Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump to cut funds to schools that don't reopen

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2020, 09:52 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

(07-10-2020, 07:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 02:25 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: For the 1/100th time, Trump supporters and conservatives are two different groups. That much is painfully obvious by now. No actual real conservative would support big government Don.

That might be why some conservatives are going for Biden to get rid of Trumpism and restore the Republican Party as the conservative alternative.  I'd sure like to have a true conservative alternative.

Anymore, I think the Republican party is a lost cause. I mean after being continuously belittled by Donald (Lying Ted & Little Marco), they've done everything they can to keep their lips affixed to Donald's posterior. They had an out with the impeachment, but folded like the cowards they are once again. 

Really, the best hope for small government fans is to pit the two parties against each other. Government has a hard time expanding via legislation when one party doesn't control the House, Senate and Presidency.

(07-10-2020, 12:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 09:20 AM)copycat Wrote: Biden just swung farther left leaving the moderates in his own party with no real voice.  I don’t see conservatives hopping on that bus.

It's funny because white middle class Democrats are being pushed to the candidate who represents their interests, the politically moderate Donald Trump.

(07-09-2020, 08:58 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Oh, I see, insults when there's no argument. Typical of Trump Humpers. Look, your boy is a big government tyrant who claims absolute authority over states, which in my book makes him further left than most leftists. But do prattle on about about how I surrendered my conservatism to the left while you surrender your so-called conservatism for white nationalism. It’s ridiculously hilarious.

Edit to add, reading back through, I could see how my first response to you was insulting, but I really had no idea what the hell you were talking about. From the the posts of mikesez I have read, I'm not really like him all all. If a shared disdain for Trump equals a mirror's reflection to you, we'll okay then. It's not, though.

I'm voting for Jorgensen, so it's funny when people call me names about supporting a guy for whom I've not voted. But do carry on!

Okay then, very fair, and I apologize.

Messages In This Thread
Copycat - by copycat - 07-10-2020, 09:20 AM
RE: Copycat - by flsprtsgod - 07-10-2020, 12:16 PM
RE: Copycat - by mikesez - 07-11-2020, 11:56 AM
RE: Copycat - by flsprtsgod - 07-11-2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Copycat - by mikesez - 07-11-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: Copycat - by flsprtsgod - 07-11-2020, 02:40 PM
RE: Trump to cut funds to schools that don't reopen - by Jagsfan4life9/28/82 - 07-10-2020, 09:51 PM