Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 10:58 AM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-28-2020, 10:17 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: They aren't wild claims. They just aren't reported in the media. Trump has a stronger case than you guys think. IF any of these processes get overturned, this is exactly why the left is going to go nuts. There are a lot of data analysts who have come out suggesting statistical improbabilities. I only have so much knowledge in that area, so once we've moved past basic math, I am having to trust their word.

This is a guy that helped bust a dude who was defrauding millionaires:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/09/opini...racts.html

Quote:Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, “was always the smartest person in the room.” In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.

Quote:Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cybersecurity engineer. “My experience,” he attests,” spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence….” I will not belabor the point. Take it as given that Dr. Kershavarz-Nia may know more about cybersecurity than anyone else in America.

So, what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say? This:

1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and is used to manipulate election outcomes.

2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation – and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.

3. Dominion has been used in other countries to “forge election results.”

4. Dominion’s corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.

5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.

6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.

Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude towards desired results.

3. 1-2% of votes were forged in Biden’s favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed-in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2-3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts and there’s reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyberattack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with “high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden.”

Now, I don't know how he would have that information, but he is more credible than any person in this forum. If this had occurred in reverse, the people doubting these claims would almost assuredly accept his credibility. Conversely, The Trumpians would assume he's a deep state hack. Regardless, he is credible, and assuming he has no ill motivations (which is impossible), the information he presents is worth considering. This is just one example of many. 

I was easily able to discover voting irregularities in swing states, way before it was being reported on conservative news, just by looking at the numbers released by the NYT and comparing them against other cities. Other data analysts have looked at the data and found batch discrepancies ONLY in the swing states that shows improbable odds being generated for Biden as the count went forward. This can not be explained away by claiming that more democrats voted by mail in.

I am about 50 (of 104) pages in to the Sidney Powell claim she submitted to the courts in Atlanta. I'm curious how she is going to prove her case, but, like I have explained before, there are different standards for evidence. She hopes to win her case on the preponderance of evidence, meaning, she thinks when the judge looks at the totality of her evidence, it will show there was massive fraud. However, several of her claims says she has irrefutable evidence, which means she can 100% prove certain premises of her claim. Now, can she? I don't know. She was reputable before, but maybe she fell off her rocker. I just know according to her claim, she should have definitive proof of several irregularities. I have kind of written off Powell after Trump's team dumped her, but her claim, so far, has been very well written. She didn't include some of her broader claims involving the governor, but there are definitely implications. I haven't even looked into her MI claim yet. 

The NV court is looking seriously at the arguments being presented by Trump, and they have really strong evidence of fraud there. 

Everyone here knows there was some kind of fraud in this election. The question is simply how widespread was it. That was always going to be hard to prove, but not impossible, and more importantly to all the MSM lackeys here, definitely not baseless.

I read it (the article) last night... its nonsense.  How do you explain the hand recount results supporting the electronic count?  You can't.  Its nonsense.  Trump's own handpicked DHS cybersecurity expert has investigated and concluded no cybersecurity issues.  Of course he fired him for it.  Now this discredited Dr. Keshavarz-Nia comes out of the wood-work?  C'mon dude... you're reaching.  And you know it.

Expert after expert has debunked the statistical anomalies apparent in time series analysis.  They are explained simply by the counting procedures used by each state regarding mail-in votes vs in-person.  It amazes me you are still hanging on to this thread.

Edit: I just read his affidavit... thanks for posting it. He starts out mentioning true historical facts and then quickly conflates it with speculative fiction. He's embarrassing himself.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

How is he discredited? Because someone disagrees with him? Dueling experts is pretty common in litigation. It's almost impossible to have an expert testify without the defense being able to find a different expert to counter that defense. This is why the case was so difficult from the start. You think, if any of this were to be true, that the people implementing it would be that careless? This kind of fraud would take massive coordination and planning. Obviously, if something like this were to occur, you'd have to match ballots to the machine count or the fraud would be easy to detect. There were batches of pristine ballots found in the GA recount that were perfectly marked. "Like they were filled out by a machine," according to the affidavit. I have never in my life seen 4 states shut down voting at the same time. The fact that certain election officials stayed there without any observers is a concern all by itself. I would like the experts to explain the extremely high batches that came in for Biden at 99%. Nothing you post here is definitive proof that massive fraud didn't occur. You are only making counter points, which is fine and worthy of consideration, but there is nothing being presented here that is "mock" worthy. Anyone who is being intellectually honest should admit that there are elements of this election that appear extremely shady. Whether that's the case or not has yet to be proven.

At the VERY least, we need to move away from Dominion and Smartmatic, move to ensure that the machines aren't being connected to the internet, and secure our paper ballots with some kind of water-mark and scanner. None of this will be done, though. I wonder why?

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 11:34 AM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-28-2020, 11:00 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How is he discredited? Because someone disagrees with him? Dueling experts is pretty common in litigation. It's almost impossible to have an expert testify without the defense being able to find a different expert to counter that defense. This is why the case was so difficult from the start. You think, if any of this were to be true, that the people implementing it would be that careless? This kind of fraud would take massive coordination and planning. Obviously, if something like this were to occur, you'd have to match ballots to the machine count or the fraud would be easy to detect. There were batches of pristine ballots found in the GA recount that were perfectly marked. "Like they were filled out by a machine," according to the affidavit. I have never in my life seen 4 states shut down voting at the same time. The fact that certain election officials stayed there without any observers is a concern all by itself. I would like the experts to explain the extremely high batches that came in for Biden at 99%. Nothing you post here is definitive proof that massive fraud didn't occur. You are only making counter points, which is fine and worthy of consideration, but there is nothing being presented here that is "mock" worthy. Anyone who is being intellectually honest should admit that there are elements of this election that appear extremely shady. Whether that's the case or not has yet to be proven.

At the VERY least, we need to move away from Dominion and Smartmatic, move  to ensure that the machines aren't being connected to the internet, and secure our paper ballots with some kind of water-mark and scanner. None of this will be done, though. I wonder why?

Really?  THAT is your argument?  You are parroting something similar that Trump said the other day; that Biden had to prove each of his 80 million votes were legitimate.  That is a total joke... the burden of proof lies on the prosecutors who are claiming fraud.  YOU have to provide PROOF that there was massive voter fraud, not the other way around.  And you have provided the same amount as Trump's legal team:  NONE.  You're smart enough to know this... but you're political bias is blocking your logic and "intellectual honesty".  It is interesting that Dominion and Smartmatic machines were not an issue for the Trump campaign BEFORE the election, despite their wild claims now of how easily they could be manipulated.  I wonder why?

And it is ALL mock worthy.  Trump's legal team is an embarrassing 1-38 in court cases and are being openly mocked by even Republican judges regarding how terrible their supposed "evidence" is. You lost... time to move on.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

You're keying in on the wrong parts of my post. I have clearly stated, on this board, multiple times, that the prosecution has a VERY difficult case, one that is going to require a substantial amount of evidence to overturn the election. That is a fact with established precedent. We agree there. All other sub-narratives MUST fall under that agreement.

Moving to the sub-narrative. There is clearly motive and opportunity for people to cheat during this election, and there is enough evidence via affidavits and irregularities to investigate these claims. I have been saying for MONTHS leading up to this election that the plan for mail-in ballots was not secure enough to implement on a massive scale, and that it was going to cause problems. Mail-in ballots have always been the least secure method for voting, and it makes sense that it would be the cause for many of the odd patterns and irregularities that we have seen. People are right to be suspicious. The claims you're making to not alleviate that suspicion. I am not saying the defense needs to prove Biden didn't cheat, That would be ridiculous. I am saying that the pattern of the irregularities, opportunity, and motive are all in line with possible massive fraud. You are just listing counterpoints to these claims as PROOF fraud didn't occur and mocking people who are suspicious of it. You don't have that kind of evidence.

There is a different standard of evidence required for the court of law than the court of public opinion. All that matters for the election is the court of law. I am making a distinction between your mocking of posters for suspecting fraud, and the burden of proof required by Trump's team.

As far as Trump's record in court, that's somewhat irrelevant. Not entirely, of course, but the whole goal of Giuliani is to try to get a case before the Supreme Court. He's got to file and appeal to get it there. Many cases get dismissed early, but have success in appeals courts. The primary goal of Trump's team is to show that the actions taken by the executive branches in PA, MI, and GA went against the laws of the legislature and therefore should be discarded. It's a tough battle. I was always reluctant to see this as the type of case that anyone wants to take on. This is functionally different than what Powell is claiming, which is criminal in nature. I will be curious, when all of the evidence has been presented, which parts of her case are irrefutable. It may be entirely made up, but I don't think that's a valid position to take at this point.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 12:09 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-28-2020, 11:54 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You're keying in on the wrong parts of my post. I have clearly stated, on this board, multiple times, that the prosecution has a VERY difficult case, one that is going to require a substantial amount of evidence to overturn the election. That is a fact with established precedent. We agree there. All other sub-narratives MUST fall under that agreement.

Moving to the sub-narrative. There is clearly motive and opportunity for people to cheat during this election, and there is enough evidence via affidavits and irregularities to investigate these claims. I have been saying for MONTHS leading up to this election that the plan for mail-in ballots was not secure enough to implement on a massive scale, and that it was going to cause problems. Mail-in ballots have always been the least secure method for voting, and it makes sense that it would be the cause for many of the odd patterns and irregularities that we have seen. People are right to be suspicious. The claims you're making to not alleviate that suspicion. I am not saying the defense needs to prove Biden didn't cheat, That would be ridiculous. I am saying that the pattern of the irregularities, opportunity, and motive are all in line with possible massive fraud. You are just listing counterpoints to these claims as PROOF fraud didn't occur and mocking people who are suspicious of it. You don't have that kind of evidence.

There is a different standard of evidence required for the court of law than the court of public opinion. All that matters for the election is the court of law. I am making a distinction between your mocking of posters for suspecting fraud, and the burden of proof required by Trump's team.

As far as Trump's record in court, that's somewhat irrelevant. Not entirely, of course, but the whole goal of Giuliani is to try to get a case before the Supreme Court. He's got to file and appeal to get it there. Many cases get dismissed early, but have success in appeals courts. The primary goal of Trump's team is to show that the actions taken by the executive branches in PA, MI, and GA went against the laws of the legislature and therefore should be discarded. It's a tough battle. I was always reluctant to see this as the type of case that anyone wants to take on. This is functionally different than what Powell is claiming, which is criminal in nature. I will be curious, when all of the evidence has been presented, which parts of her case are irrefutable. It may be entirely made up, but I don't think that's a valid position to take at this point.

It is a valid position to take, based on the embarrassing lack of evidence presented in court compared to the wild accusations made in the media.  If you read the court documents, Trump's legal team is not even claiming fraud in court anymore. They only do that at their incoherent press conferences. I'll make you a deal... when Republican judges stop mocking the shameful lack of evidence presented by Trump's legal representatives in court, I will stop mocking posters making those same ridiculous claims here.  Deal?

And I hope it goes to the Supreme Court. It will be an even bigger stage to expose Trump and his legal team for the frauds they are, rather than the election. But it will never get that far. Trump wouldn't want to be definitively humiliated on that big of a stage.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 12:15 PM by Lucky2Last.)

I don't think the SC will take it. The most legitimate claims right now don't involve fraud, but the constitutionality of the executive branches of government overriding the state legislatures. I just don't think people have the balls to overturn an election on those grounds, even though I think it's a perfectly valid complaint. This is why I don't put a lot of stock in failed court hearings. They are probing for their most credible claim. I don't think it will be enough. That said, none of this relieves my doubts that there was widespread voter fraud in this election in swing states. I just don't buy the specific turnouts, with the exception of GA (possibly).

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 12:26 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-28-2020, 12:14 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I don't think the SC will take it. The most legitimate claims right now don't involve fraud, but the constitutionality of the executive branches of government overriding the state legislatures. I just don't think people have the balls to overturn an election on those grounds, even though I think it's a perfectly valid complaint. This is why I don't put a lot of stock in failed court hearings. They are probing for their most credible claim. I don't think it will be enough. That said, none of this relieves my doubts that there was widespread voter fraud in this election in swing states. I just don't buy the specific turnouts, with the exception of GA (possibly).

Its not about having the "balls"; people have the "brains" not to overturn an election based on embarrassingly weak and unsubstantiated claims of fraud.  The judges are literally laughing at these claims, not just dismissing them.  You can believe whatever you want.  Like I said, you present yourself as an intelligent person in many regards; but your logic and "intellectual honesty" are clearly blinded by your bias in this case.

I am not talking about claims of fraud. I am saying that it's pretty clear that the executive branches of the state governments in MI, PA, and GA took liberties that violated the election rules written by the legislative branch of the same governments. Constitutionally, that should be overturned, which should invalidate votes caused by those policies. It has nothing to do with fraud except those actions taken by the Secretaries of State potentially undermined election integrity. That is the best argument Giuliani has, but I think it'd take tremendous balls by a judge to do that. At that point, the burden would be on democrats to prove why those votes are legitimate.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 01:26 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-28-2020, 12:42 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I am not talking about claims of fraud. I am saying that it's pretty clear that the executive branches of the state governments in MI, PA, and GA took liberties that violated the election rules written by the legislative branch of the same governments. Constitutionally, that should be overturned, which should invalidate votes caused by those policies. It has nothing to do with fraud except those actions taken by the Secretaries of State potentially undermined election integrity. That is the best argument Giuliani has, but I think it'd take tremendous balls by a judge to do that. At that point, the burden would be on democrats to prove why those votes are legitimate.

The courts did not find any violations of election rules before the vote; and the rules remained consistent with what was agreed upon before the election in each state.  The Supreme Court did not intervene with individual states rights to conduct their election procedures as they saw fit (other than identifying a small number of ballots in PA that arrived after Nov. 3rd).  That is not fraud and not undermining election integrity. Attempting to change the rules AFTER the election and discarding legitimate votes would be criminal and violate the will of the people.  Are you an advocate of eliminating individual states' rights for how they decide their election procedures, and instead having a uniform set of protocols for federal elections?  That kind of left-wing approach sounds pretty ironic coming from you.

I am talking about state governments, dude. The executive branches in the state governments enacted policies that undermined the legislature of the same state governments. For example, if the legislative body said signatures need to be verified, but the Secretary of State told the election officials that wasn't necessary, that should be  unconstitutional. It's the legislative branch's role to determine the rules of the election unless it expressly has given that jurisdiction over to the executive. 

If I recall (don't have time to verify now, heading to lunch), this happened in GA. Throwing out votes that didn't match signatures is unprovable at this point, though, but that likely gave a massive advantage to democrats based on previous years. If there were votes being counted that violated the rules as written by the GA legislature, it alters the results. You had ballot curing in primarily blue areas in PA, but not in red areas, which, again if I recall correctly, was against the rules according to the PA legislature. We know in swing states this year, in an election with the most potential for domestic vulnerabilities, there were less ballots thrown out than years past. These subtle changes gave advantages to very specific cities in GA, PA, MI, and WI. I think it accounts for the disparity that is unique to those cities as opposed to the rest of the country. 

I don't know about all the machine stuff. I'm waiting to see what evidence is presented. I don't think Powell is a hack, but people have surprised me in the past. I don't think Trump's team can prove fraud is widespread. They are going to have to find a different way, and I think the best of their unlikely options are what I am posting above.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 06:19 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-28-2020, 01:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I am talking about state governments, dude. The executive branches in the state governments enacted policies that undermined the legislature of the same state governments. For example, if the legislative body said signatures need to be verified, but the Secretary of State told the election officials that wasn't necessary, that should be  unconstitutional. It's the legislative branch's role to determine the rules of the election unless it expressly has given that jurisdiction over to the executive. 

If I recall (don't have time to verify now, heading to lunch), this happened in GA. Throwing out votes that didn't match signatures is unprovable at this point, though, but that likely gave a massive advantage to democrats based on previous years. If there were votes being counted that violated the rules as written by the GA legislature, it alters the results. You had ballot curing in primarily blue areas in PA, but not in red areas, which, again if I recall correctly, was against the rules according to the PA legislature. We know in swing states this year, in an election with the most potential for domestic vulnerabilities, there were less ballots thrown out than years past. These subtle changes gave advantages to very specific cities in GA, PA, MI, and WI. I think it accounts for the disparity that is unique to those cities as opposed to the rest of the country. 

I don't know about all the machine stuff. I'm waiting to see what evidence is presented. I don't think Powell is a hack, but people have surprised me in the past. I don't think Trump's team can prove fraud is widespread. They are going to have to find a different way, and I think the best of their unlikely options are what I am posting above.

So am I.  Those cases were presented to state courts first.  But the one that got taken to the US Supreme Court was the one I mentioned specifically. The rules of the election were set before Nov. 3rd... you can't argue to change them after the fact because you don't like the legitimate results. The people have spoken, and clearly.

There are no disparities or unexplained statistical anomalies.  Those cities you mention, like most urban populations in the United States, are highly democratic.  The turnout is easily explained by how unpopular and divisive Trump is.  Any other interpretation of that without proof if conspiracy theory garbage.  You need to do better than that.

Powell and company have looked like absolute disasters lately... no other way to spin it.  If she is so deranged that even Trump kicks her off his lunatic legal team, then she is clearly all kinds of crazy.  But you can throw that Hail Mary up there, dude... good luck!

Biden hurt ankle playing with dog. He better he careful not to break a hip at that age.

(11-29-2020, 07:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Biden hurt ankle playing with dog. He better he careful not to break a hip at that age.

Kamala has been working overtime with the dog training, I’m sure. Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-29-2020, 07:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Biden hurt ankle playing with dog. He better he careful not to break a hip at that age.

You take care of yourself too, buddy!

(11-29-2020, 07:01 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Kamala has been working overtime with the dog training, I’m sure. Laughing

For sure. She wouldn't even wait for the body to get cold.

America deserves to see what they got in her as POTUS.

Trump fractures foot:

MSM: He is unfit to do his job. Impeach him. 25th amendment!

Biden fractures foot:

MSM: A hero to us all. A true dog lover. The father we always wanted.

(11-30-2020, 08:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump fractures foot:

Biden fractures foot:

Eh, we all know it's coming. Trump forced them to the surface. 

Honestly, it's my belief media accountability will suffer even more under Biden. Weary of incessant political fighting and subsequent governmental paralysis, moderates from both sides will be holding them to higher standards. The maturation of social media gives news consumers a larger voice for feedback and dispute. 

It will be interesting to see how the MSM evolves over the next four years. If it continues as is, it will formally be dismissed as actual journalism within the next decade.

(11-30-2020, 09:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Biden fractures foot:

Eh, we all know it's coming. Trump forced them to the surface. 

Honestly, it's my belief media accountability will suffer even more under Biden. Weary of incessant political fighting and subsequent governmental paralysis, moderates from both sides will be holding them to higher standards. The maturation of social media gives news consumers a larger voice for feedback and dispute. 

It will be interesting to see how the MSM evolves over the next four years. If it continues as is, it will formally be dismissed as actual journalism within the next decade.

I feel like it already has. The next 4 years is just the cherry on top.

Holy crap, Georgia is a MESS.

Biden fractures foot:

There are jokes that it is a cover for his ankle bracelet.

With Flynn free to talk and back in play now, the left has to be worried. He knows where all the bodies are at. There are also several retired generals talking about what has been going on behind the scenes. Normally I would say those are conspiracies but you have high ranking military members talking right now. If what they say is true, some big things are happening that aren't being reported.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk