Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RIP RBG

The left is in full meltdown.

Like it or not The President is doing his duty under The Constitution.  It appears at this point that the majority of The Senate is going to do theirs.

The attacks sure to come from the left, specifically The House and Nancy Pelosi have nothing to do with The Constitution and everything to do with politics... just like the last sham impeachment.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-22-2020, 04:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The left is in full meltdown.

Like it or not The President is doing his duty under The Constitution.  It appears at this point that the majority of The Senate is going to do theirs.

The attacks sure to come from the left, specifically The House and Nancy Pelosi have nothing to do with The Constitution and everything to do with politics... just like the last sham impeachment.

The left's destruction of a model female nominee with 7 children including 2 adopted from Haiti with special needs will surely cement Donald John Trump's 2nd term.

(09-22-2020, 04:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 04:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The left is in full meltdown.

The left's destruction of a model female nominee with 7 children including 2 adopted from Haiti with special needs will surely cement Donald John Trump's 2nd term.

I'm sure that part will come soon enough and I'll also add in that she is a devout Catholic.  We aren't going to turn this discussion into religion, but that part is a factor.  I imagine it's going to be in play big-time by the left, even though their queen (Nancy Pelosi) also claims to be of the Catholic faith.

I'm sure that the first "arrow out of Nancy's quiver" is going to be impeachment.  The left is going to try to obstruct as much as possible.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-22-2020, 05:39 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 04:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The left's destruction of a model female nominee with 7 children including 2 adopted from Haiti with special needs will surely cement Donald John Trump's 2nd term.

I'm sure that part will come soon enough and I'll also add in that she is a devout Catholic.  We aren't going to turn this discussion into religion, but that part is a factor.  I imagine it's going to be in play big-time by the left, even though their queen (Nancy Pelosi) also claims to be of the Catholic faith.

I'm sure that the first "arrow out of Nancy's quiver" is going to be impeachment.  The left is going to try to obstruct as much as possible.

There is nothing they can do here without hurting themselves. Add the fact Slow Joe won't release his short list, they don't have a leg to stand on. 

It must be an empty feeling being a Democrat these days. They literally stand for nothing.

(09-22-2020, 06:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 05:39 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'm sure that part will come soon enough and I'll also add in that she is a devout Catholic.  We aren't going to turn this discussion into religion, but that part is a factor.  I imagine it's going to be in play big-time by the left, even though their queen (Nancy Pelosi) also claims to be of the Catholic faith.

There is nothing they can do here without hurting themselves. Add the fact Slow Joe won't release his short list, they don't have a leg to stand on. 

It must be an empty feeling being a Democrat these days. They literally stand for nothing.

They're going to accuse her husband of gang rape.

(09-22-2020, 07:23 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 06:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is nothing they can do here without hurting themselves. Add the fact Slow Joe won't release his short list, they don't have a leg to stand on. 

They're going to accuse her husband of gang rape.

Nah, why would they pass up accusing her directly?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-22-2020, 07:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 07:23 PM)jj82284 Wrote: They're going to accuse her husband of gang rape.

Nah, why would they pass up accusing her directly?

She adopted her Haitian kids through illegal means and were (Chuck Schumer voice) 'abducted, ripped, from their anguished mother's arms'. 

And they're not even Haitian, they're from Detroit.

(09-22-2020, 03:44 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 03:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You still mad Slow Scranton Joe is gonna get smoked like a turkey on Thanksgiving?

I don't give a [BLEEP] about Biden or Trump. The Constitution is the law of the land, but no one really seems to treat it as such these days. Might as well roll it up, stuff it down the neck of a bottle of Bacardi 151 and light it up at this point. Remember way back when, when you asked if I would vote for Biden purely because I don't like Trump? I'm not voting. How's that for an answer as to what I think about Biden's inevitable loss when tens of millions of votes are ignored and nine voters decide who the next President will be?

Remember that a shot of 151 is like two shots of the regular stuff. Maybe you should cut back.
Make sure you're getting enough sleep.
get back to us in a couple days, I hope you'll be feeling better then.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

well its official, the Reps want to jump on this as fast as possible, because they know Trump won't win.

(09-23-2020, 01:57 AM)MojoKing Wrote: well its official, the Reps want to jump on this as fast as possible, because they know Trump won't win.

That’s a stretch. 

I don’t think anyone would gamble and hold off  on something as important as this selection.

Trump is President until January lol how long should he wait?

(09-23-2020, 01:57 AM)MojoKing Wrote: well its official, the Reps want to jump on this as fast as possible, because they know Trump won't win.

I don't understand why you feel that he should wait.

For the same reason a bunch of Republicans would be saying the same thing if it were reversed. Team politics has ruined rationality.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 09:55 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-23-2020, 08:49 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: For the same reason a bunch of Republicans would be saying the same thing if it were reversed. Team politics has ruined rationality.

Amen! The 2 party system is now completely ruined. The only thing to get America back on track is a complete tear down. No more Democrats, no more Republicans. No more political parties, period! Take away the gang mentality created by these parties and just focus on what's best for the country.

(09-23-2020, 09:53 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 08:49 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: For the same reason a bunch of Republicans would be saying the same thing if it were reversed. Team politics has ruined rationality.

Amen! The 2 party system is now completely ruined. The only thing to get America back on track is a complete tear down. No more Democrats, no more Republicans. No more political parties, period! Take away the gang mentality created by these parties and just focus on what's best for the country.

How?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

RIP RBG.

It is somewhat hypocritical of Mitch, but much less of an affront to one’s senses than say, dragging a legitimate, respected nominee’s name and family through the mud with a story crafted specifically to not allow for scrutinization in a national spectacle in the name of “resisting”.

The Dems have blown their load at every turn through Trump’s presidency. They are the party of “by any means necessary” and “the ends justify the means”. They’ve already talked about expanding the SCOTUS as a result of this appointment. In political terms, they deserve what’s happening/about to happen.

Make no mistake, there would be no waiting until after the election if the situation were reversed. SCOTUS is the holy grail for the left. Lifetime appointments where activist judges with a majority can essentially legislate from the bench. That fantasy needs to be pushed as far out of reach for them as possible.

(09-23-2020, 10:39 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: RIP RBG.

It is somewhat hypocritical of Mitch, but much less of an affront to one’s senses than say, dragging a legitimate, respected nominee’s name and family through the mud with a story crafted specifically to not allow for scrutinization in a national spectacle in the name of “resisting”.  

The Dems have blown their load at every turn through Trump’s presidency.  They are the party of “by any means necessary” and “the ends justify the means”.  They’ve already talked about expanding the SCOTUS as a result of this appointment.  In political terms, they deserve what’s happening/about to happen.

Make no mistake, there would be no waiting until after the election if the situation were reversed.  SCOTUS is the holy grail for the left.  Lifetime appointments where activist judges with a majority can essentially legislate from the bench.  That fantasy needs to be pushed as far out of reach for them as possible.

You live by judicial supremacy, you loose by judicial supremacy.

(09-23-2020, 07:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

I don't understand why you feel that he should wait.

If the Republicans knew Trump was going to win they wouldn’t be rushing this 40days before an election. The SCOTUS process takes months. Especially because we need a new corona bill to pass congress.  Them also risking the hypocrisy label of it all. So it tells me they are worried about Trumps chances and want to push a confirmation through.

(09-23-2020, 11:57 AM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 07:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't understand why you feel that he should wait.

If the Republicans knew Trump was going to win they wouldn’t be rushing this 40days before an election. The SCOTUS process takes months. Especially because we need a new corona bill to pass congress.  Them also risking the hypocrisy label of it all. So it tells me they are worried about Trumps chances and want to push a confirmation through.

No, it doesn’t and never has.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 12:20 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-23-2020, 11:57 AM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 07:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't understand why you feel that he should wait.

Just shows how little you know... but we already knew that.

RBG herself was 43 days.

The quickest I believe was 19 days.

This is actually what happens in an election year where one party has the majority votes it needs. It's why it didn't happen in 2016 because it wasn't democrat-controlled.

Learn yo history!

Kavanaugh was your party just being evil again and lying and spreading misinformation about an honorable man. Par for the course.