Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Harrison Traded To Browns

Dede cut or traded next

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-04-2020, 09:43 AM)JackCity Wrote: Dede cut or traded next

Considering he's been outclassed as a WR and has been relegated to KR duties, I could see that.

Dede ain't going nowhere

I think Cole is making like 3 million. One of the highest offensive salaries. He's probably as good as gone. If not traded outright cut.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-04-2020, 09:56 AM)Jagwired Wrote: I think Cole is making like 3 million. One of the highest offensive salaries. He's probably as good as gone. If not traded outright cut.

From everything i've read/seen, he's been the best receiver in camp next to Chark.  Of course, there's no telling with this regime....

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(09-04-2020, 09:56 AM)Jagwired Wrote: I think Cole is making like 3 million. One of the highest offensive salaries. He's probably as good as gone. If not traded outright cut.

Cole aint going nowhere

Do you naysayers actually watch the games or do you just glance at them?

Harrison was another one of those players the Jags have specialized in since the 2000s. The type where it seems the jags have become obsessed with finding diamonds in rough rock. In press conferences they harp on the POTENTIAL such cheap players have which is comparable to X proven, star player. Instead of actually going and getting a proven star player. Like a guy who's trying to sell to his wife that the Camry he just bought her is just as nice as the Benz 500 her friend has.

Harrison flashed in his rookie season, he has the measurable, and was sold to us as a future pro bowl player. But on the field he made no big plays and was often in the wrong place.

*clicks on duvalpride*

Yep, sigh, yep.

With all these rubbish players getting cut and traded, this roster must be STACKED!

(09-04-2020, 09:53 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Dede ain't going nowhere

He's not even starting anymore and Jags are talking to teams so

(09-04-2020, 10:57 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 09:53 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Dede ain't going nowhere

He's not even starting anymore and Jags are talking to teams so

cause he's been hurt

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 10:59 AM by JackCity.)

You are looking at that backwards. We don't need cap and they gave him that tender because they wanted to keep him for this year

(09-04-2020, 10:57 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:57 AM)JackCity Wrote: He's not even starting anymore and Jags are talking to teams so

cause he's been hurt

And hasn't played well when he has played this camp.

Starting lineup is gonna be Chark, Laviska in slot then Conley/Cole outside

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 11:15 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-04-2020, 10:58 AM)JackCity Wrote:

You are looking at that backwards. We don't need cap and they gave him that tender because they wanted to keep him for this year

(09-04-2020, 10:57 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: cause he's been hurt

Yes, because he has been hurt.  I agree with you on the starting WRs but we will keep more than 4 WRs.  Johnson and Dede will be our other 2 with Terry going to PS. Cole has been one of our best WRs since his rookie year, even last year when he was down on the depth chart he was still one of our best receivers when he was put in

(09-04-2020, 11:14 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:58 AM)JackCity Wrote: You are looking at that backwards. We don't need cap and they gave him that tender because they wanted to keep him for this year

Yes, because he has been hurt.  I agree with you on the starting WRs but we will keep more than 4 WRs.  Johnson and Dede will be our other 2 with Terry going to PS.  Cole has been one of our best WRs since his rookie year, even last year when he was down on the depth chart he was still one of our best receivers when he was put in

I'd say 5 with Dede leaving

(09-03-2020, 03:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 03:07 PM)Eric1 Wrote: He isn't a world beater by any means, but he was our best Safety in a group that was already the weakest position group on the team.

I'm listening to 1010xl, and Hays Carlyon is saying Harrison got beat out in camp and wasn't going to start.

This is my take on trading Harrison. Supposedly we've acquired solid talent at the safety to which is untested at the NFL level. Regardless, Marrone and Caldwell has enough confidence to move on.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Hopefully Khan is approving all these moves with the idea that the accumulated draft picks will make the GM job attractive to stronger candidates next year.  He cannot possibly have faith in Caldwell to try and do it again.  Based on what evidence???  One winning season injected into 8 years of misery?
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(09-04-2020, 12:49 PM)NH3 Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 03:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm listening to 1010xl, and Hays Carlyon is saying Harrison got beat out in camp and wasn't going to start.

This is my take on trading Harrison. Supposedly we've acquired solid talent at the safety to which is untested at the NFL level. Regardless, Marrone and Caldwell has enough confidence to move on.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Some players, if they're beat out or in any way not starting, you're almost forced to trade them. Otherwise their personality will cause trouble in the locker room.

And remember he's a holdover and witness of the prior fiasco. Maybe the FO is learning and cut a tumor before it became cancerous.

(09-04-2020, 12:59 PM)Mandeezee Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 12:49 PM)NH3 Wrote: This is my take on trading Harrison. Supposedly we've acquired solid talent at the safety to which is untested at the NFL level. Regardless, Marrone and Caldwell has enough confidence to move on.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Some players, if they're beat out or in any way not starting, you're almost forced to trade them. Otherwise their personality will cause trouble in the locker room.

And remember he's a holdover and witness of the prior fiasco. Maybe the FO is learning and cut a tumor before it became cancerous.
Which then leads to the next question: how did such a cancer SPREAD? (Fowler, Ramsey, Yan, Harrison, etc...)

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 01:28 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

We're like KC --- a lot of players just don't have the talent to perform to our expectations so we need to get rid of them.

(09-04-2020, 12:59 PM)Mandeezee Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 12:49 PM)NH3 Wrote: This is my take on trading Harrison. Supposedly we've acquired solid talent at the safety to which is untested at the NFL level. Regardless, Marrone and Caldwell has enough confidence to move on.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

The fact that our coaches and front office cannot relate to our most talented players is problematic.

(09-04-2020, 01:10 PM)NCJag Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 12:59 PM)Mandeezee Wrote: Some players, if they're beat out or in any way not starting, you're almost forced to trade them. Otherwise their personality will cause trouble in the locker room.

Which then leads to the next question: how did such a cancer SPREAD? (Fowler, Ramsey, Yan, Harrison, etc...)

Ramsey was a stage 4 tumor.

https://twitter.com/jalenramsey/status/1...04705?s=21

Khan should’ve cleaned house from top to bottom for letting this get so bad.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Knowing our Grievance prone front office, I'm sure they're looking for fine print in his contract stating his salary is 3 million pesos.