Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(10-03-2020, 09:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: Did I say he couldn't? I'm just saying what his vote would indicate to me.

You’re telling him how he should vote.

It's o.k., I'm used to hearing it. My friends who are conservative and my friends who are liberal tell me the same thing. They say I am wasting my vote and I should vote for "their guy." That's never gonna happen though. I feel good about my choice. I know my vote isn't wasted, because more and more people feel the same way I do. We don't like the two party system and eventually enough people are gonna realize that the only way to change the system is by voting 3rd party and expressing our displeasure. It may not happen this election or in the next 50 years, but eventually it will. The movement has to start somewhere.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-03-2020, 04:30 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 04:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If Dan Crenshaw runs for POTUS in 2024, or whenever, I may have to consider voting for him. I watched him give a speech earlier at a #walkaway event in DC for the #unsilentmajority and he made me a believer. 

I'm Libertarian and vote as such but I'm with the guy here who said the democrats have people in their ranks who have extremist ideals. This is not our parents' and grandparents' Democrat party, this is a party that has been infiltrated by progressives who can't win on their own party ticket so they hijacked the Democrat party. They want nothing more to destroy the American way of life and if you don't believe me, look at 2020. 

I don't think blm and antifa folks care about politics but they care that the Dem leaders in DC didn't condemn their riots. They care enough to vote to keep those leaders in office so they can continue to burn cities to the ground, disrupt people eating at restaurants, march through residential neighborhoods at zero dark thirty screaming through bullhorns, etc. 

Are these the people you want in office? Leaders who let this happen? Who didn't speak up and condemn what is essentially domestic terrorism?

I’d vote for Crenshaw! A President with an eyepatch would be frickin awesome!

And he's sexyBig Grin

(10-04-2020, 01:16 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 04:30 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’d vote for Crenshaw! A President with an eyepatch would be frickin awesome!

And he's sexyBig Grin

That almost got me to vote for Tulsi.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Crenshaw/Gabbard 2024?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 04:45 PM by americus 2.0.)

(10-04-2020, 09:31 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 01:16 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: And he's sexyBig Grin

I can see the attraction. She's gorgeous.

(10-04-2020, 02:39 PM)copycat Wrote: Crenshaw/Gabbard 2024?

I don't think this country could handle that much sexy.  Big Grin

She's actually the most moderate of that whole ridiculous democrat candidate mob.

(10-04-2020, 04:44 PM)Iamericus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 09:31 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That almost got me to vote for Tulsi.

I can see the attraction. She's gorgeous.

(10-04-2020, 02:39 PM)copycat Wrote: Crenshaw/Gabbard 2024?

Right Said Fred 2024???

(10-04-2020, 06:38 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 04:44 PM)Iamericus 2.0 Wrote: I can see the attraction. She's gorgeous.

Right Said Fred 2024???

Banana

(10-03-2020, 10:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You’re telling him how he should vote.

It's o.k., I'm used to hearing it. My friends who are conservative and my friends who are liberal tell me the same thing. They say I am wasting my vote and I should vote for "their guy." That's never gonna happen though. I feel good about my choice. I know my vote isn't wasted, because more and more people feel the same way I do. We don't like the two party system and eventually enough people are gonna realize that the only way to change the system is by voting 3rd party and expressing our displeasure. It may not happen this election or in the next 50 years, but eventually it will. The movement has to start somewhere.

Can you please stop wasting people's time acting like you have a friend....... thank you

(10-05-2020, 02:18 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 10:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It's o.k., I'm used to hearing it. My friends who are conservative and my friends who are liberal tell me the same thing. They say I am wasting my vote and I should vote for "their guy." That's never gonna happen though. I feel good about my choice. I know my vote isn't wasted, because more and more people feel the same way I do. We don't like the two party system and eventually enough people are gonna realize that the only way to change the system is by voting 3rd party and expressing our displeasure. It may not happen this election or in the next 50 years, but eventually it will. The movement has to start somewhere.

Can you please stop wasting people's time acting like you have a friend....... thank you

Does your mommy and daddy let you have friends? They sure didn't teach you any social skills. Your such an angry young man.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

She's really not that cute once you take off all that makeup.  You all got so used to looking at Hillary 4 years ago that anything we throw at you all is going to look pretty decent.

[Image: tulsi-750x.jpg]

(10-05-2020, 11:17 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

She's really not that cute once you take off all that makeup.  You all got so used to looking at Hillary 4 years ago that anything we throw at you all is going to look pretty decent.

And those sharp knees, I'm sure you would never think of dating someone so hideous...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-05-2020, 11:17 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

I'm sure you don't look great nekkid but we won't hold that against you.  Tongue

(10-05-2020, 11:38 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 11:17 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: She's really not that cute once you take off all that makeup.  You all got so used to looking at Hillary 4 years ago that anything we throw at you all is going to look pretty decent.

I'm sure you don't look great nekkid but we won't hold that against you.  Tongue

If he's nekkid I ain't holding nothing against him.

(10-05-2020, 11:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 11:38 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:  

If he's nekkid I ain't holding nothing against him.

Touche

Anyone see Racist Slow Joe talking about black girls working in grocery stores? Lol.

(10-05-2020, 06:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone see Racist Slow Joe talking about black girls working in grocery stores? Lol.