Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biden Teaches History: ‘A Black Guy Invented The Light Bulb

Biden Teaches History: ‘A Black Guy Invented The Light Bulb, Not A White Guy Named Edison’

On Thursday, noted historian and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden reinvented history as he preached at a church, pontificating, “People fear that’s, which, that which is different. We gotta, for example, why in God’s name don’t we teach history in history classes? A black guy invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-tea...2ZJcaJMosA
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

daily Biden headline: Says innocuous thing "HES A PROGRESSIVE ANTIFA PRO LOOTER"
daily Trump headline: Says voters should commit fraud by voting twice "THATS MY PRESIDENT"

also look up Lewis Latimer... neither Edison or Latimer were the first, but Latimer expanded upon Edisons ideas. So its not completely wrong

(09-04-2020, 04:21 PM)MojoKing Wrote: daily Biden headline: Says innocuous thing "HES A PROGRESSIVE ANTIFA PRO LOOTER"
daily Trump headline: Says voters should commit fraud by voting twice "THATS MY PRESIDENT"

also look up Lewis Latimer... neither Edison or Latimer were the first, but Latimer expanded upon Edisons ideas. So its not completely wrong
It's completely wrong. Latimer himself testified who invented the light bulb. There is nothing against Latimer, he made the light bulb usable by making it last longer.

This is just Biden's way of pandering to the black crowd. Hillary switched to a southern slang and Biden tells them white folks have always stolen and taken credit for their work.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-04-2020, 06:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 04:21 PM)MojoKing Wrote: daily Biden headline: Says innocuous thing "HES A PROGRESSIVE ANTIFA PRO LOOTER"

It's completely wrong. Latimer himself testified who invented the light bulb. There is nothing against Latimer, he made the light bulb usable by making it last longer.

This is just Biden's way of pandering to the black crowd. Hillary switched to a southern slang and Biden tells them white folks have always stolen and taken credit for their work.

The idea of electric incandescent light is older than both of these men. it was one of those things that a lot of people knew was possible, but no one knew how to make economical.
There were many different innovations along the way, that help it last longer or be cheaper than what was there before. 
By the time Edison got around to working on the light bulb, he was in charge of a large lab with a huge staff. I'd argue it's correct to say that Edison Labs invented the light bulb, but to give just the one man credit, that's an oversimplification to say the least.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 09:18 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-04-2020, 07:56 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 06:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It's completely wrong. Latimer himself testified who invented the light bulb. There is nothing against Latimer, he made the light bulb usable by making it last longer.

The idea of electric incandescent light is older than both of these men. it was one of those things that a lot of people knew was possible, but no one knew how to make economical.
There were many different innovations along the way, that help it last longer or be cheaper than what was there before. 
By the time Edison got around to working on the light bulb, he was in charge of a large lab with a huge staff. I'd argue it's correct to say that Edison Labs invented the light bulb, but to give just the one man credit, that's an oversimplification to say the least.

Bottom line?

He's lying to pander to black people who he hates with a passion and thinks they are less than him.

Since poor kids are just as talented as white kids.... so.... every black kid is poor... and every white kid isn't? This guy is awful and anyone supporting him is just an idiot.

(09-05-2020, 09:16 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 07:56 PM)mikesez Wrote: The idea of electric incandescent light is older than both of these men. it was one of those things that a lot of people knew was possible, but no one knew how to make economical.

Bottom line?

He's lying to pander to black people who he hates with a passion and thinks they are less than him.

Since poor kids are just as talented as white kids.... so.... every black kid is poor... and every white kid isn't? This guy is awful and anyone supporting him is just an idiot.

Anyone offering fervent support to either candidate at this point is an idiot.  They're both awful.  Biden probably won't create unrest and stoke the flames the way Trump does though.

(09-04-2020, 07:56 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 06:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It's completely wrong. Latimer himself testified who invented the light bulb. There is nothing against Latimer, he made the light bulb usable by making it last longer.

Why not? Trump gets blamed for everything anyone in the far reaches of his administration has done. Trump cages children.

(09-06-2020, 03:45 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 09:16 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Bottom line?

Anyone offering fervent support to either candidate at this point is an idiot.  They're both awful.  Biden probably won't create unrest and stoke the flames the way Trump does though.

Yea 'cause it's republican-run cities that are burning. lol

I dont have the patience to read his posts, but can someone let me know if Mike argued that a black man did in fact invent the light bulb?

[Image: what-difference-at-this-point-what-diffe...=775&h=597]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Seems to me that the biggest part of this story that is not being talked about is the fact that he just said " A black guy". The creepy old, dementia ridden [BLEEP] didn't even bother to mention Latimer's name. Didn't bother to educate himself enough to know the facts while preaching about " Teaching" the facts concerning history. What a complete dumb [BLEEP].
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm curious if the souls of politicians are all stored in the same place when they leave the body.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 07:48 AM by NH3.)

Edison came up w/the prototype of the light bulb that only lasted for about 24 hrs. Latimer invented the filliment that lasted Much, Much longer to which he gets the credit for reinventing the light bulb.

As usual, people has the tendency to take the credit for what black people has accomplished throughout history i.e. Columbus discovering America. First off America was already inhabited while Columbus failed twice to discover new land. It wasnt until a black man, Pedro Alonso navigated the Santa Maria (his own ship) in 1492 to which Columbus followed him that new land/America was so called discovered. Also Leif Ericsson stepped foot on what is now known as American land nearly 500 years before Columbus.

IJS.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Nope. He gets credit for inventing a longer lasting filament.

(09-07-2020, 10:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'm curious if the souls of politicians are all stored in the same place when they leave the body.

Well, I heard that Satan has big vault on Level 9.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato