Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD week one colts @ Jags***

(09-13-2020, 01:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 01:25 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Not for long should start emptying out in another 15 min

Laughing

This might be the high mark for fan attendance this year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well done D, a stop, that's something. Dumb call by Colts, treating this as a scrimmage.

Long way to go here for the O tho

(09-13-2020, 01:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 01:25 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Not for long should start emptying out in another 15 min

Laughing

Awesome

(09-13-2020, 01:29 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: Another missed tackle by Jack. 3 and counting...

But but but he is gonna play at pro bowl level now that he is on the outside!!
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

It's being streamed on CBS Sports on my comcast/roku combo , watching on local CBS cable though
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-13-2020, 01:28 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Reich is kind of an idiot on fourth down. I recall him blowing it against the Texans last year, too.

They have been moving the ball at will on us, no reason not to go for it there. I'll take it tho.

its so nice to have a RB who has vision and can see the holes!!!!

Can see why the canned 4net

i really like what i see from Robinson... way more speed than Fournette. its so noticeable.

(09-13-2020, 01:31 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: its so nice to have a RB who has vision and can see the holes!!!!
(09-13-2020, 01:31 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: Can see why the canned 4net
LF goes down immediately on that last play

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Robinson is a little Mack truck.

Robinson is a pleasant surprise so far, very impressed.

(09-13-2020, 01:31 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: its so nice to have a RB who has vision and can see the holes!!!!

He's got the moves
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Either Robinson's for real or the Colts run D is as bad as the Jags'. I'm hoping its the former. Banana
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Somebody should show Fournette this game tape from Robinson...Pulling for the kid but Jay wants to make this difficult.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Robinson is insane!

Robinson's performance is exactly why you don't take RBs in the first round.

Yes a Chark sighting

TrashCanned.

NM, hand to the face of the Right Tackle. NO flag of course.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I thought Taylor is supposed to be good.