Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sad... Another Domestic Terrorist Act

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 08:27 AM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-15-2020, 07:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 04:11 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That is the root of the problem. I'm extremely pro 2nd amendment, but we need to find a way to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill or these things will continue to happen.

Did it ever occur to you that the MSM and influential professional athletes painting police officers as evil could have anything to do with "these things continuing to happen"?

The first lie wins..

So when the media announced, "black man shot 7 times in the back" rather than "criminal fights police after stealing keys from woman that has an impending criminal charge against him shot after non-compliance"... it makes things like this happen. People (mojoking) STILL think he was there breaking up a fight. Nah, he showed up to a house of a woman he sexually assaulted and stole her keys, she called the cops.

They sensationalize and lie to fit an agenda.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-15-2020, 08:26 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 07:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Did it ever occur to you that the MSM and influential professional athletes painting police officers as evil could have anything to do with "these things continuing to happen"?

The first lie wins..

So when the media announced, "black man shot 7 times in the back" rather than "criminal fights police after stealing keys from woman that has an impending criminal charge against him shot after non-compliance"... it makes things like this happen. People (mojoking) STILL think he was there breaking up a fight. Nah, he showed up to a house of a woman he sexually assaulted and stole her keys, she called the cops.

Yep, blood on their hands, then the usual suspects scream GUN CONTROL! Guess it makes them feel like they did their part and helps them sleep better at night.

For your entertainment this morning.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/130...sed-off%2F
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-15-2020, 08:39 AM)Jagwired Wrote: For your entertainment this morning.

Love how he sped up when he was on the roof for maximum dismount.

Well LeBron, what say you?

(09-15-2020, 08:55 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Well LeBron, what say you?

LeBron James is a coward.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 09:17 AM by Jagwired.)

Is this scum sub human one of the black lives that matter and people are supposed to care about? I think not.

https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/status/...2369906696

Here is what this diseased animal is celebrating.

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/130...1112181760

(09-15-2020, 08:55 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Well LeBron, what say you?

我什么也没看见
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 11:16 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I'll give him credit, that was the best Otis Djokovic impression I've ever seen. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10210535]

(09-15-2020, 09:06 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Is this scum sub human one of the black lives that matter and people are supposed to care about? I think not.

https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/status/...2369906696

Here is what this diseased animal is celebrating.

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/130...1112181760

This sicko should be the poster child for abortions. This is what I mean when I say there are too many deranged people out there on the streets. If you ask me, this scumbag should be the #1 suspect in that shooting.

I could watch this an hundred times and still enjoy it.  Of added entertainment value is the bimbo screaming, "Oh my god."  What alternative outcome did her pea-sized brain envision?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(09-15-2020, 12:30 PM)Sneakers Wrote: I could watch this an hundred times and still enjoy it.  Of added entertainment value is the bimbo screaming, "Oh my god."  What alternative outcome did her pea-sized brain envision?

I'm very familiar with the tone of that "Oh my god!". It's just exactly how my youngest daughter sounded as a teenager when she became dismayed that her self-absorbed petulance wasn't getting her what she wanted.

Anyone seen Mike?

(09-15-2020, 01:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone seen Mike?

Who?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-15-2020, 02:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 01:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone seen Mike?

Who?

[Image: mike-tyson-vs-roy-jones-jr-001.jpg]
This Mike?

(09-15-2020, 08:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 08:26 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: The first lie wins..

Yep, blood on their hands, then the usual suspects scream GUN CONTROL! Guess it makes them feel like they did their part and helps them sleep better at night.

Gun control = law and order. 

What's your alternate ideas? Cops to be more aggressive? Worked well so far!

(09-15-2020, 03:55 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 08:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yep, blood on their hands, then the usual suspects scream GUN CONTROL! Guess it makes them feel like they did their part and helps them sleep better at night.

Gun control = law and order. 

What's your alternate ideas? Cops to be more aggressive? Worked well so far!

It is laughable that people like you think "gun control" would keep weapons out of the hands of people like that.

Also, that was a handgun and not an "assault weapon" or "weapon of war", whatever it is you people like to pretend rifles are. 

You people never have any actual solutions to any problem. You just throw catch phrases around like "gun control" and "global warming" because you are fear mongers, not problem solvers.

LOL.  I thought I had seen it all.  A Brit living in Australia telling us that abolishing the Second Amendment would solve our problems.   Laughing

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 04:12 PM by mikesez.)

Calling this terrorism is apt. Especially after you see that awful "man on the street" reaction. He feels about as disconnected from the police he sees as an Arab might feel in Jerusalem. He doesn't necessarily want to shoot them, but he's not going to help them either.

This was an act of domestic terrorism against LA's local government, perhaps with implications for everyone in the US.

But I don't think many people here understand the implications of terrorism. We understand that you can't negotiate with people who have already committed terrorism. They have to be neutralized. But the conditions that created one will create another. Lone wolves can't be infiltrated. Investigation and suppression don't work. Mass incarceration of people who fit a profile but haven't done anything wrong yet can stop terrorism, but it's immoral and expensive. So what can you do? You have to figure out a way to make the people who are likely to feel unincluded and oppressed feel more included.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-15-2020, 04:11 PM)mikesez Wrote: Calling this terrorism is apt.  Especially after you see that awful "man on the street" reaction.  He feels about as disconnected from the police he sees as an Arab might feel in Jerusalem.  He doesn't necessarily want to shoot them, but he's not going to help them either.

This was an act of domestic terrorism against LA's local government, perhaps with implications for everyone in the US.

But I don't think many people here understand the implications of terrorism.  We understand that you can't negotiate with people who have already committed terrorism.  They have to be neutralized.  But the conditions that created one will create another.  Lone wolves can't be infiltrated.  Investigation and suppression don't work. Mass incarceration of people who fit a profile but haven't done anything wrong yet can stop terrorism, but it's immoral and expensive. So what can you do? You have to figure out a way to make the people who are likely to feel unincluded and oppressed feel more included.

It's domestic terrorism when you have a thug (probably not a legal gun owner) walk up and shoot two police officers for no reason.

It's domestic terrorism when you have a group of "protesters" conveniently show up to the hospital where the officers were taken (possibly prior to the officers arriving).  Especially when they are shouting that they hope the officers die.

The only thing that you are kind of right about is the fact that the terrorists need to be neutralized.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Another attempted murder of a LEO.