Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(09-26-2020, 09:31 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 12:44 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

Well there goes what little support Biden had from the military.

Truth be told, this is how ALL Democrats think about ALL of us.. Clap for us stupid bastards.. You are inferior to us. Now shut up, clap, and kiss the ring.

That video is about 4 years old, yet every Google result about it is less than a day old.  
So it wasn't controversial at the time.
It wasn't controversial 48 hours ago,
And it suddenly super controversial and super viral and super offensive now.
Hmmmmmm...

So what? It's a view into how Slow Joe thinks. He also has a history of racist remarks. Slow Joe is a racist that hates the military.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 10:54 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-26-2020, 07:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 12:35 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Wow! Trump calls our military members "losers" and "suckers" and Biden calls them "stupid bastards." What a fine pair of candidates the voters have given us. 

Jo Jorgensen for President. She doesn't insult our military members. 

Trump rebuilt our military and gave them a raise.

Next...

There was nothing to "re-build" we had the strongest military in the world before he was president. He knows nothing about the military anyway, since he was a draft dodger. You're so blindly loyal to the guy it's embarrassing. When he said, "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I still wouldn't lose any voters," he was talking about you.

(09-26-2020, 07:58 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 12:35 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Wow! Trump calls our military members "losers" and "suckers" and Biden calls them "stupid bastards." What a fine pair of candidates the voters have given us. 

Jo Jorgensen for President. She doesn't insult our military members. 

You still believe the "anonymous sources" from the ultra-liberal The Atlantic magazine? Seriously? Even people who hate Trump have said it was crap. The first lie really does win with some of you.

Yes, I do. It seems right on par with the rest of the things he has said, like when he talked about being able to grab women by the ***** or when he recently said, “maybe this Covid thing is a good thing. I don’t like shaking hands with people. [Now] I don’t have to shake hands with these disgusting people.”

(09-26-2020, 09:41 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 09:31 AM)mikesez Wrote: That video is about 4 years old, yet every Google result about it is less than a day old.  
So it wasn't controversial at the time.
It wasn't controversial 48 hours ago,
And it suddenly super controversial and super viral and super offensive now.
Hmmmmmm...

So what? It's a view into how Slow Joe thinks. He also has a history of racist remarks. Slow Joe is a racist that hates the military.

So is Trump. What's your point? They have a lot in common.

I didn’t know where to put this so I guess I’ll post it here.

My neighbor, who claims to have had enough “white privilege” and ready to give other races a chance told me she was sick of seeing all the trump signs in the neighborhood. She was “scared” to put up a BLM flag and a Biden sign for “fear of being attacked”. I laughed and said I don’t think the republicans will vandalize the signs or house. That’s not how we roll. Well, fast forward a month, the neighbor across the street had her trump sign stolen and another guy down the road had his trump sign vandalized. I don’t think she is privy to that info, unless she did it. I feel like informing her of that and asking her if any republicans have messed with any of her [BLEEP].

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 01:12 PM by p_rushing.)

Per Biden he was elected to senate 180 years ago ..... still accomplished nothing. This was while reading from a teleprompter also.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/s...4201969664

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-27-2020, 01:11 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Per Biden he was elected to senate 180 years ago ..... still accomplished nothing. This was while reading from a teleprompter also.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/s...4201969664

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

In all honesty, that was a lame attempt at a joke.

Love this factual tweet.

At this point you don’t even need to fly a @realDonaldTrump flag outside your house. Just fly an American flag & everyone will know who you’re voting for.

So everyone in here paying more taxes than Trump?

(09-27-2020, 09:16 PM)lastonealive Wrote: So everyone in here paying more taxes than Trump?

Fake News.

You are a loyal supporter of your supreme leader. Good on you.

Obviously if it is fake news we will expect to see tax returns and evidence from the Trump camp right?

Think we all know the answer to that.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 09:42 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(09-27-2020, 09:40 PM)lastonealive Wrote: You are a loyal supporter of your supreme leader. Good on you.

Obviously if it is fake news we will expect to see tax returns and evidence from the Trump camp right?

There is nothing legit about this hit piece. Do some research before you start frothing at the mouth about a foreign president.

Even a fake news story couldn't find those "shady Russian transactions", huh?

(09-27-2020, 09:40 PM)lastonealive Wrote: You are a loyal supporter of your supreme leader. Good on you.

Was that your response with Obama’s birth certificate and college admission forms?

(09-27-2020, 09:49 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

Was that your response with Obama’s birth certificate and college admission forms?

Obama released his birth certificate.
As for his undergrad records - I don't know if he released them, but there are editions of the Harvard law review with him listed as editor. When you achieve something like that in grad school, people tend to stop asking for your undergrad transcripts.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-27-2020, 09:56 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 09:49 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Was that your response with Obama’s birth certificate and college admission forms?

As for his undergrad records - I don't know if he released them, but there are editions of the Harvard law review with him listed as editor. When you achieve something like that in grad school, people tend to stop asking for your undergrad transcripts.

So educated,  yet he made his fortune being president.

Do you not want him to release them?

Why is that?

(09-27-2020, 09:56 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 09:49 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Was that your response with Obama’s birth certificate and college admission forms?

That isn’t my point. I’d just bet that probably wasn’t his response when people pulled those allegations against Obama.

(09-27-2020, 11:01 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 09:56 PM)mikesez Wrote: Obama released his birth certificate.

That isn’t my point. I’d just bet that probably wasn’t his response when people pulled those allegations against Obama.

Are they normal things to disclose? Has trump disclosed them?

If you want to drain the swamp, being less transparent than previous presidents is odd, unless of course you think it will reflect badly.

Biden campaign called a lid at 9:52AM this morning. Debate prep must be heavy.

Fun fact. Joe Biden has been in political for 20% of the time our country has existed.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2020, 01:34 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(09-28-2020, 11:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Fun fact. Joe Biden has been in political for 20% of the time our country has existed.

But this time he’s going to fix things.