Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

Trump needs to concede ! My neighbors out in Maryland almost got in a fist fight over this yesterday !! People need to come together !

Wish Jorgenson was POTUS tho !

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-30-2020, 01:32 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: Trump needs to concede ! My neighbors out in Maryland almost got in a fist fight over this yesterday !! People need to come together !

Trump should concede when and if the investigations and court cases are resolved. Until then he should take Hillary's advice and refuse.

And there won't be a "coming together" no matter who ends up President next month, we are hatefully divided at this point and most likely headed for some type of armed conflict or separation.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 02:17 PM by The Real Marty.)

(11-30-2020, 02:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 01:32 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: Trump needs to concede ! My neighbors out in Maryland almost got in a fist fight over this yesterday !! People need to come together !

Trump should concede when and if the investigations and court cases are resolved. Until then he should take Hillary's advice and refuse.

And there won't be a "coming together" no matter who ends up President next month, we are hatefully divided at this point and most likely headed for some type of armed conflict or separation.

How would we separate?  Would it be like India in 1947 with Muslims migrating in one direction and Hindus migrating in another direction?  Or would the red (or blue) states simply secede?  

And if there's an armed conflict, who would be shooting at whom?  How would one know who the "enemy" is?  Should I shoot my neighbor who had a Trump sign?

And what principle would we be fighting over?  In 1860, the conflict was over slavery.  What would be the cause of the coming conflict?  That liberals are evil?  Seriously, why would people be shooting at each other?

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 02:27 PM by homebiscuit.)

I hate to say it, but it's almost time to stick a fork in this thread.

But not before posting this bombshell:

Pet psychic Beth Lee-Crowther says Joe Biden’s dogs, Major and Champ, told her they are excited to live in the White House. They also say their master will be “a great president.”

More proof Joe Biden is a racist...

I just texted my friend saying Hilary didn't concede and he sent me this !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khK9fIgoNjQ

(11-30-2020, 02:14 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 02:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Trump should concede when and if the investigations and court cases are resolved. Until then he should take Hillary's advice and refuse.

How would we separate?  Would it be like India in 1947 with Muslims migrating in one direction and Hindus migrating in another direction?  Or would the red (or blue) states simply secede?  

And if there's an armed conflict, who would be shooting at whom?  How would one know who the "enemy" is?  Should I shoot my neighbor who had a Trump sign?

And what principle would we be fighting over?  In 1860, the conflict was over slavery.  What would be the cause of the coming conflict?  That liberals are evil?  Seriously, why would people be shooting at each other?

Red vs Blue. Middle America and the South (aka "Jesus Land") vs the Coastal Elites. Self Rule, federal overreach, and unreconcilable differences in the role of government in our lives. You'll know which is which by who is burning down the cities and who is not.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-30-2020, 02:54 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 02:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Trump should concede when and if the investigations and court cases are resolved. Until then he should take Hillary's advice and refuse.

I just texted my friend saying Hilary didn't concede and he sent me this !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khK9fIgoNjQ

She told Joe not to concede under any circumstances.

https://youtu.be/44AbGEHhzg4
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

It's hard to come together when you have been called a racist and white supremacist for 4 years because you voted for a guy who isn't one.

Alyssa Milano told me I should come together, so I probably will.

(11-30-2020, 02:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I hate to say it, but it's almost time to stick a fork in this thread.

Pet psychic Beth Lee-Crowther says Joe Biden’s dogs, Major and Champ, told her they are excited to live in the White House. They also say their master will be “a great president.”
No not yet!

P Rushing found more evidence! It’s being released later today!

Does anybody really believe Joe was injured "playing with his dogs"? My guess is a slip and fall in the shower.

Nothing screams AMERICAN POWER like an 80 year old geriatric in a walking boot.

(11-30-2020, 03:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 02:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I hate to say it, but it's almost time to stick a fork in this thread.

No not yet!

I don't have the evidence, but the 305 does. If the reports from the generals are true, they have so far been correct, then something big will be happening. Wait until the report is filed on the election, they have 45 days to submit it. I think Trump is waiting to further incriminate everyone involved.

I don't believe all the stuff being said right now because it can't be backed up outside of the right wing sources, but there are verifiable data from what they are saying. Gitmo has a lot of 3rd party flights right now, which means non-government flights where they are allowed to do things they can't do on military flights.

(11-30-2020, 06:11 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 03:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: No not yet!

I don't have the evidence, but the 305 does. If the reports from the generals are true, they have so far been correct, then something big will be happening. Wait until the report is filed on the election, they have 45 days to submit it. I think Trump is waiting to further incriminate everyone involved.

I don't believe all the stuff being said right now because it can't be backed up outside of the right wing sources, but there are verifiable data from what they are saying. Gitmo has a lot of 3rd party flights right now, which means non-government flights where they are allowed to do things they can't do on military flights.
See! Something big is happening!

Can’t close the thread yet!

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 09:43 PM by Lucky2Last.)

You should really watch the AZ state legislative hearings going on right now. There was definitely bad actors working on behalf of the democrats. Some witnesses are meh, but many have very compelling stories. This has been going on since 11 this morning. Witness after witness testifying to a process that was corrupted by electoral officials. I've been listening to this for hours. Very frustrating, both because you see how this pattern of abuse could alter an election, and because I know this is going to get no media attention. If the situation were reversed, it would be wall to wall headlines. As a person who takes the time to watch this stuff, it's evident how broken our system has become. You know what's strikingly obvious? The lack of MSM media coverage.

For example, in PA, they tried to change the electoral process before the election, and the judge ruled they had no injury (meaning they needed to prove they were adversely affected by the process). When they sued afterward, the judge ruled they had a case, but it was too late to do anything about it now. A GA judge ruled that dominion machines needed to be preserved for inspection. Then he reverses it for 8 or 9 hours. Coincidentally, dominion techs had to work on fixing some machines that were going to be used in the January elections. The judge again placed a stay on dominion machines, and the election officials came out and said the servers had already been wiped. You know... more items with perfectly reasonable explanations that won't dominate headlines.

(11-30-2020, 09:31 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You should really watch the AZ state legislative hearings going on right now. There was definitely bad actors working on behalf of the democrats. Some witnesses are meh, but many have very compelling stories. This has been going on since 11 this morning. Witness after witness testifying to a process that was corrupted by electoral officials. I've been listening to this for hours. Very frustrating, both because you see how this pattern of abuse could alter an election, and because I know this is going to get no media attention. If the situation were reversed, it would be wall to wall headlines. As a person who takes the time to watch this stuff, it's evident how broken our system has become. You know what's strikingly obvious? The lack of MSM media coverage.

Yet AZ certified the "results" with all of this going on...

You conspiracy theorists are exhausting. lol

You know why the MSM is giving it little attention? Because it is a nothing-burger. There is no proof. Unsubstantiated claims is of election fraud is not newsworthy.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-30-2020, 10:05 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: You conspiracy theorists are exhausting.  lol

You know why the MSM is giving it little attention?  Because it is a nothing-burger.  There is no proof.  Unsubstantiated claims is of election fraud is not newsworthy.

80 million votes. Nothing to see here. Nothing burger.

(11-30-2020, 10:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 10:05 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: You conspiracy theorists are exhausting.  lol

You know why the MSM is giving it little attention?  Because it is a nothing-burger.  There is no proof.  Unsubstantiated claims is of election fraud is not newsworthy.

80 million votes. Nothing to see here. Nothing burger.

Not 80 million FOR Biden; 80 million AGAINST the worst and most dangerous president in the history of the United States.  Pretty easy to understand.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 10:15 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-30-2020, 10:12 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 10:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 80 million votes. Nothing to see here. Nothing burger.

Not 80 million FOR Biden; 80 million AGAINST the worst and most dangerous president in the history of the United States.  Pretty easy to understand.

Please elaborate on "dangerous".

Zero wars and literally took care of every problem the guy you just elected helped create.