Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Rally - Tulsa, OK

(06-21-2020, 03:45 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 06:42 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I'm starting to wonder if people on the left just have zero common sense.

"Trump supporters". Funny. So I should call you all Biden supporters?

It's always been the lesser of two evils. So you guys want the career politician who was a proponent of segregation and has made it his life's work to lie about every single one of his "accomplishments" of which he has precisely zero? You know how you can tell Biden is lying? His mouth is moving.

I'm sorry, there are no Trump supporters... and if there are a small group of them its the same amount of people that "support" Biden.

The truth is I don't want a lying child molester who is in a state of constant age-related dementia in the white house.

So yea, the only choice is Trump. Sadly.

Voting for someone is the ultimate show of support for them. Also, there are ardent Trump supporters and the number of them is not as small as you believe. And I rarely see any Trump supporter criticize him for anything. In fact, it's almost always an undying defense of him.

But yeah, your post is preview of what's to come when Trump is heaved into the dustbin of history. One will find it ridiculously difficult to find anyone who supported him.

So that means the guy he replaced must have been really bad. He is pretty much already in the dustbin after 3.5 yeara.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-21-2020, 03:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 03:28 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Be more like you?

How many deaths happened last night? Rally at capacity too?

Is the fact that ANTIFA doesn't have the balls to attack a group of people who are likely carrying, your demented way of trying to justify they aren't still domestic terrorists? 

You being RJs bodyguard is very Kevin Costner-like. Very sweet.

P.S. Thank you for recognizing I have common sense.

No one was carrying except the police.
You can't bring guns into an arena, especially not when the President is there.
Come on now.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2020, 04:04 PM by Cleatwood.)

(06-21-2020, 03:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 03:28 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Be more like you?

How many deaths happened last night? Rally at capacity too?

Is the fact that ANTIFA doesn't have the balls to attack a group of people who are likely carrying, your demented way of trying to justify they aren't still domestic terrorists? 

You being RJs bodyguard is very Kevin Costner-like. Very sweet.

P.S. Thank you for recognizing I have common sense.
So you were wrong and no one died. You were also wrong about it being full capacity.

Don’t worry. I’ll keep count for you!

(06-21-2020, 03:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Meh...  the turnout for the Trump rally wasn't as good as the Trump campaign hoped for, but not surprising.

The question is, when will Biden come out of his basement and make a public appearance?  When do the debates start?
You’re saying it’s not surprising that they had a small turnout when they claimed 1 million people requested tickets?

Hmmm.

(06-21-2020, 07:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just so I am clear, elected politicians are encouraging teenagers to use a Chinese owned application to meddle in an election and everyone is cool with that?

Just checking the current pulse of our political landscape.

Evidence? So far, all I've seen are joke-ish reports that teenagers bought up millions of tickets. Do you have any kind of actual hard proof that elected officials were telling children to buy tickets to the rally? Or are you just doing the same thing the Trump campaign did when they blew this rumor out their [BLEEP]: looking for a way to explain away the fact that your hero's base is losing interest.

Hey, did you see that shiny object on the floor over there? Because thousands upon thousands of Trump supporters sure did.

(06-21-2020, 09:10 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 07:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just so I am clear, elected politicians are encouraging teenagers to use a Chinese owned application to meddle in an election and everyone is cool with that?

Just checking the current pulse of our political landscape.

Evidence? So far, all I've seen are joke-ish reports that teenagers bought up millions of tickets. Do you have any kind of actual hard proof that elected officials were telling children to buy tickets to the rally? Or are you just doing the same thing the Trump campaign did when they blew this rumor out their [BLEEP]: looking for a way to explain away the fact that your hero's base is losing interest.

Hey, did you see that shiny object on the floor over there? Because thousands upon thousands of Trump supporters sure did.

AOC is an elected official bragging about teens on tiktok buying up tickets. Jesus TJ, did you miss your physical delivery of the Times Union today?

My physical evidence is only cyber evidence from AOCs social media.

(06-21-2020, 10:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 09:10 PM)TJBender Wrote: Evidence? So far, all I've seen are joke-ish reports that teenagers bought up millions of tickets. Do you have any kind of actual hard proof that elected officials were telling children to buy tickets to the rally? Or are you just doing the same thing the Trump campaign did when they blew this rumor out their [BLEEP]: looking for a way to explain away the fact that your hero's base is losing interest.

AOC is an elected official bragging about teens on tiktok buying up tickets. Jesus TJ, did you miss your physical delivery of the Times Union today?

Laughing about it after the fact does not equal encouraging teens to do it. Sorry.

This is not really a thread in which I wish to participate, but that seems like an odd defense. Praising someone for doing anything is exactly encouragement.

Here's a quote from her tweet: 

Quote:Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID

Shout out to Zoomers. Y’all make me so proud.

How is that not encouragement? Look, it's one thing to encourage kids to get out there and vote. It's another to encourage them to disrupt processes that affects an opponent's campaign. Only the left has this advantage. No one on the right would be able to do something remotely similar. It's a double standard of the highest order. I know some of you guys don't like Trump, but there needs to be a modicum of decency with regards to the processes we have in place and free speech. This is an area we used to find agreement. 
I think it's telling that now that the left has full control of most institutions, they are doing everything they can to stifle disagreement. It's a preview of what's to come, and AOC represents the worst of it.

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 08:19 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(06-21-2020, 11:21 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 10:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: AOC is an elected official bragging about teens on tiktok buying up tickets. Jesus TJ, did you miss your physical delivery of the Times Union today?

Laughing about it after the fact does not equal encouraging teens to do it. Sorry.

Are you on "The Twitter"? If what you read from AOC isn't considered encouragement, I don't know what is.

I mean, you can't appreciate the irony of Democratic lawmakers asking the Chinese to interfere in an election? C'mon TJ...

(06-22-2020, 08:15 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This is not really a thread in which I wish to participate, but that seems like an odd defense. Praising someone for doing anything is exactly encouragement.

Quote:Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID

How is that not encouragement? Look, it's one thing to encourage kids to get out there and vote. It's another to encourage them to disrupt processes that affects an opponent's campaign. Only the left has this advantage. No one on the right would be able to do something remotely similar. It's a double standard of the highest order. I know some of you guys don't like Trump, but there needs to be a modicum of decency with regards to the processes we have in place and free speech. This is an area we used to find agreement. 
I think it's telling that now that the left has full control of most institutions, they are doing everything they can to stifle disagreement. It's a preview of what's to come, and AOC represents the worst of it.

I completely agree. On that same token, I sure wish Trump and his people would just admit to being gamed. If this stuff isn't called out it's going to get worse.

(06-22-2020, 08:15 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This is not really a thread in which I wish to participate, but that seems like an odd defense. Praising someone for doing anything is exactly encouragement.

If the people AOC is talking about even did anything the first time around, you could say AOC is encouraging them to do it again.
But she didn't encourage them to do it the first time.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The Trump spokespeople are saying they filtered out all the fake RSVPs, so they had no effect.

Are they telling the truth?

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 08:56 AM by homebiscuit.)

(06-22-2020, 08:23 AM)mikesez Wrote:

If the people AOC is talking about even did anything the first time around, you could say AOC is encouraging them to do it again.
But she didn't encourage them to do it the first time.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5732496]

(06-22-2020, 08:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The Trump spokespeople are saying they filtered out all the fake RSVPs, so they had no effect.  

Are they telling the truth?

No, because they don't want to admit they were gamed. It happens. Own it and move on.

Give me a [BLEEP] break. This pales in comparison to the misinformation and data mining by the Trump campaign social media outfit (and their foreign  allies). There was no stifling of disagreement, they just out-trolled the Troll-in-Chief. The rally was first come, first served. Even if 98% of 1 million registrants didn't show up, there would be more than enough to fill the arena. According to the Tulsa FD 6200 people showed up. You can't blame the 12,800 shortfall on a lack of decency on the left. If you think the Left has control over social media, you aren't paying attention.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Let’s remember this for when Trump inevitably does the exact same thing (if he hasn’t already).

(06-21-2020, 03:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 02:03 PM)rollerjag Wrote: If you're buying into this bull [BLEEP] no wonder you think the choice is a hard one.

Someone is in denial. Go get your eyes checked RJ and see if the Common Sense store is running any July 4th specials.

Get my eyes checked? Have you seen the pictures from the rally?

I just had cataract surgery, my vision is 20/20. Much better result than the virtual frontal lobotomy required of all Trumpettes.

Your boy is done.

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io...r-walk.jpg]
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Word has it they chose Jacksonville because we already have tarp for our seats.

I don't think he has that power, but this is exactly why I fear it. The tactics are becoming more and more extreme.

(06-22-2020, 01:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Word has it they chose Jacksonville because we already have tarp for our seats.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

(06-22-2020, 01:08 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 03:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Someone is in denial. Go get your eyes checked RJ and see if the Common Sense store is running any July 4th specials.

Get my eyes checked? Have you seen the pictures from the rally?

I just had cataract surgery, my vision is 20/20. Much better result than the virtual frontal lobotomy required of all Trumpettes.

Your boy is done.

Not understanding the point of this picture.

Looks like me walking back to my car after a wedding reception.

(06-22-2020, 01:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 01:08 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Get my eyes checked? Have you seen the pictures from the rally?

Your boy is done.

Not understanding the point of this picture.

Looks like me walking back to my car after a wedding reception.

I saw this picture referenced elsewhere like it was some big gotcha moment...and I don't get it.