move him. Otherwise he can sulk and get fined.

(04-24-2020, 03:42 PM)AllMight Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 09:32 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote: And Caldwell should have been too.

Even if true that Yan was already "gone", then Caldwell should have traded him.  Now, teams know we're desperate to dump him and we'll get a fraction of his value.  Another poorly thought out move by Mr. "6 Losing Seasons in 7 Years" Caldwell.
We're not desperate to dump him, hence why we haven't dumped him. He threw a temper tantrum and that's not going to force the team to trade him any quicker. When we get fair value, we'll move him. Otherwise he can sulk and get fined.

Solid first post my dude.

So is Burrguar Jungle Cat? Not sure if he is the exact same person or just an incredibly similar person.

Calling Chaisson an exotic piece of French furniture was excellent though. It's that kind of high quality joke that makes it clear he can't be the complete fool he pretends to be. He's gotta be a high quality troll.

After sleeping on it, I will give Dave credit. We don't know what happens with Yannick. Josh Allen was on the only real pass rusher left on the team. Many Had Chaisson a top 15 pick and may have been best player available. I Also was no aware of his leadership skills. That is something this team really lacks.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Poor Smoot, finally had a clear path to prove himself and now this

(04-24-2020, 05:42 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: After sleeping on it, I will give Dave credit.  We don't know what happens with Yannick. Josh Allen was on the only real pass rusher left on the team.  Many Had Chaisson a top 15 pick and may have been best player available.  I Also was no aware of his leadership skills.  That is something this team really lacks.

There are 3 options 

A.) He gets traded for a package of picks in the 2021 draft

B.) He signs the tender and plays on the Tag for a season

C.) He signs a longterm contract. 

I think that its 80 to 90% either a or b.  So more likely than not,  2021 and on will be allen & chiasson.

(04-24-2020, 05:46 PM)JNev Wrote: Poor Smoot, finally had a clear path to prove himself and now this

Completely different players.

(04-24-2020, 05:49 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 05:46 PM)JNev Wrote: Poor Smoot, finally had a clear path to prove himself and now this

Completely different players.

Just saying assuming a nickel formation with 4 DL, Chaisson will take pass rush snaps Smoot wouldve otherwise had

(04-24-2020, 05:54 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 05:49 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Completely different players.

Just saying assuming a nickel formation with 4 DL, Chaisson will take pass rush snaps Smoot wouldve otherwise had

We can never have enough depth for rushing the passer, its a good thing to have.

Ask any NFL coach:  You can't have too many pass rushers.  If Smoot is as good as many think he will get playing time.   Allen is a real monster so let's see what Chaisson brings.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

This is on Dallas message board

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/chaisson...on.456659/

Very cool

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2020, 06:50 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-24-2020, 06:49 PM)JNev Wrote: Very cool

You talking about the thread on Dallas message board?

(04-24-2020, 06:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 06:49 PM)JNev Wrote: Very cool

You talking about the thread on Dallas message board?

Ya

(04-24-2020, 06:51 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 06:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You talking about the thread on Dallas message board?

Ya

They like our players more than some of our fans do lol

I like this guy, dude is a die hard Jags fan.

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/12544...86024?s=09

(04-24-2020, 06:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This is on Dallas message board

The league (teams and fans) quick to talk smack about The Jags but yet, be slobbering over our players. Man, if we can fix this Yan thing and get Fournette to be about that business; the league gonna be on alert.

And don't let some of this fresh young talent pop. Oh boy I hope we have an NFL season
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(04-26-2020, 05:45 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 06:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This is on Dallas message board

The league (teams and fans) quick to talk smack about The Jags but yet, be slobbering over our players. Man, if we can fix this Yan thing and get Fournette to be about that business; the league gonna be on alert.

And don't let some of this fresh young talent pop. Oh boy I hope we have an NFL season

Jags don't have to fix anything. The guy is acting like a [BLEEP] and asking for way more money than he deserves. Who in hell would have traded for him when you can just sign Clowney for less, don't have to give up draft picks and you get a better player than Yawn.

We just have to see, again, how dumb Yawn is. He wants to sit or play for us, his choice.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23