Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RIP RBG

(09-27-2020, 11:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 11:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nailed it. 

Yep, but that means you think like the Democrats. Are you proud or revulsed?

You've absolutely shattered my self esteem. Happy now?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

“Deeply concerning”  Rolleyes 

[Image: 7373-A449-D0-FC-418-B-9-ABC-5-AC416507108.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-23-2020, 03:02 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 02:07 PM)MojoKing Wrote: thats not what I meant, I meant compiling a list of candidates and then confirming someone, RGB and Kavanaugh were not in election years

ALSO LEARN YOUR HISTORY GUYS come on 

RGB was 50 days making her trip very quick

But Clarence Thomas was 106 Days 
Samuel Alito was 92 Days 
Kagan 82 Days
SotoMayor 72 Days

so I will say this again...
It Takes Months...

Nope.  No matter how much you cry about it and spout it, it's still not true.

He just gave you four examples. Math is not hard.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-27-2020, 02:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: “Deeply concerning”  Rolleyes 

Are you Pro-Choice, Bunnie?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-27-2020, 12:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 11:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yep, but that means you think like the Democrats. Are you proud or revulsed?

You've absolutely shattered my self esteem. Happy now?

No more or less than I was before.

(09-27-2020, 02:50 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

Are you Pro-Choice, Bunnie?

Is there anything that cant be reduced to baby murder for you people?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://twitter.com/MollyRatty/status/13...1429806080

(09-27-2020, 11:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 11:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nailed it. 

Yep, but that means you think like the Democrats. Are you proud or revulsed?

To defeat thine enemy one must think like thine enemy.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-27-2020, 06:35 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 11:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yep, but that means you think like the Democrats. Are you proud or revulsed?

To defeat thine enemy one must think like thine enemy.

So how does one intentionally think like a concussed pothead with dementia?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-27-2020, 06:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 06:35 PM)copycat Wrote: To defeat thine enemy one must think like thine enemy.

So how does one intentionally think like a concussed pothead with dementia?

Simply remove all logic and reason.  ?

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-27-2020, 07:06 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 06:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So how does one intentionally think like a concussed pothead with dementia?

Simply remove all logic and reason.  ?

I dunno man, are you Pro-Choice?

(09-27-2020, 07:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 07:06 PM)copycat Wrote: Simply remove all logic and reason.  ?

I dunno man, are you Pro-Choice?

Yes, I prefer caffeine in my coffee.

(09-27-2020, 07:25 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 07:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I dunno man, are you Pro-Choice?

Yes, I prefer caffeine in my coffee.

No, that's Taster's Choice.

This country just needs to split into 3 separate countries (far right, far left, & middle) that set their own laws.  Everyone could be happy then.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(09-28-2020, 04:46 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: This country just needs to split into 3 separate countries (far right, far left, & middle) that set their own laws.  Everyone could be happy then.

Lol Yeah, because that works so well elsewhere. A house divided falls in on itself.

(09-28-2020, 05:57 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 04:46 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: This country just needs to split into 3 separate countries (far right, far left, & middle) that set their own laws.  Everyone could be happy then.

Lol Yeah, because that works so well elsewhere. A house divided falls in on itself.

That's why we should have separate houses.

That was part of the communist agenda in the 20s. If they could fracture the united States into independent nations, they could get a foothold there and weaken the culture of the US. They actually believed they could foment enough resentment among blacks to create a civil that resulted in them getting a chunk of the US as their own nation. This is why you can often find communists connected to civil rights issues. They also had strong ties to the black panthers. Still now, you see the Marxist influence in black lives matter.

(09-27-2020, 03:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

https://twitter.com/MollyRatty/status/13...1429806080

these people are sick

Why only three?  Our system of governance already allows for 50!  

This is actually the GREATEST travesty of Roe.  As abhorrent as mass Genocide is, it is even more egregious to have it enabled by judicial fiat in the absence of voter input.  Even worse, to have that fiat come from the federal supreme court enacting it nation wide.  

the 10th amendment might be the most important amendment, and sadly the more that we stray from it, the greater the chance that we eventually lead to national fracture.  

If we do ever overturn roe, i think that this is the only escape hatch that has any chance of both success and preserving the nation as we know it (vs. secession, proportional representation in the senate, trifercating california, statehood for DC, Statehood for puerto Rico, elimination of the electoral college etc.)  Voters need to have a say in the values expressed by the state.  They also need the means of escape if the state the occupy no longer reflects their personal values.  When you can't vote at the ballot box, or vote with your feet, the only other options are unthinkable.

(09-28-2020, 05:57 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

How is it any different than what we have now? In my 49 years on planet Earth, I've never seen this country more divided and chaotic.

(09-28-2020, 08:34 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 05:57 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Lol Yeah, because that works so well elsewhere. A house divided falls in on itself.

How is it any different than what we have now? In my 49 years on planet Earth, I've never seen this country more divided and chaotic.

If you were 69 years old you wouldn't be saying that. The 60s and early 70s were crazy.