Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lost all faith in Bortles

Well lets compair him to I don't know SAM BRADFORD. Who just got into the offense and won 2 in a row counting Carolina Super Bowl loser but yet we have a guys who has been working with him for 2-3 years and yet you wonder why we are losing. You keep throwing stupid short passes. You for some reason can't figure out why the balls get tipped. DB's bite on short routes cause that is our stupid game plan. We don't have to be coaches and get paid to know that if you double moves you will get open cause they'll bite. We are 0-3 and pretty much last in our division that we have no chance of winning anymore. If we lose in London I will be suprized if our coaches make it through the bye week. I'll be waiting to hear the bull coming out of their mouths in the press conference. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The thing is Baltimore it the overall worse team. That's what's embarrassing about Blake. Jalen Ramsey is our nickel and he's better than any of their vet corners.

3-0 versus 0-3. Yeah, they're the worse team. You've definitely proven that claim beyond a reasonable doubt lol

Bortles would be a hall of famer in New England.  Bradley is a dope, should've been fired 2 years ago.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016, 04:45 PM by Etdavis2006.)

I still have faith. I'm not sure if it's him or the philosophy of the team. We should come out every week gunning and throwing bombs but we keep trying to play this "run the ball then play action pass" style offense. We aren't that type of team. We are a chuck yardage, run and gun team with the players we have.

I know the coaching is bad. I just don't know if it's completely him or not...

Him running into the locker room was certainly off putting.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:The thing is Baltimore it the overall worse team. That's what's embarrassing about Blake. Jalen Ramsey is our nickel and he's better than any of their vet corners.

Baltimore is not the worse team. You're inept

I'm getting worried about Bortles. He looks good on rollouts and when he's out of the pocket, but when he's forced to sit in the pocket he just doesn't look good. He's one RG3 crippling-injury/Wilson ankle issues from looking completely ineffective for entire games at a time, at this point.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

I've been telling you guys.....Bortles is a knucklehead

The fact that he throws dump offs so often which also get tipped just shows he does not know where to go with the ball. At one point in the 4th quarter he did 1 read then try to tun and ran into Suggs. He took a terrible sack out of the pocket on the final drive. He does not throw deep balls anymore, the 50/50 balls. He will never be above average

We have plenty of bigger issues than Blake.

Quote:The fact that he throws dump offs so often which also get tipped just shows he does not know where to go with the ball. At one point in the 4th quarter he did 1 read then try to tun and ran into Suggs. He took a terrible sack out of the pocket on the final drive. He does not throw deep balls anymore, the 50/50 balls. He will never be above average
"He will never be more than average"

You do realize Bortles was elite last year right? Jags have the most inept fans I've ever seen.

Yeah!  Get rid of him ASAP!

*watches him go to the Jets and have success*

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Baltimore is not the worse team. You're inept

We have 2 1,000 yard receivers, 2 pro bowl TEs, and an overall better defense. The Ravens barely scraped a win against Cleveland.

Quote:"He will never be more than average"

You do realize Bortles was elite last year right? Jags have the most inept fans I've ever seen.

LOL elite. Take off the blinders.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016, 05:00 PM by spacecoastjag.)

Quote:We have 2 1,000 yard receivers, 2 pro bowl TEs, and an overall better defense. The Ravens barely scraped a win against Cleveland.
Flacco and Harbaugh have won a Super Bowl and Flacco had 0 TD, and 2 INT today. You think Baltimore fans want Flacco gone? No, because they aren't inept likeYOU

Meanwhile Pus Bradley hasn't beaten 1 winning record team. You're not very bright.

Quote:Him running into the locker room was certainly off putting.

If he goes shaking hands with a smile on his face you'd be pissed off with that too.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016, 05:02 PM by haveaseat.)

Quote:Flacco and Harbaugh have won a Super Bowl and Flacco had 0 TD, and 2 INT today. You think Baltimore fans want Flacco gone? No, because they aren't inept likeYOU

Because Flacco can read a defense and doesn't run off to the locker room salty. He doesn't have the receivers Blake does if you know anything about Baltimore. Besides an old Steve Smith.

Quote:If he goes shaking hands with a smile on his face you'd be [BAD WORD REMOVED] off with that too.

Actually I wouldn't be. It's called sportsmanship. Something you learn at the Pop Warner level.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Because Flacco can read a defense and doesn't run off to the locker room salty.

Really? Flacco has been worse than Bortles recently. You just don't know football.

Some of you have to realize that Bortles is being coached/developed by the worst head coach in NFL history, not just the worst head coach in the league, the worst coach in NFL history.  What do you expect? Bortles is practically playing off of his talent alone.